Wildflower (Chapter 27)

Wildflower (Chapter 27)

A Chapter by Britiney Harper
"

...chapter 27...

"

Chapter 27

 

            Evan was surprised when Sammie told him they were going on a picnic. What surprised him most was that she told him what they were going to do instead of asking. So she dragged him out to the sables, which was a hike and they got out two horses and went out on the trail. It was interesting that he could ride horses at the place he lived. If it wasn’t for them being here he never would have come in contact with a horse. He wasn’t too bad at riding but of course Sammie was a pro, she was a pro at everything. She told him once that when her and Sugar were younger they use to ride all the time; Sugar had wanted to be a professional and use to enter competitions. But she quit because she said that Allesandra was into horses and Sugar wasn’t.

            It was so weird to think that Sugar wasn’t really Sugar but a whole different person. He tried not to think about her too much because he knew his stupid brother wasn’t going to leave her alone no matter what. Though Markus seemed to be trying to keep every male away from her. Evan had actually seen Markus get mad because Sugar was sitting too close to Tony on the couch. Sammie said he was always really protective of Sugar but it seemed kind of extreme. So Evan was happy to get out of the house, especially since Sammie was leaving on Monday.

When they got to the spot Sammie had picked out most likely with help from Sugar, they stopped. He helped her spread out a blanket and they sat down. For a few seconds neither of them spoke, they just sat looking out at the pond. It was quiet and peaceful out here, something it never was in the house. Then again he never lived in a house that wasn’t a little chaotic.

“I was looking forward to going to my soccer thing like all year and now I don’t want to go,” Sammie said.

“Go and have fun,” he told her.

“I’m worried about Sugar; I don’t think Markus being back is helping her much.”

“Yeah I think everybody but him has noticed that.”

“It’s going to be weird, you going to my school,” she said thoughtfully.

“At least I can be there to make sure you aren’t off talking to guys,” he said and she laughed.

“Guys don’t pay me any attention, I’m just Sugar’s cousin,” she said.

“The guys at this school must be crazy,” he shook his head. He pulled her over to him and kissed her.

“So what comes after kissing?” She asked looking a little embarrassed.

“Probably touching, but you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

“I think that we should do something more than kissing,” she said staring at the blanket. He lifted her chin so she would look him in the eyes.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yes,” she nodded.

“Ok then,” he said.

Even though he’d thought about Sammie in an intimate sense, he just never expected it to happen. So here he was with her and she wanted to go pass kissing. But for him kissing was safe and he kept him from trying to do other things. And he really wanted to do those other things. He kissed her and he prayed he could be in control of himself enough not to scare her away.

*********************

Katrina was going to do something very stupid. She was on her way to her brother’s house; she needed to see her daughter. There were things she needed to tell her and she was going to do it no matter what. Still bruised and aching, she had to do this for Sugar’s own good. When she got there she was surprised that she was still allowed in. She imagined that her daughter was suicidal. Maybe she should have known, maybe there were signs but she would never have noticed. Unfortunately she had to talk to her brother even though she hated him at the moment. Or maybe she always hated him.

The front door was open like always but someone was waiting for her. Wildflower was of course there looking at her all disapproving. The girl may have had a terrible hard life but who was she to judge? She didn’t know the things Katrina went through. But there she was looking all superior.

“Is Nicolas here?” Katrina asked as if it was perfectly normal.

“No,” Wildflower said. “What are you doing here?”

“I needed to talk to my brother and my daughter,” she said.

“Call Nick if you want to but don’t bother Sugar,” Wildflower warned.

“It is important that I speak with Sugar, you can watch me. There was no way I could have known she would try to kill herself.”

“Mother,” someone said. Katrina turned to see her son staring at her with Sugar beside him. This was not good.

“Markus,” she whispered. She missed the days when her children were little and they loved her. There was only hate in her son’s eyes while he stared at her, it was almost as bad as the way Nicolas looked at her. Then again maybe it was worse because she knew what her brother was capable of, her son she wasn’t so sure about.

“Are you well Mother?” He asked in a cold tone, yup he was worse than Nicolas and she didn’t want him to keep staring at her.

“Does it look like it?” Two weeks ago her face had been swollen so bad that she couldn’t open her eyes. Now most of it was just nasty looking bruises.

“It looks like karma has caught up with you,” he replied.

“Indeed it does,” she replied. “Sugar, I really need to talk to you.”

“Allie has nothing to say to you,” Markus answered.

“Didn’t Allie inform you that she changed her name?”

“Yes, but I am not calling her Sugar and you should never have let people call her that either,” he said glaring at her.

“She preferred not to be called by her name so I granted her small request,” she said. “Anyway it is nice to see that you are well Markus, but I don’t have time for you’re big brother crap. Now you want to be all protective, but it’s a little late for that, maybe you should have stuck around.”

“Maybe you should have let me take her with me. Don’t try to act like a mother now, it’s too late and the last time you tried Allie almost died.”

“You have no idea what has been going on so don’t act like you are so high and mighty Markus,” she said annoyed. “Sugar, I need to talk to you now.”

“What do you want? I’m not going anywhere with you,” Sugar said. She had moved over to where Wildflower was and Wildflower had her arms around her.

“I am your mother you know and I have a right to see you and I could take you back home,” she told her. It was probably a bad thing to say considering what happened before when she tried to take her away.

“Actually you have no rights to her,” Wildflower said. “She’s ours now; guess you haven’t talked to your lawyer lately.”

“Whatever, I just need to talk to my daughter in private for a few minutes.”

“If you have something to say to her then just say it,” Markus ordered. Once upon a time her son loved her and she had adored him, then things got crazy and now he probably wanted her dead.

“I know this is a hard thing for you to grasp Markus but when I say private I mean private. And by that I mean I have nothing to say to you,” Katrina said. It wasn’t like they were ever going to reconcile so it didn’t matter what she said to him.

“Fine, I’ll talk to you,” Sugar said.

“Thank you,” she said. Then the front door opened and in came Nicolas and he was followed by Alvin, her ex-husband and father of her children. It hadn’t been long enough since the last time she’d seen him.

“Katrina, what are you doing in my house?” Nicolas asked, Alvin just smiled at her, she hated that man.

“What is he doing here?” She asked referring to Alvin.

“Isn’t that obvious? I am here to spend time with my children,” Alvin answered.

“You aren’t even allowed near either of them,” she said. Now she needed to get out of this house, there was no time to talk to her daughter, it was too late.

Of course Sugar wanted to know her estranged father, she always did. But this was not the right time and she was better off knowing him. Katrina had suspected that Markus stayed hidden with the help of his father and it was obvious now. Neither of them needed to be in this house or anywhere near Sugar, but there wasn’t much she could do about it. And Sugar was never going to believe her big brother wasn’t a saint, along with her daddy that she always wanted to know. There were really good reasons that she kept Alvin away. Right now she could not be in the same house as him, she didn’t want to be in the same state as him but she had to talk to Sugar.

“Are you going to phone the police?” Alvin asked watched her with a bemused expression. Oh how she hated that man and wished she never met him.

“Not yet, but I may,” she replied. “Sugar, I will have to speak with you at another time. But I think you should be careful who you trust.” At that she walked to the door and went out, she had to think of another approach.

“Katrina,” her brother called.

“You are a fool to have him in your house,” she told him.

“Then that confirms my suspicions, you have been in contact with him recently.”

“Look at my face Nicolas, of course I’ve been in contact with him.”

“He use to hit you?”

“Among other things yes,” she said. Why did her brother suddenly care?

“Do you know why he is here now? Sugar is a convenient excuse, I believe Markus is here for her but not Alvin,” he said.

“I have no idea,” she said honestly. “Please keep my daughter safe, he never cared about either of them he just wanted them so he could hurt me.”

“Don’t worry sister; I will take care of everything. You may not be my favorite person right now but you are family,” Nicolas said and went back inside.

If Nicolas suspected something then maybe there was some hope. At this point she didn’t care what happened to herself anymore. Finding Sugar lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood was enough to set her straight. She really needed to talk to her daughter, nothing else was more important. The bad feeling she had only seemed to increase and she drove away, leaving her children behind with their father. Alvin was purely evil and nothing else mattered but keeping him away.

 

 

Sugar was in Sammie’s room helping her pack for camp. She wished she was going too, not because she was that into soccer but it would get her away from her brother. It wasn’t that she didn’t love him and she did want him here, he was just driving her crazy. Basically she wasn’t allowed to talk to anybody with a penis and shorts and tan tops were definitely not something she should wear. It was summer and it was hot. Markus did not acknowledge the fact that she had the fact that she had grown up. And she had to wonder about her mother’s odd behavior, why did she want to talk to her so bad?

“Ok, I have to tell you something,” Sammie said coming to sit on the bed.

“Does it involve the picnic?” Sugar asked and Sammie nodded.

“Would touching be considered as second base?”

“Oh my God! Yes, but really?”

“A little, I was so nervous being alone with him. And um, I saw his you known what,” Sammie said hiding her face in her hands. Her face was flaming red, it was cute. Good thing she didn’t know Sugar had seen all of Evan before too.

“You are adorable,” she told her. “My little Sammie has finally grown up.”

“I’m still not going to have sex with him or anything, but I really do love him.”

“Stop obsessing about sex, I think you’re going to need to see my therapist next. Evan loves you and he will wait for you.”

“Think so? I feel like he must be bored with me,” she admitted.

“Sam, stop stressing, if a guy really loves you he would wait forever for you,” Sugar assured her. If only the same was true in her life. “Ivan kind of cornered me yesterday before dinner.”

“Really? What did he say?”

“He was pissed at me for not taking his calls or texts. And he swears he didn’t touch that chick that stayed over with him. This whole thing is too hard, he keeps saying he wants us to be together,” Sugar said.

“So you made up with him?”

“We didn’t do anything if that’s what you’re asking; we just talked until Markus saw us and dragged me away. He is driving me crazy,” she sighed.

“Seems like it, maybe you need to tell him that you aren’t a little girl anymore,” Sammie suggested.

“Sam, he’s so different from the way I remember him. And he won’t tell me anything about where he’s been or what he’s been doing. Then Katrina was here earlier acting weird saying she needed to talk to me then she left when my dad showed up.”

“Sug, your family is weird,” Sammie said.

“Yeah they are, she kind of looked scared of him,” Sugar said thoughtfully. Stupid Katrina coming around looking all battered, she was making her feel sorry for her and she didn’t want to do that.

“Has he been to Mexico lately?”

“You think he could have been the one to attack her?”

“I don’t know, it’s not like either of us know your dad.”

“Uncle Nick is suspicious of him, I can tell,” she sighed again. “Why can’t I just have normal in my life? The guy I’m sort of kind of with is age challenged, my missing brother is no longer missing but too protective and my dad probably beat up my mom.”

“Drama,” Sammie shook her head. “You do know what you have to do don’t you? Ivan you can deal with later.”

“Yeah, I have to actually talk to Katrina, but without Markus. I bet I could get Wildflower to meet with her with me. Something is worrying her, especially if she came out all bruised and without make-up. If I meet her while I’m out for an appointment then Markus won’t be following me around,” she said.

“Why is life around her going to get interesting once I leave?”

“You say interesting I say potential bloodbath,” Sugar said and they both laughed.

“So are you going to change your name back to Allesandra?”

“Hell no, I meant it when I said Allesandra is dead. I won’t die if he calls me Allie it’s just weird to hear it after so long, you know?”

“Yeah and it’s weird that he won’t even consider calling you Sugar.”

“He said it’s not a proper name and it wasn’t the name I was born with.”

“I think you should play soccer with me this year,” Sammie told her.

“Maybe, or I was going to be really gross and try out for cheerleading. Abby text me the other day and I started thinking about it,” she shrugged. Abby was her sort of kind of friend, she liked to party so they hung out. “And Tony is trying to get on the football team so I told him we could be a cute joiner couple. Even though we completely don’t like each other like that, but my life would be so much easier if we did.”

“You and Tony would be cute together,” Sammie admitted. “Too bad you’re his brother’s girlfriend.”

“Uh I never said I was his girlfriend, and we should just end it for real this time because I can’t be with him. Not only would Uncle Nick murder him, Markus would be upset and probably crazy. But he’s content to just text me or talk on the phone. I guess that’s easier than seeing me especially since you boyfriend told Ricky.”

“Really? And Ricky didn’t kill Ivan?”

“Not yet, but I’m really thinking we should just take a break. I need to be 17 and not deal with the drama of sneaking around.”

“What’s this? My Suggie has grown up,” Sammie said and they both laughed.

“Well let’s think about it, I can’t be seen in public with him, I can’t exactly see him in the house right now and sneaking out is impossible. But I do miss the few times he spent the night with me, he makes me feel safe. Which makes no sense but that was what I liked more than sex or anything else,” she said dreamily.

“I’m very much against this relationship, but when I come back maybe we can find away for you to be able to see him,” Sammie said surprising her.

“Why would you want to help me?”

“Because you love him and because you were the one to try to help me with Evan. You’re my best friend and sister Sugar and I just want you to be happy,” Sammie said.

“I love you,” Sugar told her.

“Duh, everybody loves me,” she replied and they laughed. There was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal Markus.

“I was wondering where you were Allie,” he said. She wanted to scream every time he called her that.

“Just helping Sammie pack for soccer camp,” she told him.

“I need to talk to you about something,” he said.

“If you say it in front of Sammie then it saves me the trouble of having to repeat it later,” she said but he didn’t seem to think it was amusing.

“Fine,” he said. “I do not think that you should live in this house.”

“And why would you think that?”

“Because there are obviously no rules in this house and people come in and out of her all the time and I don’t trust all these boys around here.”

“You don’t have to trust them not that you know anybody in this house, but I do and it’s not the way you make it seem,” she said. Having him here was exhausting.

“Allie, I just want you to be safe,” he said looking at her all sweet. This was the problem, her brother had to be bipolar, he was serious and critical one minute and sweet and protective the next.

“Stop worrying I’m fine, trust me when I say I’ve always felt safest in this house,” she assured him. “Markus, I’m not a little girl anymore, I’ve been taking care of myself for a long time.”

“That is my fault,” he said with sadness in his eyes. The man’s emotions changed so fast that they were giving her whiplash.

“Stop blaming yourself, it’s whatever I’m fine now,” she said.

“It is not ok,” he shook his head. “I left you behind and she didn’t keep you safe, she just let her men try to hurt you again. Then she caused you to try to kill yourself.”

“I’m ok now,” she told him. She got up from the bed and hugged him around his waist, like when she was little.

“I should never have left you,” he whispered. “I’m not going to leave you again, I swear. I will stay here with you.”

“Don’t you have a life somewhere?”

“Nothing is more important than you,” he said with a strange look in his eyes.

“Well I’m happy to have you here,” she said. He kissed her forehead. It was only halfway a lie.

 

 

“Ricky is going to kill you,” Wildflower told her brother.

“It’s for his own good,” Ivan insisted.

“Or it’s because your pride was hurt because he can pick up women and you can’t,” Brooke said and laughed.

“I actually think it’s a good idea,” Christina said.

“Will he think it’s a good idea?” Carmen asked.

The five of them were sitting at a table outside; Ivan was on her laptop setting up an online dating account for Ricky. She wanted to see her brother be happy but she wasn’t sure about Ivan’s approach. Today she dropped Sammie off at the school so that she could go to soccer camp for the next week. They had a dinner last night with everybody because when she came back everybody would be gone. The kids were starting to pack and arrangements were being made for they return home. A lot was going on in the house so finding love for Ricky was a nice temporary distraction. Though it was chaotic with so many teenagers in the house, Wildflower was going to miss them.

“He said he has trouble meeting men, so who knows him better than his siblings?” Ivan pointed out, it was a good point but still not exactly a good idea.

“What if Ricky isn’t really gay? He could just be confused you know,” Brooke said. “He has had sex with women and nobody has ever seen him with a man.”

“Maybe he’s just bi,” Carmen said. “Some people just like both.”

“Whatever he is Ricky is private and he is not going to like this,” Wildflower said. Then she looked down at the table, another text from Owen came through on her phone, it was the 10th that day.

“Is that him?” Christina asked and she nodded.

“Does Nicky know this guy is bothering you like this?” Carmen asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t really talked about it,” she said.

“Funny that Owen is stalking you,” Ivan laughed. “I bet you are still the only woman he’s ever been with.”

“Don’t know about that Owen got hot,” Brooke said. They ran into Owen the day before at the grocery store. The strange thing about it was that she wasn’t even sure he lived near by them.

“Owen is getting on my nerves,” she shook her head.

“Just tell him he’s bothering you,” Christina suggested.

“Tell Nicky, he will make him live you alone,” Carmen suggested.

“No, if Nick gets involved I’m thinking he would kill him.”

“Want me to talk to him?” Ivan offered. That was a better alternative but not by much, her twin had a temper some times.

“I might be taking you up on that,” she said. The text from Owen asked what she was doing and her reply was asking him stop texting her. Then her phone rang, it wasn’t Owen this time it was the clinic where her mother was. “Hello?”

“Miss Laiez?” A female voice asked.

“Yes? Is something wrong with my mother?” When she asked that everybody looked up at her.

“There was an incident with your mother, she attempted to kill herself,” the woman said.

“What? Crazy my mother is, but she has never been suicidal,” she said.

“From what I understand of the situation, she has been having trouble the last few days. And since she has been a patient she has been upset about not receiving visits from her children,” the woman said. “This morning she attempted to hang herself.”

“Is she ok?”

“Yes, she was found and she is currently restrained.”

“I’m on my way,” Wildflower said and hung up.

For some reason it didn’t surprise her that her mother would do something like this. When she had her episodes she often did things to get attention. Right now the last thing she wanted to do was deal with her mother. It was an attention plea because nobody wanted to see her. Wildflower hadn’t been by to see her mother in awhile because she had been spending time with Nicolas, then everybody came back from Paris and she just didn’t have time. She laid her head on her arms on the table; it was just not a good day.

“She tried to kill herself?” Christina asked after a minute or two.

“Yeah, because none of her kids want to see her,” she sighed. This wasn’t fair, why couldn’t her mother just accept the fact that she pushed everybody away.

“I’ll come with you,” Ivan said without looking up from the computer.

“Do you want me to call your other brothers?” Brooke asked but she shook her head. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, she did it on purpose so that someone would visit her. Nobody needs to know so she won’t get her attention,” she said.

“I would offer to go with you but Isaiah would kill me if I did,” Christina said.

“There’s no reason you should go after what she did,” she said still with her head down on the table.

“Isn’t this place supposed to help her?” Carmen asked. “Seems like they were not doing what they were supposed to.”

“She’s manipulative and a liar,” Ivan said still staring at the computer. That was one thing Wildflower could agree with.

 

It was an hour later when Wildflower got to the clinic, she actually let Ivan drive. He of course was thrilled to drive her escalade. This was his first time visiting and she wanted to make it her last, but of course nobody else wanted to deal with Marguerite the drama queen. After a nurse talked to them about what happened they went in to see their mother that was now strapped to a bed. Part of her wanted to strangle Marguerite.

“My babies,” their mother greeted and started crying.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Ivan asked her. “Do you not see why nobody wants to come see you? Everybody is sick of this crap.”

“Isaiah won’t come see me because of that w***e he married, he was too ashamed to tell me he married her,” Marguerite said. “Where is Ricardo? I need to see Ricardo and where is that stuck up Iris? I want to see my grandchildren.”

“Nobody wants to see you when you are like this,” Ivan told her angrily.

“Mom are you still taking your medication?” Wildflower asked, she knew the answer to that question the nurse said she was refusing to take it.

“I don’t like the medication,” her mother said. “Please take me home.”

“No,” Ivan said. “Nobody is there to watch you and nobody is willing to.”

“Where are my boys? Dominic, Vance, Antonio and Corey and Evan why aren’t they home? Ricardo will take care of me.”

“Ricky moved out and he’s not coming back,” Wildflower said. “Mom, you need to take your medication, if you don’t do it willingly you are never going to leave here. You will not come home acting the way you are now; we are not taking care of you anymore. You are an adult and its well pass the time for you to start acting like it.”

“All you want is for me not to embarrass your new rich family.”

“No more like I sick of having to take care of you and I’m sick of you being so irresponsible. You were getting better, all you have to do is take your medication and everything will be fine. Until you can behave responsibly I’m not coming back here and I can guarantee that nobody else is going to come here,” Wildflower told her.

“I’m sick and none of you care about me,” she started to cry.

“Not when you’re like this. Quit upsetting Wildflower she has enough to deal with,” Ivan said.

“I need my children,” she cried.

“Come on,” Ivan said and he pulled Wildflower out of the room.

The nurse came back to ask what they wanted to do about Marguerite’s refusal to take her medication, Ivan told her to force her to take it. The drive back home was mostly in silence, they didn’t really need words to know what each other was thinking. Even if they weren’t twins they would have known, they had been down this road before. On the way out the nurse gave them letters that their mother wrote to all of her children. Neither knew what to do with them or if they should distribute them. It was just another thing for her to worry about. There was always something to worry about and deal with.

 

 

Markus watched his sister outside playing basketball with all males. Two of them touched her inappropriately. Why was she letting them touch her? Why did she insist on wearing little shorts that were too tight? She wasn’t at all the same girl she was the last time he saw her. It was hard to look at her now, especially when it seemed that she was welcoming all this male attention. That made no sense to him and neither did the things he found out about her. Why would a girl that has been through what she has like to party and get attention from any male she could no matter what the age? It made no sense to him; then again he didn’t know her anymore.

He did research on the internet to see if something could make her behavior make sense. From what he read it seemed that victims of sexual abuse often ended becoming prostitutes and sex addicts. Could his sweet little sister be a sex addict? Maybe that explained why she tried to kill herself. She never really told him why she did it. Every time he looked at her he saw that scared little girl she had been all those years ago. Now that girl had long gashes on her arm that would most likely never completely fade. And it was all his fault.

If he hadn’t left her he could have taken care of her and prevented all of this mess from happening. Instead he left her behind in a place he knew she wasn’t safe, and that day she had been crying for him. He was selfish and now he had to make it up to her. His number one priority was his sister. It wasn’t like he had much of a life otherwise, a lot of things happened while he was gone. And a lot of those things that happened were bad. There was no life to go back to, there wasn’t anything. At least nothing that was more important than Allie.

Only a year ago he joined his father in Italy, where he did his business. Markus never wanted to go to his father, he wanted to take care of himself and make his own place in the world. However that did not work out the way it was supposed to and he had to go back to his father. That was probably worse then things he got into when he was on his own. When he heard about his sister, there was nothing that could keep him from going to her. Sadly it had taken some convincing to get his father to come back here with him. And from what he suspected the “trip” Alvin had taken before they came back was to have a conversation with Katrina. Obviously it had turned violent. His mother had always insisted that his father was abusive, but he had no memory of it. Maybe he was wrong because from the way his parents looked at each other made it seem very possible. But he couldn’t exactly forgive his mother at the moment, even though a part of him, a very small part, wanted to try. Allie was the reason he couldn’t.

One thing he didn’t understand was how everybody could think it was ok to call his sister Sugar. There were about a million reasons that was a bad idea and it could send the wrong signals and give the wrong impression, but she liked it. He couldn’t bring himself to call her that, maybe that reason had something to do with her being his little sister. If he called her Sugar then she wouldn’t be Allie anymore and he wasn’t ready for that. Just like he wasn’t ready to watch her with these boys touching her, at the moment one of them was carrying her on his back. That one seemed to like her, Tony was his name. More than once he found her with this boy, who was her age so that was ok. But she swore that she didn’t like him. The same obviously couldn’t be said for him.

At least she looked happy, that was all he wanted for his sister to be happy. He wasn’t sure about the way things were in this house, everybody just did whatever they wanted. His uncle’s fiancé was in charge here and she was only a year older than he was. It wasn’t that Markus had anything against her, she seemed perfectly nice, but her brothers were always somewhere with his sister. And something worried him about the one that was her twin, but he was told by more than one person had explained that Allie felt comfortable talking to that guy. Something seemed off when he saw them together the other day. Maybe he was just paranoid and he wasn’t use to the person his sister had become. He really wasn’t use to the person he had become.

 

 

Sugar was feeling a little restless sitting in her room, then he came in and everything was better. He locked the door behind him and came to kiss her. Oh how she missed him. With her brother in the house watching her every move it had been impossible to be alone with Ivan. But fate was on their side because for once he was out. All she had been thinking about since Evan’s birthday dinner. Wisely Ivan kept his distance, too many people knew about their relationship and it was more risky now than in the beginning. Not that it obviously mattered to them, they were going to be together one way or another.

“Its torture for you to be here all the time and never be alone with me,” she told him. “I wish you lived a lone and I was allowed out.”

“Then you would probably never leave,” he said. He was sitting on the edge of the bed taking off his shoes, she just watched him, she loved to watch him.

“Is that such a bad thing?”

“Not at all,” he said after she climbed into his lap. “How long do we have?”

“Long enough,” she told him. “So where do you want to start?”

“Is this a business transaction? Since when have we been so formal?”

“The last time we were alone you were ready to strangle me.”

“I wouldn’t call that alone but you did piss me off, if you have an issue with me you could just tell me. That just reminded me that I’m supposed to murder Evan.”

“He told me what he thought was true and he was worried about both of us,” she told him. Though she had been avoiding that topic of conversation and it was obvious he was too. But they did still hang out and he mostly talked about Sammie of course.

“Well he was wrong,” Ivan assured her. When he smiled at her nothing else in the world mattered.

“Yes he was,” she agreed and kissed him. It was amazing to kiss him again. “So wanna play a game?”

“A game? What type of game?” He asked and she smiled and got up from his lap.

“It’s almost time for school, why don’t I be your naughty school girl?”

“Really? It shouldn’t even surprise me that you are into role-playing,” he laughed.

“You laugh now but you haven’t seen my new skirt,” she said.

She slowly started pulling of her shorts and panties while he watched and she went to her dresser. The red plaid micro mini skirt she bought with him in mind still had the tag on it. It was fun to have him watching her while she slipped on her little skirt. When she pulled off her tank top off he was up from the bed pulling her close to him.

“I’m counting the days until you turn 18 and I can have you all I want,” he whispered in her ear.

“You are still going to want me next year?”

“I’m pretty sure I’m always going to want you,” he said and she smiled. She honestly hoped so because she just kept falling more in love with him.

 



© 2010 Britiney Harper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You write so well I'm hanging on every word!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Full oif action and wonderful suspense, as well as drama.
You have it all in here. A very well written write here.
Like this alot so far. Well have to read the other one.


Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 17, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2010

Wildflower


Author

Britiney Harper
Britiney Harper

pittsburgh, PA



About
...A Few Things... 1) Hi! I'm Britiney 2) I Love to Write 3) I love to read 4) I'm a nerd 5) i love my Family more than anything else 6) I've been writing since i was 8yrs old (but really b4 tha.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..