SPELL of a BOOK ,SOUL. "Magnitic Table" Chapter 4

SPELL of a BOOK ,SOUL. "Magnitic Table" Chapter 4

A Chapter by Chrisop Capaton

The Soul Crystal
Discovering the Dark Chamber of Dark Light.
Created & Written by Christopher Stephenson

Leslie is A pixie with the ability of magic. A pink-skinned race with butterfly wings. Her butterfly wings are blue and black with purple, and pink circles. Pixie has squeaky voices. High pitched voices. Hair the same color of her wings, and long hair.
She’s flying around talking to another pixie. By the name of Charles. His wings are red, and orange with white circles. And he has no hair he is bold. She throwing fireballs at him. As he dodges them threw trees.
“Take that!” Leslie said. “I’m glad you missed.” Said Charles.
As the fireball misses him barely. As he pushes backward in flight. The fireball is still going into the dark forest. Hitting a troll.
“Now I’m not!” Said Charles.
As the Troll chases them to the edge of dark lite, the dark forest. The inter Realm. Of Darkness.
They hear.

Cackling………………..
“He,.......... He,...................... He,...........................He…….”
“What’s that noise is it him or his stomach?” Said Charles flying around the troll’s belly.
Push in with both hands.
“No, it’s something else let’s go see?” Said, Leslie.
As the troll almost grabs Charles. Moving as he swipes the air almost having a pixie in his hand. They fly toward the sound as Charles say’s, “ Few……… w……. I almost lunch.”
“He………………., He…………….., He……………………….,
First, the sky above is day time when they get closer to the cackling is the night where it is always night.
They see a witch. In a cave. She has a purple eye’s a long nose with a hair of a wart on it. She always wears black. With a black pointy hat. Turquoise and Aqua color of skin.
Big rock crystals with different creators and little children that are human inside.
“Charles it’s, Sherin. She’s in a crystal. We got to get her out.” Said, Leslie.

A see-through color of black. She points at a crystal with a pixie asleep inside. White wings black and pink circles. And hair the same colors.
“We can get her out if we wait till the witch leaves. We hide. Up the mountain and wait.”

Said Charles.
So they fly up the mountain above the entrance to the cave and wait. They can see how a shadow from a fire. But they do not look in. They hear a witch talk to herself. About her wanting to get some more human children. As she says,
“I can not wait until. I have the power to restore my virtue.

I need more crystals, I get the stuff I need to brew more crystals.

Then, I’ m off to get more children…”
As she walks out of the cave. The pixies hide behind a cliff where you can not see them.

As Lesley talks to Charles saying, ”She’s evil Charles we need to get them out.”
“Your right Leslie.”
Then, the witch walks into the Dark Forest. They fly down to the crystal very fast. Picking it up. And throwing again the cave wall. It cracks like glass shattering all over the cave wall.

Sherin flies just as it breaks. And starts pick up other crystals and break them the same way.
Pixie, and little dragon’s fly out of the cave. Then, Sherin comes across a crystal with a human in it a child.
“Follow me!” Screams out Sherin.
And Sherin, Leslie, and Charles. All fly back thru the Dark forest passing the witch on the top side of the hill. But above the tree’s so she does not notice them.
Leslie says, ”We got to make it back to star lite. She will not know where we came from?”
They crack open the crystal when they make it back. She holds a book. As she drops it. Trying to stand up and run away from the pixies.
“Not so fast.” Said Charles.
“You need us to get home.” Said, Leslie.
But she does not listen she runs until she’s tried. And the pixies still follow behind her.

“She almost going back into the dark forest.” Said Charles.
“Look kid. We’ll take you home. Somehow.” Said Sherin.
“There’s a way?” Said Crystal.
“Yea, there is a way. Do not listen to books like this one called what?”

Said, Leslie. As she flies down to see the title.
It reads” Chamber of Darkness.” Said, Leslie.
“What’s your name?” Said Charles.
“It’s Crystal.”Said Crystal.
Leslie flies in front of her face. Pulling out a small little harp. And strums. As she sings.
“At' a 'dome. At ' a dome.
A portal of what you seek will open if you sing with me.” Said the pixie.
Crystal tries to match even her pitch,” At ' a dome... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”
And portal to her world opens in front of the harp.
“That’s my room………………...” Said crystal. Looking in the portal. Seeing her room.

“Go home Crystal it’s okay. I’ll go home and you can come back to it But it only fair to free the others.”She said.
She walks into the portal.

Saying I hate that book called,” Discovering the Dark Chamber of Darkness.”

' I thought. About this person, I know. Someone who I have just met. Her name is crystal. She kind of different, and kind special. She thinks she has the ability to go to, and from another world. And, the funny things she left a letter by my door, I read," Dear Will,

I will be there at twelve. I'm in danger. A small creature from another world. Stole my soul, and put in a crystal. Not really funny the pixie because it's my name.

Please be prepared I need a lot of potion things and a place trap the pixie. Until it gives my soul back.

And don't know how I'm going to this I never thought I could lose this fast.

Sincerely,

Crystal."
'This is weird I thought I was getting nuts. First, she lost the soul sounds she lost more than that.

I can not wait to see though.' I stop think As I put down the letter in the hallway, and went room, and the closed. On the other side of the door, I could hear my sister begin scolded.
"You have had enough." Said, my mother.

The door opens up I walk through and grab as quick as can, and go into my room.

"It's to eat we're having pizza." Said, my Mother.

"Thanks, Mom, I'm hungry." Said Will.

And my mother kitchen had an expression what I'm going to do with your kid. As my little sister stole a piece of pizza and ran away from her into the other room. "Darn you." She said to my little sister.
I'm laying on my bed. Pebbles of rock begin to hit the window.

I open the window. And yell down, "Who is that?"
A rock pebble hit's me in the eye. " Sorry, it's me, Crystal."
"You're early." Said Will
"I'm actually late that letter was two weeks ago. Can you help me?"

Said Crystal.
"Yea, but you have to sneak in. My mother does know about us being friends. Special you know the fact simile that you're my girlfriend.

.........So...... Sneak in." Said Will
She races to the door and opens very quietly in the other room she see my mother turned her back on her. "Come back here with that." Said Will's Mother.
Crystal thought to herself,' little demon.' As Will’s sister throws the pizza past Will' s mom, and almost hits and hit the door behind me, and oozes down the wall. I run to the kitchen behind her and through the hallway, and open Will’s door.

"You little demon." Shouts my mother.
Crystal closes the door behind her.
"What took you so long?" Said Will
"Don't you want a kiss?" Said Crystal.
"Not in the mood tell me why you wrote this weird letter." Said Will
"The truth is I have a creature with a teleporter to take me to other world's................................................." Said crystal.
"Did you hit your head. Are you okay Crystal?" Said Will
"Shut up the both you." Said a voice in a squeaky voice.
"Come out and show yourself." Said Will as he looked around his room.
Crystal reaches in her pocket, and pulled out a small pixie black skinned with white butterfly wings, and pink hair, and hold a mirror.

She puts up to my face.
"Hello." Said the same squeaky voice.
"What the.........................." Said Will as he jumped backward.
"I seance this. We go... bye bye." Said the pixie.

The pixie holds out the mirror. And begins to say once in a squeaky voice.

"At ' a dome. At ' a dome. At ' a dome."

The mirror begins to glow the more the pixie says it.

"At ' a dome. At 'a dome. At a dome."

The pixie through into the air and portal opens looking through to the other I see a different world in which I do not live.

The pixie says," We must defeat her."

"See I'm not nuts." Said Crystal.

"You're right but it's still freaky," I said.

"Will you go...... Will you help her?" Said the pixie.

"Will you help me, Will?" Said Crystal.

"Okay I'll help but we need weapons first." Said Will

"What kind?" Said Crystal.

"My mother had a forty-five magnum in her room under the bed lock in a safe," said Will

"No, not good enough trust me we need magic or something this pixie is one evil hellspawn of the devil or something." Said Crystal.

"Hellspawn...." Said pixie.

I turn back and look at the portal.

"We'll let's go then." Said Will

As they all walk through the portal. it fades back into a mirror glowing and you see the pixie hands grabbing it from the other side. And it evaporates. And there go on the other side.

I'm looking up at the sky. And it goes dark suddenly fast. And it is night.

"I'm gonna be grounded when I go home." Said Will

"Yea... Yea... in trouble.." Said the Pixie.

"We hide for now." Said the pixie hovering in the sir in front of me.

"Where?" Said Crystal.

"The calves where I spawn............................."

Said the pixie as she flies a little ways away from us, and stops.

"This way." Said the pixie.

We begin to follow her and the closer we get to where we need to go. I see a bunch of pixies that look like the one that is helping us flying around.

And little house against the mountain made of stone, wood. Similar to what looks like almost birdhouse but, human. With window's And all the lights are on inside.

"We can go tomorrow sleep..... " Said the pixie.

I and Crystal lay down against the rocks and begin to get tired.

And we fall asleep. When we wake up I notice that their windows are shut and there is now pixie around besides the one that leads us here.

"Over here." Said the pixie.

I wake up Crystal. And we both go over to the pixie. She's pointing to the trail and beyond. That goes through a dark forest.

"I can't go evil there." Said the pixie.

"Why? I thought you were going to help me?" Said Crystal.

"Seek out, neutral. He is a troll but not evil enough to hurt both of you. But will want the bad pixie for dinner." Said the pixie.

We begin to walk in the dark forest.

And surely there is the troll chasing pixie's.

When we get up to him I notice skin glowing in the dark. Ashe grabs a pixie and eats going down his throat he looks at us wearing raggedy clothes but all black. "The pixie with the portal told us to find you." Said Crystal.

"Which one." Said the roll.

As we were closer I could see he was bald and had a very large beard all the way to ground in fact past his feet. He's angry in a fury and tries to run toward but tripped on his beard.

"Owe........" He says in a very deep voice.

"That's scary." Said Will

"Okay, you're big when I come closer maybe I can eat you too."

Said a deep voice.

"I hope he doesn't eat us." Said Crystal.

"I don't think he will but, he'll probably lick us try." Said Will

And, sure enough, he got and ran again and keep falling to his feet because of his beard.

When he got up to him he licked my face.

"Yuck I hate the way you taste you lucky."Said the troll.

"I'll take you as long as you let me try again later." Said the troll talking once again.

"Okay." Said crystal.

We walked for hours under the moon but, it was distant relief in my soul that told me it wasn't going to be easy to get crystal's soul back for Crystal. Then, all of a sudden the troll stopped walking. He pointed into the cave to the side of them. Where you could see distant lights coming from inside from far away. "She's in there I'll wait here." Said the troll.
"Do we have some kind of plan? Said Will
"I've got I'll be back." Said, Crystal, as she walks into the cave.
And there is the evil pixie waiting for her.

Hovering over hundreds of crystals with the soul inside from other children.

A little mini person with butterfly wings. And wearing a black dress, and hold a staff with a crystal at the end of it.
"I'm here to get me back. Look over there a troll is hungry for you."
All of sudden the troll is behind them with Will
"And, I'm hungry." Said the troll.
The troll runs up grabs her out of the sky and eats her.
"Yum................"Said the Troll.
"Find which one is you quick." Said Will
The troll points to one of the crystal that is growing green and inside the soul of crystal. "There." Said the troll.

Crystal runs to the crystal pick it up and throws as it breaks the soul begins to talk to them.
"There is more than one piece me everywhere. But as you collect them, or should I say collect me. I will go into your heart where I belong. There all scattered by the pixie. Leslie, the one helped you get here. to give them time for the evil witch must collect them to get strong. It is how she lives forever seek her out you must find her or you will sleep and she will die hurry." Said the soul of Crystal as the glowing soul goes into a crystal, and she passes out. falling and hitting the ground.
Will walks up to the troll. "Do you know where this evil witch is?" Said Will to the troll.
"Yea, she passed the land of starlight. it's called that because It's a place that leads to another. Where you walk among the stars. To the evil pit where her lair is." Said the troll.
"Can you take us there?" Said Crystal.
"I'm busy..."Said the troll.
"Please I don't want to sleep, I don't want to die ." Said Crystal.
Crystal falls asleep and lay's on the ground.
"Can we help her," said Will
"Okay, I'll help you." The troll picks her up and they begin to make their journey to the evil witch.
At the end of the Dark Forest. A fairy flies up to them and around and around Crystal as it swarming around her head she shouts her hand it hit it away from her.
"EHHHY........................................" Screams the fairy as it hits the tree.
" Ouch..................... that hurt please don't do that again."

Said the Fairy.
"who are you?" Said Crystal.
The fairy is in bad positioning. With her head between her legs and her feet stuck in the air.

Then, quickly stands up.
"I' the good fairy." Said the fairy.
"Can you help us find the evil pixie witch?" Said Will
"Forever she will take the soul's off of little girl's did she do it too you?"

Said the fairy.
"Yes." Said Crystal.
"You must have a piece of it. You wouldn't be here you would be dead."
"My soul said, it was here in my heart." Crystal said.
"To tell you the truth the troll eat her did you forget.

Oh. buddy, she's going to kill you." She said to the troll.
"She's only a kid. " Said the troll as he starts crying.
"My stomach it hurts. Help. Good Fairy." Said the Troll.
As the troll is holding his stomach.

The fairy flies to him around his stomach.
"I need to kill her. She was bad we got too." Said the fairy.
"Hurry...." Said Crystal.
The troll falls to the ground holding his stomach.

And he dies.

Crystal and Will begin to cry.

The fairy flies over his stomach and once again Crystal goes to hit her away.
"No," said Will.
The fairy throws a fireball comes out of her hand and into the stomach of the troll and blows up the pixie inside.
The troll wakes up and begins to choke stands up and throws up crystal after crystal and steps on each one as they all go into Crystal's heart.
On the last one, he doesn't break it. he picks it up.
"Not this one she was evil we need to separate very careful so the souls she's taken goes back to the children of your world." Said the troll.
"Give to me. What happened to the other pixies?"
Hundred's of pixies fly out of his mouth and go information in front of them. "Give it to him now. We need to save them." Said a pixie.
"Okay..... Sorry I eat you all. I thought you all were evil." Said the troll.
The troll hands the crystal to a pixie that flies up to him.

They all fly in the air high and come crashing down to the ground there's hundreds of glowing soul stand there, And all of a sudden.

Will And Crystal disappear.

Where you can see only their soul.
Then all the soul

disappear.
"I'm going to miss them." Said the Troll.
"It's okay." Said a pixie.
"At least they went home. " Said another pixie.
A pixie quickly flies away.

A laugh is all a sudden heard.
A cackling from a witch……..
“He. he. he. he. he. he. he. he. he. … ……………………

He. he. he. he. he. he. he. he. he. …… ……………..

HE. H. HE. he. …………………………………………………………..”
The pixies along with the troll all turn toward a witch. She begins to speak.
“You may have stopped today. But I will try again.

I have more to feed off right now anyway..”
She through a sphere at the pixie’s one at the time, and the troll begins to run away. And throws a sphere at him too, and it’s put them in a crystal sphere.
As the fall to the ground. They fall asleep inside.

She gathers them one at the time. She stands seven feet tall. A foot long nose with a half an inch wart.

Grey and purple hair. And black and old dusty looking skin.

She looks up at the moon. She throws what that looks a spark. To the ground in front of her and disappears. She is now in her evil And will drink the essence she puts down the crystal ball on a table. As the pixie and the troll as you were to look into the crystal ball for a moment children the pixies and troll again.

She brews a pot. With water and spice of things to make a potion for her healing qualities, and to even absorbed for feeding. She puts the crystal and starts a fire underneath.

“Excuse me……” Said a pixie holding a mirror. In a squeaky voice.
“Oh, it’s you again.” Said the witch.
“Yea it’s me……” Still in a squeaky voice said the pixie.
“Why did you run, and why did you put them all back?” Said the witch.
“I did because I do not need them. For in the pot you go.” As she lights a lite on her dress on fir as she falls into the pot.
“No it’s hot,” She screams.
“Hot, hot , hot, ah …………...aha ……….ha ha ha ha……...ah ………...ha ha ha h hah-aha.”

Screams the witch till she turns to dust.

The pixies gathered up and fly back to Star-lite. Now, that the danger.

Evil does not exist anymore.

Lisa Liza is no more.

The shadow in

Dark lite part 2
Written by Christopher Stephenson
After the pixies left dark to light. The water was still bubbling on the ground. The water to begin to bubble. A form of the which came up still looking like water and still bubbling. Then turned to a shadowy form of the shadow.

The pixie flies very slow through star lite. Wings looking like a moth. An old body. “Poor Charles. You weren’t slick worm was you?” Said, Leslie. Charles looks at the old pixie white hair long. Resembling old women with wings of also moth wings. “You calling me a moth. I’ve seen witches but not your sizes.” Said Charles.
“Really, I’ll turn you to a toad. Take that.” Said, Leslie. As she chases him through the trees.
She then threw at him a fireball. As it burned in the air toward Charles.

He dodges it but it still chases him. Throw the tree an old withered hallowed branch. All the way to the bottom and then to the top. As flies in hurry shout as he gets to the at Leslie. “Oh thank you. You know I will get even as soon as get away from this. In fact, come here for a second I got something for you.” Said Charles.
“What?” Said, Leslie.
As Charles bolts toward Leslie with the fireball chasing him.
“A fireball you threw at me.” Charles is saying as he stops in mid-flight. And, Let go of gravity causing the fireball. To chase Leslie.

Leslie barely notices. As the fireball comes at her. Out of mid-air she flies going the opposite direction. She bolts to the edge of where star lite ends but the fireball just keeps on picking up the pace.
She hits a branch. And falls far until Charles caught-es her. The fireball hits them both as both fly into the sky and it lights them on fire. Way high in the air. Far from where they were.
Lisa Lisa the witch is walking through the woods collecting things with a basket but she no ordinary witch she looks like a nice beautiful woman. With red hair very long and makeup on her with green eye’s.
Charles is looking down is looking down in front him coming from the air.

And, he notices her as he passes and hits the ground behind her.

“Oh oh, she’s back.” Hitting a tree and flying more south. Cause he can not see where’s was going cause of the distraction.
Leslie is in the air still climbing. Her wings are on fire. But, just a little. And she says,” Help me!”
She’s to do down a fall to world dwelling below. Further, and further, she falls. Until she lands in a pot that is brewing.

Over a fire.
Then, Lisa Lisa comes. And put soup into a bowl from the pot.

And sits down in front in a roaring fire on the side to the north of the fire with pot. On a rock. Puts her spoon in the soup, and pulls out Leslie. Who’s curl up until, about to bite down.
Leslie wakes up. And puts hands up and stops her from chopping down on her. As she makes a weird sound. “K...l..u…….u…..u…..u”
“Please don’t eat me.” Said, Leslie.

Lisa Lisa. Covers her mouth then spits into the air.

Something flies the spit she spits. Charles is looking for a fly that way in the air. Then all of sudden. The spit hits him to make them still fly in the air high until they hit a tree. “SPLAT!” She grabs another spoonful of soup and eats it. Then drops the bowl as she seems to be poisoned or something wired.
“What am I eating.” Said Lisa Lisa.
Her eye’s turn red. A shadow form. Behind her a form of dark spirit being like a shadow. Looking like the shadow. You could not see it. As she picks up the bowl she dropped.

And starts eating the soul. Throw the bowl, and starts cackling.
“He. He. He. He. He. He. He. e. He."
The spit stuck to the tree with the pixie in it but the sound carries through to them. They get scared to break out of the spit and fly back to star lite as quick as they can. Out of Dark Lite. Where the edge of the forest starts, Dark Forest.
“What is happening to me? Why are you doing this to me?

Who are you, what you?” She shouts to the shadow form.
“He. He. e. .... He.” She cackles.
She gets scared she then runs away from the shadowy. Form. Running from dark lite. As fast as she can noticing the horror she was in the horror she seen. A monstrous shadow of her own. Minutes went by the minute after minute. And she found herself in front of the pixies. As an all swarmed around her head and start picking at her. Calling her saying, "Lisa Liza." Over and over again. Still picking at her face. She cries out," h. help me?"

She began to throw up. And stopped in her tracks running. Standing in a stance. Feeling sick.

"How could I do all that?" She said.

She thinks back to time. When everything she did was wrong. Knowing she has really done anything yet. Is a simple pixies trolls that saved her.

In fact, she felt miserable. Her demise was at an end. She would go back. Barring the shadow reform with power. She must stop whatever this bad magic is.

"How could I do that?" She said.

She cast the spell." The window of and Andromeda. Guide my portal." She said. Holding her necklace out. As it began to glow color of purple. In a grand portal opened in front of her. To the realm of and Andromeda. A grand city. It looked like, millions of trading houses. With many Windows. And the forest behind this grand city. Leading to the cavern of darkness.

She walked down the narrow road of the market. Where there was selling all kinds of things that have to do with magic. Things that are wrong to the human world. Insects, stuffed animals, humans for barter and trade, and hair, eyelids, fingernails, and some kind of tissue based form that makes. Tissue, human tissue. Which on the side, had fingers that were alive, heads, and different parts of the human anatomy.

A witch was at the market buying a finger for dead man stew. As she said," now I have to buy this dead or alive from my potion's."

As she walked past the old lady at the market and the old man who was selling it to her. At the witches market. She reached in her pocket. She pulled Out some keys. She kind of turn to the right and kept walking. And walked upon a lonely place, which was her home. The place where she belongs.

She placed the key in the lock and she opened the door to her home. She went inside and quickly close the writer despite the racket. "I'm finally home."

She walks over the Mail. And picks up the last letter." I'm so glad you remembered why was this letter is important." She opened it up and began to read.

'Lisa Liza,

It is time. For you to come to the Association of withered dark light. A. O. W. D. L.

Calls....'

"Oh no. And that's addressed three months ago. No wonder why this happened to me gathering things for the market. That's today how silly I made it back in time."

Said Lisa Lisa. As she turned around and walked back out the door into the market. Closing the door behind her and locking the door.

Beyond the market to the south. Was a grand committee building for the Association of withered dark light. When she got to the door. No man stood with ropes he could see his face as well. Old white beard but no I color black pitched ovals. But spacing between his pupils. Of his eyes. "Your letter the mam," said the old man.

"Here it is." She said.

"Lisa Liza. Where have you been? You're late. If you're going to run this Association beyond time Madam." Said the old man in a hood.

"Is everything fine." Said a witch in a hurry.

"Yes, everything is fine.

Next time I asked somebody else to run this place."

Said the old man. As he removed his hood from his robes. As if she supposed to notice he is the governor. Of the grand dark light.

"May I go in?" She said.

"Yes, you may." He said.

She runs past him. This quickly she can she snaps her finger in her hat is by her hand. Out of thin air as she grabs it before falls to the ground.

She puts her hat on. And snaps her fingers again. And the old with her clothes turn into a black dress.

A group for women and men are sitting in some kind of wooden marble chairs. She walks in front of them.

"We are gathered here today to cast the withering. Although I haven't gathered some of the things I need. We will open. A portal to the world. And stop the faith which burns us. Magic in a realm that is not ours. She said.

"I object!" Said a man in robes.

"And get to the point." Said another woman in robes.

"If you do not want to be here to leave and we will give somebody else the offer. You all get paid time and a half. For each thing, you gather out of the woods. That proved these traders are wrong." She said.

Some of the people get up and leave the meeting. But everybody else gathers in front of her. Others snap their fingers and are ready all ready to help her with the clothes they wear that the same as the others that left.

They all put their hands forward in front of them.

Enchant words,

" Veil, veil, shine, shine, and castes window of the world."

Lightning smog smoke from their hands gathers in front of them. In the doorway, to the world of men and women earth as they call it. Opens to the realm of dark light.

And the people she gathered there was converted fragile of ten plus three. Frank who is known in the dwelling of men. Joan who is known in the dwelling of dark light. Ethan who is known in the dwelling of women in the dwelling of the earth as well as Frank. Laura, Richard, Jack, Will, Crystal, who are from a place called, Invade. Frank, Ethan, Joan. Were all from the West. From Earth. Invade. Was a place a realm above Earth I placed to war to warp to another portal a realm of the portals called, brochure.

The rest of the followers of Lisa Liza. Had many names but still followed her. When they got to the brochure. They see many signs. As is said they were in a train station. Many buildings built that lead to portals. For center portal was a portal to another building to get to that portal.

She said to all the ones that followed her." We need to take the central portal. To Angelica portal, and then we have the portal Earth. In the dwelling of dreams. When we get there followed me to the portal of the earth do not get lost we make haste."

They go on to the portal of Angelica. They go through the portal. The make agenda portal of the earth. When they get there. They go through the portal to earth.

When they walked through. Before they grab a broom. And they fly into the world of men on a broom. They land in the woods. Right broadly at the suspect that one of the most there. Already, when. Lisa Lisa. Says,

"where is Ethan. I think I found his tracks. But he is already here. I suspect he was the traitor."

Half you go back and wear the governor the rest stay here it may be filed play to kill the governor."

Her followers left her and went back to the portal on their brooms flying. Frank,

Gene,

Robert, Will,

Crystal all still followed. When they were gone. Frank and Gene.

Then Robert. Also will and Crystal. Put, Lisa Lisa. In a spellbinding and wrapped up her hands and legs so she could not move and laid her down in the woods. They conjured a spell to conjure a cauldron. They brewed up. A masking Crystal and put it all around, Lisa Lisa.

"I was a child for this." Said will.

"We already had what we needed but you and them pixies make a star all over again. And now you let us here." Said Crystal.

The last thing Lisa Liza said was," The Pixies will always save them for starlight is the dream realm. If you are already there you would know."

As the crystal forms all around her, she falls asleep and cannot speak anymore.

"I was there. I was a shadowy form. Somehow she stopped me." Said, Robert.

"Barry her," said Frank.

They dug a big hole. They threw the crystal inside.

By the time they buried the big hole. Some followers of hers. Started throwing spells.

Saying," we will uncover the truth."

"We will save her when we're finished with you."

"We know the secret."

Throwing freeze spells as they stand in one place and they can move when the ice hits them.

A person starts to notice. That's something is awed about this. As this person says," how is that possible." A person of earth a man noticing that magic is real.

But they've frozen too in a position with an ugly face meanness can be. A little upset because he noticed something different for a moment.

They all run on their brooms picked up the frozen people that they have froze........

Then, go back through the portal.

When they have convent with one human who decides the fate of all.

Humans. The human they brought with them. They make a secret organization..........

"To protect the witch and human dwellings.

And fantasy became reality we'll for some of them called, W."

"For Witch."

Said Lisa Lisa.

The End

Lisa Lisa, the witch of unspeakable truth.

Written by Christopher Stephenson. Stephenson C.

She was in the middle of her kitchen. Gathering things to brew. As he looked along the wall. There are many things like jars with elixirs, Herbs growing from the ceiling down. And, a small statue a figurine of a pixie. Which still grew as she added the elixir. Eventually, it would turn into a petrified ferry. She readies the fireplace and put the cauldron on it. She began to have elixirs and herbs. She then added some kind of dark water. Which looked as if it was just a shadow. She put a netted large spoon. Into the brew but only with the petrified pixie inside. "This is exactly what I need? But where do I get the last ingredient? I'm sure I lost it. Not sure when that was. Must have been. When I was conjured underneath the trans-. The one that let us in this predicament that I need to fix. There are too many humans and not enough of us as witches. Oh if I could stop the realm of portals still called, brochure." She said hoping she had enough time to prove she was right in court amongst the Association of withered dark lite.

Even almost out of time. She quickly dipped it. And there was a knock at her cottage door. "Open Lisa Lisa. Open up. We know you're in there."

She quickly grabbed the petrified pixie. As she set it down. And quickly picked it up and went to the door. When she opened the door. There are two men with robes. One of them holding iron cuffs with chains in between.

"I'm sorry but we got it to take you before the withered." Said the man holding the iron cuffs with chains.

"Please, Lisa Lisa. Do not subject yourself to get out of this." Said the other man.

"The only thing I will subject to is you take this with us." Said Lisa Lisa.

As she handed the petrified pixie. To the man, the other puts it the chains with iron cuffs on her wrist. They began to walk through to the same place. Where they usually gathered the Association of withered dark lite.

When they got there the same old man the Gov. of dark lite. Was at the door to greet him.

"Hurry, we don't have much time she's often to prove her self right. And be quick about it." Said the governor.

They raced herein where there was a large crowd they began to throw apples at her the other man that followed close by them. Incinerated them before they hit her. "Once more from you and you will be the next in chains." Said the man.

A brought in front of the crowd. Hundreds of different kinds of witches.

Some looking evil some looking mean some looking at Lisa Liza happy as they can be. Hoping they would see the end although one person congregation through ending a regulated war of Magic. They sat her down on a chair, made from marble. Two incinerators her. If she was charged guilty. As she sat there. Ten people came out wearing white robes.

Arguing as they got to the chair." This is not how it should be run."," This is not fair."," How can we judge her."," Not everybody needs to know magic."

When they are done with the chatter. The decision was made. A man with red robes. Came up to her saying," not guilty."

"What does that mean." She said.

"This is what it means." Said the man with red robes the governor of dark lite. He turned to the ones in white robes." I'll give you have to chance you never gave her." Then the war began as they are throwing magic spells and canonization toward each other. But the governor was too strong for they couldn't even lift their arms or hands not even walk away. As the incinerator. They light on fire from inside out streaming out and burning away to nothing.

He took off the chains with cuffs. And stood her up. She said," I didn't have time to give you the proof. They never brought forth the petrified pixie." Said Lisa Lisa.

"Do not let it go." Said the crowd.

"I already let it go." Said the governor.

"That's not good." Said Lisa Liza.

"Why what wrong?" Said the governor.

"You just a spell and evil one at that. Go. Did you know I know it's the proof? The unspeakable truth. Not everybody's magic here is real but mine is. That's the spell you just let go will kill everything that is a pixie or turned into a fairy if not a true magical wit somewhat at heart."

Said Lisa Lisa.

"We must act now." Said the governor.

Gov. looked puzzled for a minute.

"What must we do to do that." Said the governor.

"Hunted it down before it destroys all of the good matter." Said Lisa Lisa.

"Then that is what will do, do what?" Said the governor.

"We will gather in a circle for in a necromancer conjuring." Said Lisa Lisa,

They began to gather in a circle everybody that was there. The evil the demeaning the happy ones. To stop this evil spell off. They hold hands and they cast a spell. A big huge aura begins to be seen by all their eyes. As if they were looking into a crystal ball. They could see evil pixie. Turning the pixies to fairies.

As Sharon the first pixie. Pink and purple butterfly wings and, now Angel wings. And "

Conger the spell. It has to be somebody else." Said Lisa Liza.

"It will be the not me." Said the governor as he broke the circle.

"Me neither." said another.

As her crystal ball fell and was gone.

"Fine, I will then do it myself." Said Lisa Lisa. But I will need one thing. The help from a child.

"Then we shall not get your way." Said the governor. She made her way to her house. Getting prepared to go to the brochure the realm of, portals.

The minute she's ready she's out the door. This time she doesn't take her broom. She nearly snaps her fingers. That quick she's there. "I know I'm going to have trouble. To find a child to help is nearly impossible. This child would think I was crazy. Not to mention. It's wrong to kidnap a child. How am I going to do this? Maybe I should go to an orphanage. Maybe I can find some child that has more problems than me." She said, Lisa Liza.

The witch of the? Unun- speak able truth.

She walked through the portal the realm to go to earth. Called, Agenda.

When she got there she was in front of the mirror. "So many built that house on the portal." Said the witch of uncertainty, Lisa Liza.

She hesitated she thought back to the time she was wrong. Then she knew deep down in her magic aura. That they castes her from the world of magic. She quickly snapped her fingers. Just to see if her hat would appear. But she could not use magic. She looked in the mirror. And she was very old and ugly. She thought back to another time when she was little once. As she gazed her eyes upon the house. It's exactly where she was standing when she left to the world of magic." I do not understand how is this possible?" Said A little girl. Looking into the mirror that she sounded like a little girl. She looked down at herself. And she was a little girl. She looked back up at the mirror but it was too late. The transformation was complete. She was not a witch. A notarized letter fell from the air. With their blood by signing her name. Alisa.

" what am I going to do?" Said Alisa.

She put her hand on the mirror. She could not see her hand. The other side. It as if they have made up their mind just yet. She felt sad. Until someone said coming from inside the mirror." Is in this who you want to be."

"I know I signed it and I fixed it. I stay in my father will end me. A very mean witch which they call a warlock." She said.

A knock at her room door was heard. It was her father ranting and raving on the other side. Well, he said," get out here now!" "knock, knock."

She jumps through the mirror a portal. To somewhere she did not know.

She looked all around her self. "Oh no. I'm in starlight. Not star lite."

She said. She looked behind her. She could see her father in front of the mirror. But she knew. If he knew what it was he would become destructive as it was the perfect time to end her cause she was not sure if she could use magic.

The portal faded off. And now she was really alone. She knew there was only one way. To stop the evil spell.

The unspeakable truth.

The shadow in

Dark lite part 2
Written by Christopher Stephenson
After the pixies left, Dark Light. The water was still bubbling on the ground. The water to begin to bubble. A form of the which came up still looking like water and still bubbling. Then turned to a shadowy form of the shadow.

The pixie flies very slow through star lite. Wings looking like a moth. An old body. “Poor Charles. You weren’t slick worm was you?” Said, Leslie. Charles looks at the old pixie white hair long. Resembling old women with wings of also moth wings. “You calling me a moth. I’ve seen witches but not your sizes.” Said Charles.
“Really, I’ll turn you to a toad. Take that.” Said, Leslie. As she chases him through the trees.
She then threw at him a fireball. As it burned in the air toward Charles.

He dodges it but it still chases him. Throw the tree an old withered hallowed branch. All the way to the bottom and then to the top. As flies in hurry shout as he gets to the at Leslie. “Oh thank you. You know I will get even as soon as get away from this. In fact, come here for a second I got something for you.” Said Charles.
“What?” Said, Leslie.
As Charles bolts toward Leslie with the fireball chasing him.
“A fireball you threw at me.” Charles is saying as he stops in mid-flight. And, Let go of gravity causing the fireball. To chase Leslie.

Leslie barely notices. As the fireball comes at her. Out of mid-air she flies going the opposite direction. She bolts to the edge of where star lite ends but the fireball just keeps on picking up the pace.
She hits a branch. And falls far until Charles caught her. The fireball hits them both as both fly into the sky and it lights them on fire. Way high in the air. Far from where they were.
Lisa Liza the witch is walking through the woods collecting things with a basket but she no ordinary witch she looks like a nice beautiful woman. With red hair very long and makeup on her with green eye’s.
Charles is looking down is looking down in front him coming from the air.

And, he notices her as he passes and hits the ground behind her.

“Oh oh, she’s back.” Hitting a tree and flying more south. Cause he can not see where’s was going cause of the distraction.
Leslie is in the air still climbing. Her wings are on fire. But, just a little. And she says,” Help me!”
She’s to do down a fall to world dwelling below. Further, and further, she falls. Until she lands in a pot that is brewing.

Over a fire.
Then, Lisa Lisa comes. And put soup into a bowl from the pot.

And sits down in front in a roaring fire on the side to the north of the fire with pot. On a rock. Puts her spoon in the soup, and pulls out Leslie. Who is curl up until, about to bite down?
Leslie wakes up. And puts hands up and stops her from chopping down on her. As she makes a weird sound. “K...l..u…….u…..u…..u”
“Please don’t eat me.” Said, Leslie.

Lisa Lisa. Covers her mouth then spits into the air.

Something flies the spit she spits. Charles is looking for a fly that way in the air. Then all of sudden. The spit hits him to make them still fly in the air high until they hit a tree. “SPLAT!” She grabs another spoonful of soup and eats it. Then drops the bowl as she seems to be poisoned or something wired.
“What am I eating.” Said Lisa Lisa.
Her eye’s turn red. A shadow form. Behind her a form of dark spirit being like a shadow. Looking like the shadow. You could not see it. As she picks up the bowl she dropped.

And starts eating the soul. Throw the bowl, and starts cackling.
“He. He. He. e. He. e. He. He. Here. He. e.”
The spit stuck to the tree with the pixie in it but the sound carries through to them. They get the scared break out of the spit and fly back to star lite as quick as they can. Out of Dark Lite. Where the edge of the forest starts, Dark Forest.
“What is happening to me? Why are you doing this to me?

Who are you, what you?” She shouts to the shadow form.
“He. He. e. He.” She cackles.
She gets scared she then runs away from the shadowy. Form. Running from dark lite. As fast as she can noticing the horror she was in the horror she seen. A monstrous shadow of her own. Minutes went by the minute after minute. And she found herself in front of the pixies. As an all swarmed around her head and start picking at her. Calling her saying, "Lisa Liza." Over and over again. Still picking at her face. She cries out," h. help me?"
She began to throw up. And stopped in her tracks running. Standing in a stance. Feeling sick.

"How could I do all that?" She said.

She thinks back to time. When everything she did was wrong. Knowing she has really done anything yet. Is a simple pixies trolls that saved her.

In fact, she felt miserable. Her demise was at an end. She would go back. Barring the shadow reform with power. She must stop whatever this bad magic is.

"How could I do that?" She said.

She cast the spell." A window of and Andromeda. Guide my portal." She said. Holding her necklace out. As it began to glow color of purple. In a grand portal opened in front of her. To the realm of and Andromeda. A grand city. It looked like, millions of trading houses. With many Windows. And the forest behind this grand city. Leading to the cavern of darkness.
She began to throw up. And stopped in her tracks running. Standing in a stance. Feeling sick.

"How could I do all that?" She said.

She thinks back to time. When everything she did was wrong. Knowing she has really done anything yet. Is a simple pixies trolls that saved her.

In fact, she felt miserable. Her demise was at an end. She would go back. Barring the shadow reform with power. She must stop whatever this bad magic is.

"How could I do that?" She said.

She cast the spell." The window of and Andromeda. Guide my portal." She said. Holding her necklace out. As it began to glow color of purple. In a grand portal opened in front of her. To the realm of and Andromeda. A grand city. It looked like, millions of trading houses. With many Windows. And the forest behind this grand city. Leading to the cavern of darkness.

She walked down the narrow road of the market. Where there was selling all kinds of things that have to do with magic. Things that are wrong to the human world. Insects, stuffed animals, humans for barter and trade, and hair, eyelids, fingernails, and some kind of tissue based form that makes. Tissue, human tissue. Which on the side, had fingers that were alive, heads, and different parts of the human anatomy.

A witch was at the market buying a finger for dead man stew. As she said," now I have to buy this dead or alive from my potion's."

As she walked past the old lady at the market and the old man who was selling it to her. At the witches market. She reached in her pocket. She pulled Out some keys. She kind of turn to the right and kept walking. And walked upon a lonely place, which was her home. The place where she belongs.

She placed the key in the lock and she opened the door to her home. She went inside and quickly close the writer despite the racket. "I'm finally home."

She walks over the Mail. And picks up the last letter." I'm so glad you remembered why was this letter is important." She opened it up and began to read.

'Lisa Liza,

It is time. For you to come to the Association of withered dark light. A. O. W. D. L.

Calls....'

"Oh no. And that's addressed three months ago. No wonder why this happened to me gathering things for the market. That's today how silly I made it back in time."

Said Lisa Lisa. As she turned around and walked back out the door into the market. Closing the door behind her and locking the door.

Beyond the market to the south. Was a grand committee building for the Association of withered dark light. When she got to the door. No man stood with ropes he could see his face as well. Old white beard but no I color black pitched ovals. But spacing between his pupils. Of his eyes. "Your letter the mam," said the old man.

"Here it is." She said.

"Lisa Liza. Where have you been? You're late. If you're going to run this Association beyond time Madam." Said the old man in a hood.

"Is everything fine." Said a witch in a hurry.

"Yes, everything is fine.

Next time I asked somebody else to run this place."

Said the old man. As he removed his hood from his robes. As if she supposed to notice he is the governor. Of the grand dark light.

"May I go in?" She said.

"Yes, you may." He said.

She runs past him. This quickly she can she snaps her finger in her hat is by her hand. Out of thin air as she grabs it before falls to the ground.

She puts her hat on. And snaps her fingers again. And the old with her clothes turn into a black dress.

A group for women and men are sitting in some kind of wooden marble chairs. She walks in front of them.

"We are gathered here today to cast the withering. Although I haven't gathered some of the things I need. We will open. A portal to the world. And stop the faith which burns us. Magic in a realm that is not ours. She said.

"I object!" Said a man in robes.

"And get to the point." Said another woman in robes.

"If you do not want to be here to leave and we will give somebody else the offer. You all get paid time and a half. For each thing, you gather out of the woods. That proved these traders are wrong." She said.

Some of the people get up and leave the meeting. But everybody else gathers in front of her. Others snap their fingers and are ready all ready to help her with the clothes they wear that the same as the others that left.

They all put their hands forward in front of them.

Enchant words,

" Veil, veil, shine, shine, a castes window of the world."

Lightning smog smoke from their hands gathers in front of them. In the doorway, to the world of men and women earth as they call it. Opens to the realm of dark light.

And the people she gathered there was converted fragile of ten plus three. Frank who is known in the dwelling of men. Joan who is known in the dwelling of dark light. Ethan who is known in the dwelling of women in the dwelling of the earth as well as Frank. Laura, Richard, Jack, Will, Crystal, who are from a place called, Invade. Frank, Ethan, Joan. Were all from the West. From Earth. Invade. Was a place a realm above Earth I placed to war to warp to another portal a realm of the portals called, brochure.

The rest of the followers of Lisa Lisa. Had many names but still followed her. When they got to the brochure. They see many signs. As is said they were in a train station. Many buildings built that lead to portals. For center portal was a portal to another building to get to that portal.

She said to all the ones that followed her." We need to take the central portal. To Angelica portal, and then we have the portal Earth. In the dwelling of dreams. When we get there followed me to the portal of the earth do not get lost we make haste."

They go on to the portal of Angelica. They go through the portal. The make agenda portal of the earth. When they get there. They go through the portal to earth.

When they walked through. Before they grab a broom. And they fly into the world of men on a broom. They land in the woods. Right broadly at the suspect that one of the most there. Already, when. Lisa Lisa. Says,

"where is Ethan. I think I found his tracks. But he is already here. I suspect he was the traitor."

Half you go back and wear the governor the rest stay here it may be filed play to kill the governor."

Her followers left her and went back to the portal on their brooms flying. Frank,

Gene,

Robert, Will,

Crystal all still followed. When they were gone. Frank and Gene.

Then Robert. Also will and Crystal. Put, Lisa Lisa. In a spellbinding and wrapped up her hands and legs so she could not move and laid her down in the woods. They conjured a spell to conjure a cauldron. They brewed up. A masking Crystal and put it all around, Lisa Lisa.

"I was a child for this." Said will.

"We already had what we needed but you and them pixies make a star all over again. And now you let us here." Said Crystal.

The last thing Lisa Liza began to say was," the Pixies will always save them for starlight is the dream realm. If you are already there you would know."

As the crystal forms all around her, she falls asleep and cannot speak anymore.

"I was there. I was a shadowy form. Somehow she stopped me." Said, Robert.

"Barry her," said Frank.

They dug a big hole. They threw the crystal inside.

By the time they buried the big hole. Some followers of hers. Started throwing spells.

Saying," we will uncover the truth."

"We will save her when we're finished with you."

"We know the secret."

Throwing freeze spells as they stand in one place and they can move when the ice hits them.

A person starts to notice. That's something is awed about this. As this person says," how is that possible." A person of earth a man noticing that magic is real.

But they've frozen too in a position with an ugly face meanness can be. A little upset because he noticed something different for a moment.

They all run on their brooms picked up the frozen people that they have froze........

Then, go back through the portal.

When they have convent with one human who decides the fate of all.

Humans. The human they brought with them. They make a secret organization..........

"To protect the witch and human dwellings.

And fantasy became reality we'll for some of them called, Z."

Said Lisa Liza.

The End



© 2024 Chrisop Capaton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on February 21, 2024
Last Updated on February 21, 2024
Tags: FICTION


Author

Chrisop Capaton
Chrisop Capaton

Mountain Grove, MO



About
Written by Christopher Stephenson About the [Author]............. I was made in july 2nd 1978. At the hospital. I was born in Houston, County. At the Time which is Texas county now. In Houston.. more..

Writing