SPELL of a BOOK ,SOUL. "Magnitic Table" Chapter 2

SPELL of a BOOK ,SOUL. "Magnitic Table" Chapter 2

A Chapter by Chrisop Capaton

Look in a crystal ball.


Dommionon was a wizard.
He had pointy noise.
He had green eye's.
He had wavy hair not grey.
But, golden red on the burning side of his hair.
It was white.
The color of the out side of his eye's.
Sometime's he wore no clothes.
Just to make things.
Like free's spells.
And winter things.
And quickly change so he would freeze.
Lightneing, earthquakes, and thunderbolt's.
No matter the demon an anotholgy.
Fantasy will wake.
A cast, an explosion, a  symbol to share.
He might not know the different if you or the next person.
Becuase, can turn even into a toad, a tree that talks, incantations.
And strong vortex to provide the saftey to make throught the hour.
And dream in his mind as a sleep. With a mind like his
here is the........

A old man is walking in through underground tunnel it is dark but from up above he can around.  A scepter which is a torch lights the way so he does not hit the wall when he is walking. As his belt rubs the walls with a potion he carries. He makes to his dominion hideout. With a glass ball in the middle of the room.
And begins to looks in.  With out any incantations.  Remember it was a long time ago before he were he was looking in. 


A ship was sailing among-st the ocean with wild storm. A monster about it prey was in the sea.

A dragon flew over the ship burning and eating people off it.
The crew was so many on a large ship but if he did not make it they would die.

The Ga int Snake went to bite the sail main mass.
And he appeared out of nowhere. From lightening.

As he stroke the Ga int Snake back with what he fell to the ship from the dragon groaned in pain. The mass fell and knocked into people below. and ship began to sink.

The Gaint Snake sallow ed the wizard whole. And turned into a vortex.

Minutes went by. As the vortex fell to the water of sea. And a giant swam up and garbed and dived back into the water. With the vortex.

"I got to warn Lyly. They be after things." He said. He cast lightening bolt after lightening you could see from the giants hand as he dived deeper and deeper into the water.

"Ohhh wech.....!" You could not quite hear hear but form inside you could. He could not evaporate first he tried.
And it worked for second but only had enough of...

"Lyly. over her. I'm not come back search for The Keeper Magnetite Vortex, seek him out!"  He evaporated and he was gone.

....time to say something once then he magic was not unable again.
As he fell asleep. And fell over. In a dark vortex.

As he said." Your turn save them my daughter."

Deep down in the depth. Of hell in a place of UN satisfying UN- natural UN determined. An eye looks in the hole of the wall. Where Lyly is.....

And all of sudden she looks at the contraption that  her supportable that her father made for her in a moment UN happy terrible unwilling sacrifice she might take place. And grabbed the vortex.

And something began to happen with the hand she always used her right. For a moment she could not see her body and then she blinded her eyes. And looked down Pound her self to see she was different of space wanting to evaporate at first.

Then, she seen the gem on top of her hand.

"Glory hell I'm his daughter an apprentice of my father the wizard"
She said.

"And I'm here for you to sallow you and put you in another vortex."
Said the giant looking in the vortex in the laboratory.

"then, you have to come in you can not." She said.

"I can too I'm just going to take you and sallow you all of it."
Said the giant.

"No that's good. Wait what If I should show you me naked."
She said.

"What is that?" Said the giant.

"I do not know if that will work."

"Oh you too small for me I peek again go ahead." Said the giant.

"His gestation is not good never mind." She said.

She ran to the door to the discourage to the portal to the laboratory.

Remember once she got there from that her father might not have know 'seek out the keeper.' She thought with hesitation. And kept running not thinking  about the things she would leave behind.

When she got to the portal.

"I do not know If could save him. But he just might be on the other side. And that is all. I would never see him again."
She said.

It began to shake all over the laboratory. And She ran back and further she could not make her mind. And she stopped. I've got to try.

She threw an ice ball at the portal and sealed it. And broke it causing it crack all the way down which was like a broken mirror. As she looked at her self for an instant.

She ran out the mirror holding bending folded banner. And stepped into the door to somewhere she did not know even hell. Too save her father.
But know she knew her father right she looked behind as time began to kept up with everything inside of the laboratory. And die wither and turn to dust, and for brief moment. She seen her body laying on the ground. Dead and turning to dust.

"I see I'm in the after life know. It must have a spell that saved me. Maybe there is a way-back." said Lyly.

She began to run to along the side out of the laboratory.

to the giant....

"That did not go as I planned but I gotta go to him too for evil power."
Said the giant.

He went to go swallow the vortex.
She knew he was something very strong and she be quick.

She balance her hand, toward him.
And began chant something he could not hear.

"verily softly and embrace-fully mindful wake up father."

The wizard woke up. She threw And ice ball again this time at the vortex. And it shattered.

The wizard fell out but.
Would not wake up kept falling.

Falling as she watch he fell further and knew she could get to him.

"Please wake up." As she throw a fireball  toward the giant. Who was changing into a evil looking creator. with pointy ears and very sharp jagged hands as an elemental. Of some kind ore. That can not be disrupted by any magic.

This breeze picked up from below.

And she could barely hear. "Just fall or die."

And she let go and began to fall. And start to the throw ice balls after ice ball at the laboratory that was there. She was down And it began to crack.

Then, a voice came of the dark.
Very loud.

"And a spell of some-kind freeze spell that make everything freeze then turn to mirror. Stand still." Said the wizard.

"Unnatural  memorize. " You could hear shouting echo.
As she looked up everything already looked like a mirror in the dark.

"Why did I forget?" She said.

"there other's with them you do not know who you are? It big long place the deep we must make way to the portal and journey back to where were from. I should never opened up but you would of died."

"Can hand me the vortex please?"

"I do not know if I can its part of me, know. I did not do this so No!" She said.

"You touch only and did not put it on."

He said.
"Yes. What do I do to give back." She said.

"Leave it will work it on  maybe it is of you know that is not good. I must teach to be an apprentice. Of other things too cause we do now do not have a choice your feelings are different . For now follow me."
He said.
She tried to think back long  bluish black hair to the crystals
 in the mirror she made of ice. Seeing her self dead know he was right they did not have choice things where different she better listen but she need to know why.

"Can you tell me why?" She said.

"Its because.

A vortex is to keep magic away for one self but a wizard or so-cress is always different either you very strong and soon or. the magic you posses will be new." He said.

They still walk down the path of going forward.  Finally from the air almost falling to the ground and then walking down the path in corridor's. He lights a torch off a tree in dept of darkness.

"Too portal of elmaryia.
Do not worry you know these things sounds practical to you does it."
He said.

As she look at him his black hair almost purple in the torch light since she was kind of dizziness.

"My eyes are the color gold almost father what are yours. I've never looked."

She said.


"My eye's are the color green slim, or power of some weird entity."

He said.

"We have a day  it seems. By the way you feel tired already. Yes?

"Shorter but it going to be longer later. We rest but will need a lot more than light there."
He said
"Where going to need a lot of light......................."
She said.
"yes."
He said.

In a huge corridor old elvish kingdom pillars in a hallway that only remained.
But behind was just dirt. He walked up.

"elmaryia........!" He shouted toward the dirt.

And opening start to form not inside the earth of dirt but color to be seen.
With hesitation thought from with in his mind.
Different things they could see now. The kingdom. And on the mountain top. they where about to step into a door way that lead into a closet. In a doorway past that with of looking of the kingdom of elmaryia..
'they thought to each other.'

'Still it seemed quite in the kingdom of elmaryia.' she thought.
"Ready?" Said Dommionon.
"No. I'm stay here. I must search the truth for what has happened to me. I'm going back to the evil vortex maker to see what this evil and follow him ."

"How?"
"With the element we left of mirror that is the laboratory."
Said Lyly.

"Remember where you come from, and at cost remember what he is evil known for?" Said the Dommionon.


Wearing his over coat of robes of black and white. With the hood up still.
He walks through to the kingdom on the other-side.

She she's that he is greeted by a conventional cleaning person that works by the market inside this castle not to far from the main castle of the heir to the throne.

She turns around quickly. And shouts to the air close the portal to elmaryia.

As the portal closes it gets dark.  She figure's she must be quick  , and hide in the darkness for the elemental to caught with her. So she digs a big huge hole into the side the wall. until it is a cave. and sets down, and wait's.

The portal opens up but not from elmaryia. From another place, and the elemental is stand in front of it when it opens. Gathers of his come in and talk to him now he sounds evil, and mean. Not like an idiot he was.

Black robes with black skin but half elemental. With glowing eye's of  aria bright mean looking.

They could not see her.

"I want you to to go to Elmaryia. And look for them. all ten of you keep this wrote down they were here with a lab. Dommionon, was teaching some little thing how to be an apprentice. We must stop them. She has a vortex. I can not see her at all. Anywhere with magic."

"As you say sir. We must have a gathering later to seek them out. I do not know what they can do yet? " Said a follower.

"Sir Lord Cast Dark." Said another follower.

"Go!"

They walk back into the portal. And the elemental changed his appearance
into the King High of all, Elmaryia. Sir Lord Fremont Mcquked.

"This is we'll be enjoyable." As he walks into the portal too the kingdom of Elmaryia.

When the portal closes she comes out of the wall. she can not see.
So she cast a light spell from the vortex.

"Light my way and follow me." She say's as a light comes out of her hand. and goes in front her.

"that's a little better. to the surface. let's see where this is? My father seems to be not in as much trouble as I' am." said Lyly.



Deep down the darkness deep in the dark below the center of the
center of the world lived a statue of stature. The dark lighting the dark to change the darkness. A guardian of light but different from all of the rest of any guardian. Seemed to be the devil but was not did not have the name the devil. Just Aria mist the Angel. When he left the center of the darkness he turned into a statue there and when he came he. when he lost a part of him. He had the ability to put it back even the statue.

In the center of the darkness in the center of the universe in the center of a world.
Not called earth but he called, "Dark of Land, and Dark of sky, and Dark of water, and Dark of fire, and Dark of Ice. Dark of space, and Dark of mind."

"Dark World," a place where so many have lived abounded darkness even so to any place dark an u inhabited.

She swam up to where the ship sank find a might vessel then has sank. To find a sail in the water almost the minute she cam up for breathe.

"I see." 'Now to were could be this giant.' Thinking to herself.

She seen a piece, and a spot of land in her eye's. In front of her view to far away. But she came with a plan threat if she put water in the sail to maker float she would make it to land.

When she it. She got on her feet noticing that it was very different there.
Like she was not in a dream of life but in a place that could fast very.

An angel sweep ed down from the air. And landed in front of her. Wide wings of what seemed to be a evil creator at first his eye were glowing of a purple white. Wearing a armor of silver, and brass shinny with leather underneath to protect his skin. Hair short but the color of brass but brown flowing like an Ubuntu of perfection of a pain that something went back if was hurt or manged to be.

"I see you notice things different then another things. Are you at all evil little lady. Can I help you find your family or what you need here?"
Said the Angel Aria mist.

She looked behind him. A forest of tall long tree's and giant huge leafs still connected. That seem that would never fall or die.

"Amazing is it. How things here are strong. Be wary that they are incidence.
They could poison or cut your skin quickly." Said Angel Aria- mist.

"I need questioned answered. Why? I'm I here because everything happens for a reason do you know my father? His name is,  Dommionon."
Said Lyly.

"Yes I do In fact he will be here in a while. They killing him at the square. The kingdom of Elliana Elymaryia. The king there is very evil of sorts always coming to conger me to destroy me. In fact your father had a plan to stay here with that's right so neither one would be found. Ah, a dragon problem."

Said Aria mist.

"What do you mean Ah, a dragon problem? Out of the things what is the purpose of all that?"
She said.

And Aria mist say's," A vortex is you Lyly that is why it is your name! Do not be unspoken because that I tricked to bring you here to help be a guardian of the light not of the dark. I was the snake the giant the elemental the portal everything for him I am not the king thou there is only another way to show your join me I'm your Dada. And the other was the king. "

"How do I listen to someone that tried to kill us even if I know? Which I do not." Said Lyly.

"Please, come to me. It's too late to go back you die he gave you point magic on that confrontation of a vortex.

There..............

Is'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' no............................

Going home to me. We died."
Said Aria mist.

"Let me have a piece of your wing first." Said Lyly.

"Okay but it does not make any sense."

He plucked a wing piece of himself. and hand the wing feather to her.

She Gestured. And pulled from him in her hand.
And thought back too a time when all was right.

With them. When they really died on the ship from somewhere else..............


"Bring them to the brig." said a sailor mate.

"We throw you in the snake pit." She said the other mate beside the other.

"Throw them in." Said the captain.

She thought back to the lab. He was all those he is my father. She thought.

"Okay I'll listen. But there is always a way if you lie."
Said Lyly.

"your right but do not be confused we need to go there coming for you."

"Why?"

"To make you a vortex take you back and change the world of men and women to make magic there."

"How do I listen?" She said.

"Make the feather your own be one of me." He said.

She took the feather and plucked into her skin on the back side of her hand.
And she turned into a statue.

"It's okay do not be scared. " He said.
He dash toward her.

And touch her hand. And she turned into an angle.

He eye's began to light up. But she was naked. Feeling so cold. But not alone any more.

"Here but this on!" Said Aria mist her father.

She but on her leather cloth. And the armor.

"Fly with me to another place here. Then we go to the center. Afterward someone you need to talk to first." Said Aria mist.

"Ill try." said Lyly.

They flew up in to the air high in the wavy wind up straight to the sky.

By the time they were at the point of space and beyond and distant star above.

They evaporated as there bodies, and wings and all turned to stone, and then dust.


A very obscure beautiful women a witch a untold pronunciation was about her chin like smile.

Her name was Alisa Liza. She walked through the woods down below from were Lyly, and Aria mist went into the sky and beyond to look for her mother.

So it appeared to be the forest but was not.
This forest was real and the tree's were quite large more giant then other. She was collecting thing's. In the wood's. Look down upon were she past into a puddle. At  her reflection.
Her black hair. Wearing a purple dress. With Little flower's on the out side the seams all the way around the outside the clothing.
And when she collect a piece of rock. 'Is this magic," She said.
She saw a dragon trying to talk to her. But should not talk to her.
It tries to blows fire ball at her she grabs to quick and opens a crystal ball and puts the dragon into it.

"That wizard will not know the power of dragon.
When I steal the orb crystal ball and put this dragon there. And I'll be one step ahead if he ever comes back."
Said the witch.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The storm maker that made powering portal to the other realms of Ariamist.

.....................................................................................................................................................


It was in his mind he lend on the chair thinking of a time. Seeping his tea.

He for reason felt tried and very quickly fell out the chair. Hitting the ground.

And began to dream away of place he was once. In the back of mind.

'Someone has poisoned me some has ended my life.' He thought.

"They destroyed me." Saying it out load.

The tea he seeped was no ordinary tea. It gave him a projection of somewhere he once was.
Making himself strong then normal. And all of sudden, he woke.

Automatically making him a genius of a noble quality. He was always thinking to himself. But for some reason he was now strange. He went into his own mind of equation. Then out of the blue. A storm must take place.

Putting his hand to his pocket were his eye  glasses where.
Putting on his nose. And walking into the lab were his garage was.
Sitting down at the desk and started to lay outs of three denominational elevation of were to put the live storm.

"If I could some how harness this power this storm to start. I would really have a storm maker. If I could use wit, not over grown my self to make nothing." He said.

His name was, Tide Arcianian. Doctor Tide Arcianian.
For some reason at that moment he knew he was dealing with a life episode some glad he change. But wounder what could have changed him. Maybe to much sugar to much tea. To much water. But to much of something.

He threw his paper's into a briefcase. A began to work all night as if every line he made up. Was fabricated as he went and did not need to write it down. 'Maybe, after ward. I will,' he thought.

Grabbing the torch and turning it on. Add fire to the end. And grabbing copper. And began to work.

Make ends. And hoses at the same time he was designing a rocket that would shot in the sky..
"I'm here to teach everyone about precipitation." Said Doctor Tide Arcainain.

As if the master of time and space was teach when everyone in the world was watching.

"Nine degree is a hot. But, cold. but when this liquid of compound I have developed from a strong a stable nature like gas an extract of Achoo l not rubbing achoo l but moonshine. When it almost turns into almost like radiation. Then it's strong. When it released into the atmosphere these lasers I have developed we'll hit every drop starting it to pure precipitation.
Burn the embers in the sky making it cry it will rain!!!!"

Working through the night he worked hard.

Then, all of sudden he found himself. with his head on the desk with papers he even drew with three denomination figures.

He opened the briefcase and put away. Noticing.
He toy was on the wagon ready he wanted to go see it worked a hot day and it has been for a while in fact it has not rain in very long time.

"I need that ale. I set here every day and no one buy's and do know."
He said.
"I make good use."
He said.

Remember he will attach a wagon with the ale that is already on it.
And the contraption he will hook up to the rocket before he release it all to sky above.

He found a place in the east way away from town think it will head west the storm.

When he got far away from his own land. he began to put it together.

And when he was ready. 

"Class." He said.

"Watch the magic of storm."

He said.

He flips switches. The pot like jugs begin boil. Before he is going to release another switch to make this fuel shoot the rocket into the sky.

Fire begins to come out of the bottom of the rocket contraption.

He flips the last switch. As the fire pressurizes. And cuts of the value. to al line send a rocket into the sky above with ale attach to it.

High in the air it begins to work like a machine that has come alive.

Deep down below the doctor has his hand on the briefcase just want someone to come and examine his experiment.

With smoke at least a hundred feet by a hundred feet wide of smoke.

The fire in the rocket stops. And a afterburner it had falls off.
A laser pokes and hits the ale a barrel of it.
Make ale go all over in the air high  altitude so high the doctor know but can not see it.
Then the rocket opens turning into storm maker. and drop the side shelling of what used to be.
 A scan fills the sky of a distance of a mile.
Looking from down below a color of purple.

And makes a guess of were to calculate. And ignite the ale and make the sky cry.

The laser come out fast and repeated.
And it begins to rain.

Soon below the Doctor is drenched with water.

"It work's!" He screams out.

"Then he looks at the sky to see the rocket machine blow up;.
"K......A! Boom!"

As the sky turns color from the ignite explosion to greys to oranges and greens.
Raining hard and hard. he get under the wagon.
And his horses run off.
In fear.

"What have I done." As he clips his breif case to his side. and said that.

So muddy so dirty he falls a sleep. Cause hits his head on the wagon.
And a tornado starts up picking him up and the wagon.
As he goes into a portal, a storm portal.
In the middle of the whirl wind of hell.
.....................................................................................................

The confrontation of Airimist
--------------------------------

He wakes up the same place. A angel picks him and put in the chair non the less airimist.

"So I've come to collect you and take what is mine."
Said Airmist.

'What is that?" Said Aricainian.

"Me, because your me." He said.

"What if I just start know there is an end to you and end by far that will will not meet again."
Said Acrianian.

"So acrianian what?"
He said.

He looked at him puzzled as he was sitting in chair.
He stood up very fast. And sucked out his soul with hand. His body denigrated. And he walked into his own soul.

He smiled he thought about the times he had in dreams.
But he knew everything had just started.

He turned into angel. As his wings where so endless as if he was from another place.
"It seems my life flashed before eye's."
He jumps into the air and flies into the sky. Way up the end of to the end of the world.

" ' he cast a portal."
The name................?
"at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ."

He walked into the mere.  He saw a portal a wandering cave inside their.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  Have spoken he wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" , what are you doing in their is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mere.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
Looking at.
So he tries to look at a creature of some kind a monster of u. n - n .a .u .t .r .a .l .....looking thing......

It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very u. n. - normal, and

There was a distance of u. n. - mention gestures like harm a warning.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distract. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack no his hand.

"I do It is because you eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror is it hurt.. " Said what?

"Should I pull it out." He says calm but then know its important.
Your serect of being magic."
Said the beast his pet.
" you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet.  Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"I'm the Devil." a unfamiliar sound agreed.

"In and at door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ."

He walked into the mere.  He saw a portal a wandering cave inside their.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  Have spoken he wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" , what are you doing in their is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mere.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very ordianary.

There was a distance of mention gestures like harm a warning.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distract. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack no his hand.

"I do It is because you eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror is it hurt.. " Said, '!!!!!!!!' .
"Should I pull it out." He says calm but then know its important.
Your secret of being a magicial, Monster."
Said the beast his pet. " you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet.  Farewell."


He looked away from it all, and began to laugh.

"HA,ha,ha,ha,ah. Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye's.

And he cast the portal.

the portal was ever so minding.
The the end of the other side of the way was gone put he knew to late too late "What was this?"
Said the wizard.

"Your soul."

Said a voice of the devil.

And the mirror cracked breaking in piece all around him.

It was as if mirror pieces where floating all around him.

And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat.

"H u m mm m .m .m"

He groaned.

And the mirror was there alone.

The staff touches the air a tree holding a staff. Abranch like a arm.

And a portal opens up.

"Why must I leave my mother and go forth. I guess I'm a wizard and not a tree."
Said Dommionon.

As he turned into an old man.

And dragon came out of the portal. Blowing fire around the room. lighting it on fie.

"I'm here to destory this place."
Said the Dragon beast.

"I thought you where my friend.
I thought you where even me once.
I thought you were my daughter.
I thought you where mother, And was even a tree. A boy.
My companion. I will not let you.
And a sclapture is all that you are."

Said the Wizard.

As he threw the staff at the dragon. And stuck in it's mouth.

"Stone stone."
Ssaid the wizard of power.
And he turned to stone.

But, sometimes the begining is not the end of the story.
"We will do this again, and again until I have your soul."

Said the devil.

" ' he cast a portal."
The name................?
"at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ."

He walked into the mere.  He saw a portal a wandering cave inside their.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  Have spoken he wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" , what are you doing in their is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mere.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
Looking at.
So he tries to look at a creature of some kind a monster of u. n - n .a .u .t .r .a .l .....looking thing......

It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very u. n. - normal, and

There was a distance of u. n. - mention gestures like harm a warning.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distract. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack no his hand.

"I do It is because you eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror is it hurt.. " Said what?

"Should I pull it out." He says calm but then know its important.
Your serect of being magic."
Said the beast his pet.
" you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet.  Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"In and at door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ."

He walked into the mere.  He saw a portal a wandering cave inside their.  And barely as his reflection.  When he turned off the light.  Have spoken he wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' "
" what is this?  What am I doing?" He said.
Not to mention a secret.  Not to mention his name to himself.  He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things.  Finally somebody called him in.
" , what are you doing in their is everything OK?"

Coming from inside the portal of mere.  said his best friend.
" I do not know?"
It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very ordianary.

There was a distance of mention gestures like harm a warning.

He quickly pulled his hand out.
Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distract. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack no his hand.

"I do It is because you eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror is it hurt.. " Said, '!!!!!!!!' .
"Should I pull it out." He says calm but then know its important.
Your secret of being a magicial, Monster."
Said the beast his pet. " you see the mirror you're in.  We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them.  What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet.  Farewell."

A old man is walking in through underground dark tunnel.  A scepter which is a torch lights the way so he does not hit the wall when he is walking. As his belt rubs the walls with a potion he carries. He makes to his dominion hideout. With a glass ball in the middle of the room.
And begins to looks in.  With out any incantations.  Remember it was a long time ago before he were he was looking in. 

In this story the, Elyonia. A race of immoral and immortal elves’. Are powerful, distinguishing unique but very smart to build a kingdom of castles in the tree’s. Figures in  the inside of stone along the walls. Of others who dwell there among them living in shade of darkness high in the tree’s. They thirst on the blood of the innocent for magic and races of goblins, and trolls. In a way to make a purified portal way to get one being to another. Or from one’s eyes to other in front of them. With magic opportunist. Even in each other like noted. One being into another. They brace the soul inside to devour magic in the end by devouring souls for their dark magic. They wear nice ruffled clothes. High dressed for an entrance of a realm to meet another dwelling. They greet each other then they have a big nice party.

With the humans that are portal dwellers. That uses the eye they have with magic to cast from themselves. To put a portal there. To make from one place to another. There was a grand party. For both races. The Elves race of the immoral. And the Valeria Human race of the majestic.

In a living sense they were able to bring ships. Place to place from. Thinking about one person or another. He was at the turning pike of the ship turning to notation to a friend. He thought. “Sir, all be there shortly.” As he thought it.
It came to be around the captain, Levi' do' mmion, from the person thinking the word’s. Right in his ear.

“At the starboard bow, Throw out the magnetic table. And cast the portal to an end. To the east of the mass.” Said the Captain.

And the main shoulder of the ship turned to the east from the ship as the captain turned the turning pike.

Down at the Starboard bow they brought the magnetic table to his first mate. He put on his hand. And put it forward into the air. A light comes out of the magnetic table through the power of the, Orion.

About a hundred feet ahead. And as you could into this dome like window at first has formed. As the ship shattered through it.

As the first the mate yelled out, “ Brace yourself.”

The air went misty and era they left was not the same. They were over a dark sea.

And was waiting.

Moment hours went to the night of laughter and fun drinking fine wines and cigars with the eleven race of the world  A captain to a captain could possibly have not warned them about how drunk a person could get off of eleven wine.

“A toast” Said the captain to the other. As they both throw their glass, and lean over the side and throw up over the side of the ship. The mermaid jumps out of the water  swearing at him saying,” You idiot fool what a*s of yours got so drunk to dirty my hair.”

The eleven Captain say’s, “Would want some we can clean you up.”

“Good god.” Aid the first mate.

“Look at her breast.” said the other captain..

As the mermaid grabbed the side of the ship. And said,” You a*s hole’s I forgot I’m naked….!” And jumped back into the water.

Then, the first mate threw up over the side of the ship too.

 And a trident came out of the air, and almost hit the captain Hit and stick into the ship to the wall of the main mass with nothing but his eye's at a trident..

Then the first mate grabbed the trident out of the ship. Sticking it. And water began to come out of the mass.

But they did not know the problem and what the mermaids were really up to.  Until water began to over fill the ship; until it sank.
He looked away from it all, and began to laugh.

"HA,ha,ha,ha,ah. Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye's.

And he cast the portal.

the portal was ever so minding.
The the end of the other side of the way was gone put he knew to late too late "What was this?"
Said the wizard.

And the mirror cracked breaking in piece all around him.

It was as if mirror pieces where floating all around him.

And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat.

"H u m mm m .m .m"

He groaned.

The little fairy angel say's out of nowhere,"That's not the way it happened."


                                                                                                                                                                          The wizard looks into a glass ball. Looking in and seeing things that happened to himself a very long time ago. What he does is unexpected just to a learn he was a little different then he thought. ' he cast a portal." The name................? "at the door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ." He walked into the mirror. He saw a portal a wandering cave inside their. And barely as his reflection. When he turned off the light. Have spoken he wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' " " what is this? What am I doing?" He said. Not to mention a secret. Not to mention his name to himself. He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things. Finally somebody called him in. " , what are you doing in their is everything OK?" Coming from inside the portal of mere. said his best friend. " I do not know?" Looking at. So he tries to look at a creature of some kind a monster of u. n - n .a .u .t .r .a .l .....looking thing...... It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very u. n. - normal, and There was a distance of u. n. - mention gestures like harm a warning. He quickly pulled his hand out. Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distract. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack no his hand. "I do It is because you eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror is it hurt.. " Said what? "Should I pull it out." He says calm but then know its important. Your serect of being magic." Said the beast his pet. " you see the mirror you're in. We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them. What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet. Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "I'm the Devil." a unfamiliar sound agreed. "In and at door of the mirror shall in and endure the magic of, ." He walked into the mere. He saw a portal a wandering cave inside their. And barely as his reflection. When he turned off the light. Have spoken he wandered to himself while thinking out loud, " 'why do I trouble myself in these eye's, in my eyes.' " " what is this? What am I doing?" He said. Not to mention a secret. Not to mention his name to himself. He didn't know because of what he was seeing he was seeing things. Finally somebody called him in. " , what are you doing in their is everything OK?" Coming from inside the portal of mere. said his best friend. " I do not know?" It looked mean but very obscure. Walked on four legs but walked. Very skinny. And very ordianary. There was a distance of mention gestures like harm a warning. He quickly pulled his hand out. Of the mirror. And when the hand was gone from the distract. Nothing was to be seen in the mirror. No crack no his hand. "I do It is because you eye's and hand oh my gosh is in the mirror is it hurt.. " Said, '!!!!!!!!' . "Should I pull it out." He says calm but then know its important. Your secret of being a magicial, Monster." Said the beast his pet. " you see the mirror you're in. We'll take a lot of series of mirror's to get out of them. What you always see is not the same but I know you're no beast and you're not my pet. Farewell." A old man is walking in through underground dark tunnel. A scepter which is a torch lights the way so he does not hit the wall when he is walking. As his belt rubs the walls with a potion he carries. He makes to his dominion hideout. With a glass ball in the middle of the room. And begins to looks in.  He looked away from it all, and began to laugh. "HA,ha,ha,ha,ah. Ah, that's funny." Sn-eared the wizard as he saw that and remembered something strange to his eye's. And he cast the portal. the portal was ever so minding. The the end of the other side of the way was gone put he knew to late too late "What was this?" Said the wizard. "Your soul." Said a voice of the devil. And the mirror cracked breaking in piece all around him. It was as if mirror pieces where floating all around him. And a beast of a hand grabbed him by the throat. "H u m mm m .m .m" He groaned. And the mirror was there alone. 

And he was on the other side, and was home.

"Oh my god it's about time."
Said Dommionon.

As he grabbed a poition. And a Magnitic hand table from his pouch on his side of the right side of his belt.

And cryied a little.

After all.
That has happened.
He was finally home.


© 2024 Chrisop Capaton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on February 21, 2024
Last Updated on February 21, 2024
Tags: FICTION


Author

Chrisop Capaton
Chrisop Capaton

Mountain Grove, MO



About
Written by Christopher Stephenson About the [Author]............. I was made in july 2nd 1978. At the hospital. I was born in Houston, County. At the Time which is Texas county now. In Houston.. more..

Writing