Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
SPELL of a BOOK ,SOUL. "Magnitic Table" Chapter 1

SPELL of a BOOK ,SOUL. "Magnitic Table" Chapter 1

A Chapter by Chrisop Capaton

{FICTIONAL STORY}
{ "about" }
fic·tion·al :::
/ˈfikSH(ə)n(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
relating to fiction; invented for the purposes of fiction.
{"fictional texts"}
{Fictional}
[Magic] harnessed by [magnitic table].
Ir' ce' ind' ace' ind [sphere]: [The Vortex].
[Ir'] - [Fire] ::
fire
/ˈfī(ə)r/
Learn to pronounce
noun
1. [ one of the meaning's]
combustion or burning, in which substances combine chemically with oxygen from the air and typically give out bright light, heat, and smoke.
[ce'] - [Ice] ::
ice
/īs/
noun
1. [one of the meaning's]
frozen water, a brittle transparent crystalline solid.
"the pipes were blocked with ice."
[ind'] - [wind] ::
wind1
/wind/
noun
1. [one of the meaning's]
the perceptible natural movement of the air, especially in the form of a current of air blowing from a particular direction.
And in a [sphere] - sphere
/sfir/
Learn to pronounce
noun
1. [ a meaning of]
a round solid figure, or its surface, with every point on its surface equidis
but created on outsie a [Vortex] - [a meaning] To keep elements inside of. vor·tex
/ˈvôrˌteks/
noun
noun: vortex; plural noun: vortexes; plural noun: vortices
    a mass of whirling fluid or air, especially a whirlpool or whirlwind.
vortex
[ vawr-teks ]
See synonyms for: vortexvortices on Thesaurus.com
noun,plural vor·ti·ces [vawr-tuh-seez], vor·tex·es.
    a whirling mass of water, especially one in which a force of suction operates, as a whirlpool.
    a whirling mass of air, especially one in the form of a visible column or spiral, as a tornado.: See also polar vortex. 
Written by
Christopher Stephenson
About the [Author].............
I was made in july 2nd 1978. At the hospital.
I was born in Houston, County. At the Time which is Texas county now. In Houston, Missouri. 
In the out place of the east where nothing was around not hardly even a doctor but dirt roads for some reason in . That summer.
I went to many school's trying to learn how to write but I had problem's with even other students not stealing my work but saying I like your work it's interesting.
And I can ot wait too read that one this thought I've had in my head since the fire time I seen it rain when I wa little at a camp fire. The only time me and my whole family went together when I was nine years old in Missouri where  a lake is at one point but for some reason my grand mother said, tel hokie lake for the septic tank where the bathroom goes would you like to go swiming. Like, the joke I had to relay the story good but the joke funny the story is fun and exicting enjoy.
Thanks for reading.
This story that I wrote to tell all of you cause write is a pasition And Ivan my grandpa from my father's side and tony anothony Ziokowski, teaching me how to write after they caught me getting drunk when I was two years old found drunk in the barn with scotch.
I could toast it all but some if it when in my brain I do not know if I'll write all down something triggered me to do this and my brain imagined many things because this in my imangaintion as I knew the character myself but [Fictional] is very important. It is not fact it is my imanagtion but very bueatiful to know what it can be as a imagnitive creative person.
"Magnitic Table"
[Prologue]
This is a story about a wizard that has the ability too.........
'Magic, harnessed by magnitic table called Vortex.  A name of a Vortex.  So the elements do not make you the same as fire cold ice, elecric lightening or ground as earth of mitholical as in matter of space and oria, and mind control the human body of emotion.
It we'll designed in pigments of the hand..........
That is strapped to the back side of the hand. with a magnite on one side, and a jem shade. Is called, Shade.  Because, is valueable but only in the magic abilty of one's use. Of different elements on the other with fire radiated. Ice radiated, space presserized and radiated, and breathe of wind, and lightening radiated.
The magnite is called that because it is a magnet magnicism that is a vortex. That pushes the oria of the elments from one sie of the elements to the other side of the hand in a clear vortex. Through a vortex. Where all is pressurized and kept to stand stilll with out touching it until is touched with  a feeling of that is when it follows the key element to strike what your thinking.'
Said The Wizard Dommionon. Think outloud to himself. As he was strapping the leather band to both sides of his hand. On his right sided arm. 'As well for when the magic came it need to be harnessed .' As he carried the conversation outload still.
"Really with that thing You would porably melt." Said Lyly.
"No exactly you see I could make someone else melt we'll where ever I think in a way." Said Dommionon.
He thrust a lightening bolt to the wall and a crack went still through the hestational sound of a strike. All the way along the wall.
"Ti.t.t.t.t..t.t..t.t..t.t.t.t.t....................................................TT!!!!! !"
Making noise of electric bionic pulses.
As the wall crashed in.
Toward the laboritory they where in.
Where he conjured up his potions and his biding to make things for himelf to a magic wittery world.
He took off the Vortex, and set down. On the table.
"So where are you headed?" Said Lyly.
"I've got a Gaint Snake problem. Black, and green with lettering of evil cantation. It's More than ten miles long. Purple eye's fast and the sailor's aggressior, very hungry, and I need to tend too it I sent for you to watch over things here I should return in about a month but I will put you this in a vortex, do not touch this thing Unless need. I will return." Said Diomion Eliaonie.
the wizard graps a snap of finger and evaported. and out of nowhere a vortex even on the other side of the broken was a force field the could not be penatrated. And voice say's.
"Becareful be warry. There is food in there do not eat all of it you going to need it too. Sleep with blankets to wall in front you the pit. You can use the bathroom wall I just cracked. Be back." 
And he was gone.
A ship was sailing amongst the ocean with wild storm. A monster about it prey was in the sea.
A dragon flew over the ship burning and eating people off it.
The crew was so many on a large ship but if he did not make it they would die.
The Gaint Snake went to bite the sail main mass off.
And he appeared out of nowhere. From lightening.
As he stroke the Gaint Snake back with what he fell to the ship from the dragon graoned in pain. The mass fell and knocked into people below. and ship began to sink.
The Gaint Snake sallowed the wizard whole. And turned into a vortex.
Minutes went by. As the vortex fell to the water of sea. And a gaint sawm up and grabed and dived back into the water. With the vortex.
"I got to warn Lyly. They be after things." He said. He cast lightening bolt after lightening you could see from the gaints hand as he dived deeper and deeper into the water.
"Ohhh wech.....!" You could not quite hear hear but form inside you could. He could not evporate first he tried.
And it worked for second but only had enough of...
"Lyly. over her. I'm not come back search for Asbrooda The Keeper Magnite Vortex, seek me out!"  He evaported and he was gone.
....time to say something once then he magic was not uable again.
As he fell asleep. And fell over. In a dark vortex.
As he said." Your turn save them."
Deep down in the depth. Of hell in a place of un safying un natural un determined. An eye looks in the hole of the wall. Where Lyly is.....
And all of sudden she looks at the contrption that  her supposiablie that her father made for her in a moment un happy terrible unwilling sacrfice she might take place. And grabed the vortex.
And something began to happen with the hand she always used her right. For a moment she could not see her body and then she blinded her eyes. And looked down apoun her self to see she was different of space wanting to evaporate at first.  
Then, she seen the gem on top of her hand.
"Glory hell I'm an apprentice of a wizard"
She said.
"And I'm here for you to sallow you and put you in another vortex."
Said the gaint looking in the vortex in the labortary.
"then, you have to come in you can not." She said.
"I can too I'm just going to take you and sallow you all of it."
Said the gaint.
"No that's good. Wait what If I should show you me naked."
She said.
"What is that?" Said the gaint.
"I do not know if that will work."
"Oh you too small for me I peek again go ahead." Said the gaint.
"His hestation is not good never mind." She said.
She ran to the door to the couradior to the portal to the labatory.
Remember once she got there from that her wizard friend.might not have know 'seek out the keeper.' She thought with hesetation. And kept running not thinking  about the things she would leave behind.
When she got to the portal.
"I do not know If could save him. But he just might be on the other side. And that is all. I would never see him again."
She said.
It began to shake all over the labortary. And She ran back and further she could not make her mind. And she stopped. I've got to try.
She threw an ice ball at the portal and sealed it. And broke it causing it crack all the way down which was like a broken mirror. As she looked at her self for an instant.
She ran out the mirror holding bending folded banner. And stepped into the door to somewhere she did not know even hell. Too save her wizard.
But know she knew her wizard right. She looked behind as time began to kept up with everything inside of the labortary. And die wither and turn to dust, and for brife moment. She seen her body laying on the ground. Dead and turning to dust.
"I see I'm in the after life know. It must have a spell that saved me. Maybe there is a wayback." said Lyly.
She began to run to along the side out of the labortary.
to the gaint....
"That did not go as I planned but I gotto go to him too for evil power."
Said the gaint.
He went to go swallow the vortex.
She knew he was something very strong and she be quick.
She balance her hand, toward him.
And began chant something he could not hear.
"veryly softly and embracefully mindful wake up  wizard."
The wizard woke up. She threw And ice ball again this time at the vortex. And it shattered.
The wizard fell out but.
Would not wake up kept falling.
Falling as she watch he fell further and knew she could get to him.
"Please wake up." As she throw a fireball  toward the gaint. Who was changing into a evil looking creater. with pointy ears and very sharp jagged hands as an elemental. Of some kind ore. That can not be disrupted by any magic.
This breeze picked up from below.
And she could barely hear. "Just fall or die."
And she let go and began to fall. And start to the throw ice balls after ice ball at the labatory that was there. She was down And it began to crack. 
Then, a voice came of the dark.
Very loud.
"And a spell of somekind freeze spell that make everything freeze then turn to mirror. Stand still." Said the wizard.
"Unatural  meitorize. " You could hear shouting echo.
As she looked up everything already looked like a mirror in the dark.
"Why did I forget?" She said.
"there other's with them you do not know who you are? It big long place the deep we must make way to the portal and journey back to where were from. I should never opened up but you would of died."
"Can hand me the vortex please?" 
"I do not know if I can its part of me, know. I did not do this so No!" She said.
"You touch only and did not put it on."
He said.
"YEs. What do I do to give back." She said.
"Leave it will work it on  maybe it is of you know that is not good. I must teach to be an apprentence. Of other things too cause we do now do not have a choice your feelings are different . For now follow me."
HE said.
She tried to think back long  bluish black hair to the crsytals
 in the mirror she made of ice. Seeing her self dead know he was right they did not have choice things where different she better listen but she need to know why.
"Can you tell me why?" She said.
"Its because. 
A vortex is to keep magic away for one self but a wizard or socress is always different either you very strong and soon or. the magic you posses will be new." He said.
They still walk down the path of going forward.  Finally from the air almost falling to the ground and then walking down the path in corridor's. He lights a torch off a tree in dept of darkness. 
"Too portal of elmaryia.
Do not worry you know these things sounds pracital to you does it."
He said.
As she look at him his black hair almost purple in the torch light since she was kind of dizzise. 
"My eyes are the color gold almost wizard what are your's. I've never looked."
She said.
"My eye's are the color green slim, or power of some weird entiy."
He said.
"We have a day  it seems. By the way you feel tired already. Yes?
"Shorter but it going to be longer later. We rest but will need alot more than light there." 
He said 
"Where going to need a lot of light......................." 
She said.
"yes."
He said.
In a huge corridor old elvish kingdom pillars in a hallway that only remained. 
But behind was just dirt. He walked up.
"elmaryia........!" He shouted toward the dirt.
And opening start to form not inside the earth of dirt but color to be seen.
With hestation thought from with in his mind.
Different things they could see now. The kingdom. And on the moutain top. they where about to step into a door way that lead into a closet. In a doorway past that with of looking of the kingdom of elmaryia..
'they thought to each other.'
'Still it seemed quite in the kingdom of elmaryia.' she thought.
"Ready?" Said, Dommionon.
"No. I'm stay here. I must search the truth for what has happened to me. I'm going back to the evil vortex maker to see what this evil and follow him ."
"How?"
"With the element we left of mirror that is the labatory."
Said Lyly.
"Remember where you come from, and at cost remember what he is evil known for?" Said Dommionon. 
Seeing his over coat of robes of black and white. With the hood up still.
He walks through to the kingdom on the otherside.
She she's that he is greeted by a conventional cleaning person that works by the market inside this castle not to far from the main castle of the hier to the throne.
She turns around quickly. And shouts to the air close the portal to elmaryia.
As the portal closes it gets dark.  She firgure's she must be quick  , and hide in the darkness for the elemental to caught with her. So she digs a big huge hole into the side the wall. until it is a cave. and sets down, and wait's.
The portal opens up but not from elmaryia. From another place, and the elmental is stand in front of it when it opens. Gathers of his come in and talk to him now he sounds evil, and mean. Not like an idoit he was.
Black robes with black skin but half elementals. With glowing eye's of  oria brightmean looking.
They could not see her.
"I want you to to go to Elmaryia. And look for them. all ten of you keep this wrote down they were here with a lab. Dommionon was teaching some little thing how to be an apprentice. We must stop them. She has a vortex. I can not see her at all. Anywhere with magic."
"As you say sir'r. We must have a gathering later to seek them out. I do not know what they can do yet? " Said a follower.
"Sir'r Lord Cast Dark." Said another follower.
"Go!" 
They walk back into the portal. And the elmental changed his apparence 
into the King High of all, Elmaryia. Sir Lord Freemont Mcquked.
"This is we'll be enojoyable." As he walks into the portal too the kingdom of Elmaryia.
When the portall closes she comes out of the wall. she can not see.
So she cast a light spell from the vortex.
"Light my way and follow me." She say's as a light comes out of her hand. and goes in front her.
"that's a little better. to the surface. let's see where this is? My wizard seems to be not in as much trouble as I'am." said Lyly.
-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===
Deep down the darkness deep in the dark below the center of the
center of the world lived a statue of stature. The dark lighting the dark to change the darkness. A guardian of light but different trom all of the rest of any guardian. Seemed to be the devil but was not did not have the name the devil. Just Arimist the Angel. When he left the center of the darkness he turned into a statue there and when he came he. when he lost a part of him. He had the ability to put it back even the statue.
In the center of the darkness in the center of the universe in the center of a world. Not called earth buth called, "Dark of Land, and Dark of sky, and Dark of water, and Dark of fire, and Dark of Ice. Dark of space, and Dark of mind."
"Dark World," a place where so many have lived abounded darkness even so to any place dark an un inhabited.
She swam up to where the ship sank find a mighty vessal thet has sank. To find a sail in the water almost the minute she came up for breathe.
"I see." 'Now to were could be this gaint.' Thinking to herself.
She seen a piece, and a spot of land in her eye's. In front of her view to far away. But she came with a plan that if she put water in the sail to maker float she would make it to land. she put a fabric of lace down and made fabric a sail post and even a sail.
 She got on her feet noticing that it was very different there.
Like she was not in a dream of life but in a place that could fast very.
An angel sweeped down from the air. And landed in front of her. Wide wings of what seemed to be a evil creator at first his eye were glowing of a purple white. Wearing a armor of silver, and brass shinny with leather underneath to protect his skin. Hair short but the color of brass but brown flowing like an unbunt of perfection of a pain that something went back if was hurt or manged to be.
"I see you notice things different then another things. Are you at all evil little lady. Can I help you find your family or what you need here?"
Said the Angel Arimist.
She looked behind him. A forest of tall long tree's and gaint huge leafs still contected. That seem that would never fall or die.
"Amazing is it. How things here are strong. Be warry that they are defeince.
They could poision or cut your skin quickly." Said Airmist.
"I need questioned answered. Why? I'm I here becuase everything happens for a reason do you know my wizard is? His name is,  lyly. And is name is, Dommionon."
Said Lyly.
"Yes I do In fact he will be here in a while. They killing him at the square. The kindom of, Elymaryia. The king there is very evil of sorts always coming to cournger me to destory me. In fact your father had a plan to stay here with that's right so neither one would be found. Ah, a dragon problem."
Said Arimist.
"What do you mean Ah, a dragon problem? Out of the things what is the purpose of all that?"
She said.
And Arimist say's," A vortex is you Lyly that is why it is your name! Do not be unspoken because that I tricked to bring you here to help be a guradian of the light not of the dark. I was the snake the gaint the elmental the portal everything for him I am not the king thou there is only another way to show your join me I'm your guardian too. And the other was the king. "
"How do I listen to someone that tryied to kill us even if I know? Which I do not." Said Lyly.
"Please, come to me. It's too late to go back you die he gave you point magic on that conpratation of a vortex.
There..............
Is'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' no............................
Going home to me. We died."
Said Arimist.
"Let me have a piece of your wing first." Said Lyly.
"Okay but it does not make any sense."
He plucked a wing piece of himself. and hand the wing feather to her.
she jestured. And pulled from him in her hand.
And thought back too a time when all was right.
With them. When they really died on the ship from somewhere else..............
"Bring them to the brigg." said a sailor mate.
"We throw you in the snake pit." She said the other mate beside the other.
"Throw them in." Said the captain.
She thought back to the lab. He was all those he is my wizard. She thought.
"Okay I'll listen. But there is always a way if you lie."
Said Lyly.
"your right but do not be confused we need to go there coming for you."
"Why?"
"To make you a vortex take you back and change the world of men and women to make magic there."
"How do I listen?" She said.
"Make the feather your own be one of me." He said.
She took the feather and plucked into her skin on the back side of her hand.
And she turned into a statue. 
"It's okay do not be scared. " He said.
He dash toward her. 
And touch her hand. And she turned into an angle.
He eye's began to light up. But she was naked. Feeling so cold. But not alone any more.
"Here but this on!" Said Airmist."
She put on her leather cloth. And the armor.
"Fly with me to another place here. Then we go to the center. Afterward someone you need to talk to first." Said Airmist.
"Ill try." said Lyly.
They flew up in to the air high in the wavy wind up straight to the sky.
By the time they were at the point of space and beyond and distant star above. 
They evaported as there bodies, and wings and all turned to stone, and then dust.
A very obscure beauitful women a witch a untold pronunciation was about her chin like smile.
Her name was Alessia Lizaaz. She walked through the woods down below from were Lyly, and Ariamist went into the sky and beyond to look for her mother.
So it appeared to be the small forest but was not. 
This forest was real andthe tree's were quite large more gaint then other. She was collecting thing's. In the wood's. Look down upon wre she past into a pudddle. At  her reflection.
Her black hair. Wearing a purple dress. With Little flower's on the out side the seams all the way around the outside the clothing.
And when she collect a piece of rock. 'Is this maginist," She said.
She saw a dragon trying to talk to her. But should not talk to her.
It tries to blows fire ball at her  she grabs to quick and opens a crystal ball and puts the dragon into it.
A so she will make a magnitic table.
(THE END OF CHAPTER 1)


© 2024 Chrisop Capaton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on February 21, 2024
Last Updated on February 21, 2024
Tags: FICTION


Author

Chrisop Capaton
Chrisop Capaton

Mountain Grove, MO



About
Written by Christopher Stephenson About the [Author]............. I was made in july 2nd 1978. At the hospital. I was born in Houston, County. At the Time which is Texas county now. In Houston.. more..

Writing