SPELL of a BOOK ,SOUL. "Magnitic Table" Chapter 5

SPELL of a BOOK ,SOUL. "Magnitic Table" Chapter 5

A Chapter by Chrisop Capaton

Written by Christopher Stephenson

The contraption of Storm






An old man with an aged look.

Trimmed white beard, And Long white hair.

Wearing eye fucose.

Two lenses with a string that balance on your nose to see.

And a jacket of white. With a pocket on the side. With a nice dress shirt underneath.

Doctor Crimson Tide. Sits down at the table desk.

Researching his own writings on the phenomena of a storm.

That cannot be stopped. Paper scattered hundreds of them. All over a desk.



“If only I could gather it, and make this power, Stronger. Increase. Mobility. We must try!”

Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



Looking at the piece of paper with drawings of elevation. Saying this as if he was an apprentice.

And he just stepped up to the plate and stole from the master.

He is not talking to anyone at all.

He does sketches of three dimension theories of mathematics.

Of a layout of elevation of land.

Of where to do his experiment. Of this alive storm.

That he wants to be harnessed. “Here, where it is flat.” The Doctor of phenomena said.

Chapter 1

Figuring it out on the map. In mathematical equation.

It would be the right place to start a rainstorm.

He gathers all the papers up very quickly like in a dash. In a hurry.

Putting them in the briefcase closing it very quickly.

Almost getting his fingertips slammed in by the briefcase.

In the process. He steps to the left where you can tell he is now in a garage.

How time made it look like he was in a lab where he been trying to figure where to put his experiment. Then, there he was in. A Garage. He walks to the wheel wagon.

That’s holding the contraption on its flat side with the wheels at its side.

And, sets his briefcase at its side of the contraption. Where the camera that I invent is connected to it. On the right side of me. He turns around. And lifts a leveler by a latch.

The garage opens up. To his scientist farm with a house. He was in, with a garage.

And a barn across the way. Two hundred feet.

He looks at a pocket watch. To notice that the time is, noon.

Mid-day. In the morning so, he knew he had plenty of time to get the job done.

And test his experiment.


Chapter 2

He looks down at an empty horse saddle, and even the metal rods which attach to the horse and the wagon.



“Oh, I see. Need the horses.” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.

So, he begins to walk. To the barn.

Moves a big branch to relieve the door off it handles to open it.

It feels like a big massive weight. Once off the Hengde. He drops it in agony.

“Owee………………..aaaaaa……”

He goes into the barn where you see chicken’s feathers,

And old rope, and old straw, and tools all over the place.

He walks way in the back to see two horse’s waiting for him.

Tall, and black no white spots. He puts lassos around their necks.

One at a time. And, begins to pull them to the wheel wagon across the way in the garage.



Pulling, and Tugging these horse just do not listen. He stops halfway there.

The horse both pull from opposite directions. Cause him to fall down. On the ground.

“Bam.”

When he gets up he yells at the horse to the right. Left.

“Stop it, follow. Stop it, follow.” Said Doctor Tide.

Chapter 3

He pulls them again. And they try to go opposite left, and opposite right.

“You two! Stop!”



The horse’s stop from going the opposite direction of each other.



“Follow!” Said Doctor Tide.



Both horses then begin to walk into each other.

Then follow Doctor Crimson Tide. Like, there suppose too. Finally.

There back at the garage. He puts on the saddle on both horses.

Then there lasso on the horse's heads. And, then.

The metal bars to keep them apart as they go on there way.

As he gets up on the wagon. Barely touching the lasso rope to pull them to go.

By accident, and falls straight forward into the ground.



“Bam!”



“My fault. Wait do not go yet.” Said Doctor Tide.



But, the horse can't know any better. They begin to walk and drag him a few feet.

On the ground. As he yells,” Hold!”



The horse halt which means stop. He gets up. And dust himself off.

Gets on the sitting set. And pull the lasso to go.

“Let us go.”



Finally, in the same speech of the animals. They are off. To do the experiment.



“T………………………………….T…………………………..” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



As they leave the garage and get into the light. The two horse, and Doctor Crimson Tide. Are all blinded by the tint of light in there eyes. So they stop directly where they are. Cause him to fall on the horses. “BAM!”



He looks ahead. Then clouds cover his view from the sun, and he can now see.

He quickly, and fastly gets back on the set.



“T…………………………….T..” He said.

As he pull the lasso downward so they ride faster. And finally they are off.

Then pulls them east. To the left. The horses stop in there tracks.



“Not again!” He is about to fall off the set. Then, the horses begin to go again.

Walking fastly.



“Thank you.” He says talking to the horses.



Then he begins to talk to himself out loud.



“There’s a village back there a mile away from my house.



Maybe, things will be okay?” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



Realize there is a village. He still talks to himself.



“What could possibly go wrong? It’s far away.” Said Doctor Tide.







Chapter 4



Finally, when he is at the site where land is flat. He gets off his wagon

And the set, and uncovers the contraption. And begins to set up. Everything.

It stands kind of looking like a Rocket with poles going to the top.

Plastic hoses going to a kettle. With some type of fuel in it.

Which lead to the rocket of what disperses into the air.

But, is unable for flight until, it is switched, and turned on. By a switch that lead to a wired mechanism. In the hands of Doctor Crimson Tide.

Where he is tightening the wires down by screw, and screwdriver. When it is done tightening. He sets it down in the back of the wagon. He opens the briefcase. Saying,

“Where will the storm end up?”



When the wind blow’s the paper’s away.

He closes the briefcase as he said,” Damn it.”



Then, throws the briefcase to the side of the wagon. He begins to talk out loud.

To no one as if he was in the middle of a science class where he was the professor teach everyone about his brilliance. “Because….” As he notice no one is there so no one cares.



Then has a dispute in his mind that he is teaching at a science fair.



“Of dry drought. I have developed a storm maker.” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



He says out loud to one once again.

There is no one their exception an evil scientist out to do his evil kids.

An experiment in the name of science.



“You all want to see it then ........e.y.h..” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.

As he looks at the Mechanism that leads to the switch.



He press buttons on a mechanism a little one. One at a time.  And flips a switch right by the mechanism. As electricity looks like it’s going all around to the rocket which is anchored at the side the main part. Of the contraption. Then, looks like electricity is going through the whole thing. And finally, flips the switch. The final switch. The fuel starts bubble, then boil. The evaporates through the hoses. Fire starts coming out of every part of the contraption.



“I hope this works!” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



As he kicks the contraption. So it will lift into the air.

As the fire starts coming out of the bottom.

And the ground below looks like it is being electrified.



“Please work!!!!!” He shouts.



As he kicks it again on the contraption.



Electricity pours out of all the wires connected. Going straight to the contraption.

As it begins to go into the sky.



More and more fire comes out of the bottom leaving a lot of smoke behind.

Doctor Tide cannot see in the sky just yet. Except for flames in front of him.

Except for way high in the air where the contraption is at now.

As it begins to shoot lasers into the sky. All around.

The sky. With beams of red bolts.

At the same time, electric bolts of electricity hit the air.

And finally at the laser points. They turn and measure the sky.

They begin to spin around.



And, all of the sudden lightning crashes through the contraption.

As it started to rain very timid like which means a lot of rain.

The fire it left behind goes out quickly.



And a storm can be seen to all.



“It work’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yells out Doctor Crimson Tide.



The contraption blows up. “ Boom Boom!”



“Oh, No!!” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



Clouds begins to brew thicker and heavier. As a bigger storm is brew up. A tornado. Which is going east. Toward the village.



He notices disgrace of an emergency based situation.



“I got to tell them. Wait I think they notice. I’ll just clean up here, and make sure no died.”

Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



As he jumps on the wagon wheel not cleaning anything he left behind cause the tornado is chasing him. Moving so fast it was a split second.



Because he is on his horse and travel down the way and now toward the town of, Markson.

And now on the dirt roadway of the main road of Markson.

As he looks to the side of him. See’s an old woman being lifted off into the air as she say’s, “Idiot……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..”

A family or two get on their horse and caught up to the scientist. Now, they are all going really fast he can barely make out what they say. But two people are on the other horses.

An old farmer a man. And old women with their daughter who is also old.



Old farmer says,



“What did you do? You killed my crops. Idiot………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………”



As he and his horse are lifted into the sky. As he separates from the horse.



Old women his wife says,



“What did you do? You killed my horse.”

Chapter 6

As the horse flies off really fast like into the air very quickly in a fury.



She said,” Idiot………………………………………………………………………………………………………………” As she’s blown away the same way very fast like.



So quick he can no longer see her. At all. Piece of house fly. And knock Doctor Crimson Tide out. Uncuncouse.









“The villagers are gone. I’m mean their not dead. But, I will search for them.” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



Setting at a general town meeting. Directly at the governor who is at the. The stage about to speak.



“Arrest him. Unless he can bring them back.” Said the Governor, John Drown.

John Crimson Tide just keeps looking at him then turns away.



Until, he says,



“I will. No need to do that.”



“That’s good there are not any shoulder's around here.

For miles but we have our ways of hurting you.

Torturing you. Etc. Etc. Etc.” Said the Governor, John Drown.



“I try to help people, sir. I will bring them back.” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



“People can you clean the debris.

But when you leave if you do not find them.

Do not come back to help us or do not come back at all.

Or we will torture you to death. Until you find them.

Thank you, everyone. Having a pleasant day.”

Said Governor, John Drown.



I sneak off back to my land my property.

Just to get away from the bad fat man.




Chapter 7




People cleaned the debri. They said it took two weeks. It’s been that long.

I just wanted to stay away from all of them. So, I wait until, one day.

In my garage when I was building the next contraption but this time two of them.

I found a piece of the contraption with a photograph it took really high before it blew up.

But my homemade camera blew up.



I found some piece. Of my camera as I stared into the photo. And came back to things.



This bird left me a message. As it flew in the garage. And started poking me to death then dropped and took off. Then, flew back in.“Poke. Poke.”



“Owee…………… Stop that.” I shout and cried in pain.



Then, the bird flew away finally. I worked for hour’s on both of them until the sun went down.

I woke up to the bird pecking me. “Peck”,” Oweee……”



I grabbed the message him and the other one was still in my hand.



The first letter, I read quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Dear Doctor,

I will give you one last day to find them or you die.

Sincerely your Governor,

Signed by Governor John Drown.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The second letter, I read faster,



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“ Dear Doctor,



I’m going to kill you today unless you go find them.

Sincerely you governor,

Signed by Governor John Drown.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I almost doze off. And I look at the foot of my bed.

And there stand the governor with a sword pointed at me.



“Look you, scientist, I give you three days, and I will kill you bring them back.”

Said The governor John Drown.



“Okay.”

Said The doctor Crimson Tide.

Chapter 8

“Like you mean everything I say now say it.” Said the governor.



“Okay.” Said the Doctor Tide.



He puts down his sword and immediately leaves his house.



‘I have devised a plan to get them back here it is a portal storm I see by the picture I looked at.’” Ah, ha.” He said, Which he is no longer thinking to himself.



“My worst nightmares have come true. I will make two storm portals.

So, once I’m stuck in there I get back. Wait that’s what I was doing, Dua!”



Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



I step up the contraption where I did my last experiment.

I set up the one thing that almost killed me one more time.

I shoot it up in the sky and it did it again I start the other contraption to me over the course.

I was on the ground connection to it.



I gripped the other contraption. And yelled, “Yea!”



Then, I hit my head and got knocked out. And, quickly fell asleep.

Another tornado was formed it picked me up and I woke up screaming.



“Ye…….Help!”Said Doctor Tide.



As the wind gust me around in circles.



I see a circular black hole way up high. And a sign that a different place was inside the black hole portal vortex. It stick my head in, and all of a sudden the storm stopped.



“Darn it,” I said.



I began to fall. Far.



“Ah.h.h.h..h.h..h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.!” I said.



I looked below me And, I still fell in, Storm. Portal.



It whirled me in the wind I seen a dark sky where I was in the night. I floated like a feather for a few moments. And then all of sudden I began to fall ever so quickly straight down.



I hit the ground and it knocked me unconscious.





I woke up in hurry to wandered where I was I looked into the sky first.

I’m still stuck the contraption.  And all of a sudden little tiny men. Untie me.

“We’ll hope you do what you need.” They all say at the same time.

“What?” I said.



“Get off are castle you maroon.” They all say at the same time.

“Yea we let you go away.” They all say at the same time.

I get up very fast like in a hurry a mad dash. “That’s odd.” I said.

There were two suns, not just one. Bright so bright it was hot like my lips were on fire.

Even my fingertips. There were eight moons I could see in the day and it was dark in distance.

A long way away from me which mean this place was a big hug planet a mistake.



Then I notice in the distance a city of fortitude. A question to the example of a giant place.

A grand castle and jungle not too far from that. But further along.

I was trying to find to see if I was seeing a feeling of seeing nothing there.

That was. As if I was seasick. And as if it was all in my head.

Even seeing this new world could mean disaster.

So I bared my one chance of getting them home.

I do not die in front of them as soon as I returned.

I walked to the castle it took me two days to get there.

Chapter 10

For a really long time, I walked.

Then I thought this was going to be easy but there were guards at the door.

And I fell over and asleep. About twelve hours pass.The castle was just a little bigger than I thought so was the guards. Since I was finally awake they were giants in a giant city.



I stop looking at how tall the guard is. And remember I here to find eight other people.

I’m shouting and the guard is looking down. But he can not hear me.



And then, Doctor Crimson Tide begins to Yell, Loud. “ Excuse, me…..!”



“I’m Looking.” “ For eight people.”



Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



“I barely see you do you think I see people your size every day?” Said the guard to the left.

Then the guard to the right. Says, “I could hear he was so loud I almost went deaf.”



“Hold on one second little guy.” Left guard says to Doctor Crimson Tide. Then he talks to the guard on Doctor Crimson Tides right. “Have you?”



“Maybe, who wants to know? My shift just starts and it’s dinner time.” Said the guard on the left.



I grabbed my ears quickly.

And shouted,” whisper!!!!”



“Yes, I have to go across the bridge and into the castle, and go into the throne room.”

Said the giant.



So I walked for hours I was at the door up to the knob but I could not reach it. And it's open throwing my to the side with the wind.



A maid stepped out.as the door opened.



And whispered,” Do not talk around humans to loud.”



“Yes, mamma.” Whispered the guard.



“Hello!” I said.

“Hello.” said the maid.



“Have seen eight people my size I’ve come to take them home?” I said.



“Yes there here In my apron pocket.” She said.



“Put me in there. And walk to the desert please we need to go back. And when we do shut the gate please.” I said.



“Okay.” Said the maid.



“Badabing, Badaboom. Badabing, Badaboom.” Walked the giant back to the desert to take the humans back so they could go home.



“Boa,Boom, Boa,boom, Boa,boom.” She walked and left without saying goodbye.

It as if she knew what would happen next, a storm.

"Finally, we are going home……! I think!" Said the scientist.



I got to where I left it the contraption was gone.

“What I’m going to do?” I said.



Then, all of sudden. It looks as if the sky opens up. ‘A waterfall begins to happen.

I take it it’s why the giant left in a hurry. And water saved us.’ I thought.



As water pushed away desert dirt.



There was a contraption.

“Everyone grab the contraption if you want to live.”Said Doctor Tide.



The eight people besides listen to everything I say. Then all of a sudden.

I flip the switch. To turn it on. But like a dud. And no fuel to the engine. Or a rocket.

It begins to work on the ground until it’s covered with water and floats as all nine of us hang on to it. A giant storm starts brewing and they are admittedly blowing in the by the wind as water filled the planet. The world turns into a water world.



“Darn, I can not swim.” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



As she begins to sink in a large water wave of doom separates them from each other.

A mermaid grabs him and pulls him under.

He grabs her by the hair.



A bubble comes up, and he swims to the top again.“Huuthuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….”

Grabbing air.

Chapter 11

“Damn it, Idiot.” Said the old lady. As she points into the sky at a storm.



“Now how-how do we get out of this?” Said the Doctor Crimson Tide.



Mermaids surround him as they begin a tug of war over the contraption. The doctor then flips the switch and then on as it shots into the sky once more. As the water goes in the fueling system. A hurricane builds up as they begin to go in circles toward the middle.

“Damn idiot.”Said the old lady says. As there all sucked in the water.

And flushed into the portal.



They all look into the portal as the fall one of the mermaids almost fall through but grabs her balance and pulls herself out just as it closes. As she feels nothing but air for a few seconds.

Then the portal closes.

They fall and fall waiting to hit the bottom, and there thinking there floating. Cause something has a hold on them. And they're not moving. “Why, are we floating in the air?” Said the Doctor Tide.



The old lady opens her eyes. And notice on her shoulder some kind of leather paws with claws for fingertips hold her in mid-air,



“Darn………………..”She said.



They all open there eye’s as they all fly out of a cave with bats gripping the bodies.

Then, the bats drop them.



As all of them scream at the same time and they fall screaming,



Everyone,”Idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”



Then the doctor screams out,



“I’m not you are!”



By the time they do this they hit the ground.



The Doctor gets up, and notice they are in a cave.



And says,” Damn how are we going to get out of this cave??”



Right as the contraption fall rubbing his head and back as passes out straight forward on his face.

“BAM!”

The sitch is flip as hit the ground.



“Oh, no. What is that going to do here? Earthquake.” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



“Great, smarty pants.” Said the old women.



“Look over there.” Said another person.



The doctor moves his eye over to the goblins with big sticks.

As one of them is talking in a language they will never understand,



“Ttttttttterewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooohhha.” Says the biggest one.



“Do you speak English?” Said the old women.



“Hum, hum…….” they all say at the same time.



A” crack……………………………...k….…………………………………………………” Noise is heard.

Like something is broken stone and rock and dirt,



“Grab the contraption, everyone.” Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



The ground cracks then open beneath their feet and they fall.

They all close their eyes and fall falling fast. Until............



{ The secret of problems } 



A portal opens up above doctor Crimson Tides house.

And they fall through the roof landing in weird places all besides Doctor Crimson Tide who falls through the barn run. Landing the horse water.



“Yes, I got them home.” He stands up really quickly and falls face first in the mud.

“BAM!”

Then John Drown Walks to the barn and out of nowhere the portal closes, and the contraption falls on him knocking him into the ground where you can no longer see him.



Weeks pass by. Days. He saved in town of Markson. On A dark. And stormy night. It’s raining hard. So hard it flood’s. In a cabin in the woods. A getaway place to get away for Doctor Crimson Tide where he lives. So, people will not know what happened in the past. He sits by the fireplace on a chair. Thinking about the adventure he had. With the rest of the world that does not like him.  In night pajamas.And slippers. As he raves on about something that has recently happened. Then, all of a sudden he stands. And screams out,



“I do not know if I can stop this idiot. He makes trouble, and we’ll I like it. But, that’s what I usually do . I start the trouble. Then I fix it. But did they know why no…. No…. they do not?”



Said doctor Crimson Tide.



As if you were to look at him you know he has had a lot of problems. An old man that can not stand humility. And can not stand to be wrong.



“Tomorrow I will go back there and tell that fat bad maker to stop ruining evaluation.”

said Doctor Tide.


Then, all of a sudden the wind is picking up outside. As he  hears the wind make the windows in the cabin whistle.. Then, the wind picks up so much it picks his house up with him in it. As he looks down at the world below. He show a sign of fear. He looks down. Down. Down. Down. To the ground to see John Drown, mess with his equipment the contraption the storm portal.



He opens the door to the cabin still high in the air going around and around. In a vertical tornado. Yelling down at him, saying. “ Put that down you bad maker.”



“Okay……” Said John Drown. As throws it down breaking it.



“Now hold still so you can feel the gravity. “Said Doctor Tide.



The storm begins to stop. And wind stops but the house is in mid air.



“Here comes the gravity.”Said Doctor Crimson Tide.



With an evil look in his eyes hoping just hoping the house would land on him.



And then, it’s about to crash on John Drown.



John Drown says, “Idiot.”



Doctor Crimson Tide,” Oh yea never mess with a scientist. “


A day passes. And John Drown wakes up. And he’s in the giant maids hand.



The giant goes,” Boo!” So loud it blows him away but the giant caughts him and sets him up on her hand once more.



“Were M………………….’I. “ Said, John Drown.

"Drink this Old women!" Said the scientist.

""Alright!"

As she turns into a horse she evapoartes.
And so does the one she alway cheat on and the farmer old man.

"That's not what you see every day. A family that aours now and not then."


© 2024 Chrisop Capaton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on February 21, 2024
Last Updated on February 21, 2024
Tags: FICTION


Author

Chrisop Capaton
Chrisop Capaton

Mountain Grove, MO



About
Written by Christopher Stephenson About the [Author]............. I was made in july 2nd 1978. At the hospital. I was born in Houston, County. At the Time which is Texas county now. In Houston.. more..

Writing