Day 1

Day 1

A Chapter by Carmella
"

Alora and Aden Smith

"

"ALORA! ADEN! TIME FOR SCHOOOOOL!"

Alora pushed her long black hair over and kicked her black sheets to the end of the bed. Aden threw his bloody red sheets over him and tugs himself over to his sister's door.

"Alora, school. Mom's yelling again." he said knocking.

"Shut up Aden." Alora opened her door to see her twin brother in his favorite pjs; the red ones with the skulls on them and his black hair uncombed with his red highlights all over.

"You look rested." Aden laughed at his sister. Her black hair braided and messy. Her pjs; black nightgown with skulls with bows, looked crushed.

"Just get dressed." Alora said slamming the door in Aden's face.

Alora clicked on her bat lamp and the room went from black to gray. She clicked the closet door open and her cothes seemed to be one mess of black, purple, green, red and a dot or two of white. She grapped the purple star shirt and black skirt from her closet and started to change.

Meanwhile Aden slipped into his room, past the junk on the floor and dug in his dresser for and outfit. He dug out a red 'Kira' shirt and black jeans. Once dressed he pulled out his black punk chain and coin on a string from Japan.

"LETS GO BUS IN 10!" their mom yelled.

"BRUSHING HAIR!" both Alora and Aden yelled.

Both kids came out ready to go. Alora had her black bow tied nicely in her hair and her new shoes were shiny. Aden has his emo cut brushed and his nails with a top coat of black. Alora's with new purple.

"Nice nails." both said.

Mrs. Smith was at the stairs. Her bright blonde hair and shiny eyes ready to greet her kids. She was emo or goth like her kids but she was nice enough to not yell at her kids about changing.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"Yep." both smiled at their mother. It was rare for them to smile at any one but the mother.

"Love you A. And you too A." she said handing the lunchs over to the two as their coats slipped on there backs.

"Thanks." both said taking the bags and heading to the door and on the bus.

 

School wasn't bad for the twins, just boring. They both had friends; six. But six close ones, so they were happy.

"Children up front, new student." Mrs. Cover said.

"Kinderngraden teacher." Alora hissed.

A girl with soft blonde hair and ocean blue eyes walked in. She had beautful pale skin and black eye lashes. She turned and wore a pale pink dress.

"This is Darla McCoven." Mrs. Cover said.

Alora broke in a light blush as her name was said.

"Hello, I'm Darla." she said a sweet alto voice.

"Please go sit by Alora." Mrs. Cover said pointing to the empty seat in the back.

Darla walked to the back her hair flowing behind her. A sweet honey like sent coming from her. When she sat Mrs. Cover started again.

"Hi, I'm Darla." Darla said.

"A-Alora." Alora said, confussed why she said it like that.

"Your name is cool." Darla smiled, two dimples shown from her cheeks.

"Thanks, nice dress." Alora said, altough she hated pink.

"Ugh it was my mom's idea." Darla said rolling her eyes.

"Up here girls." Mrs. Cover snapped.

 

Alora blushed and no idea why. But the reason was a new flower was blooming late.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Slightly confusing, but I get the general idea. The crossbones thing on their PJ's was a little overdone, some uniqueness would have been cool. I'm interested to see where this goes though, so I'm off to read the rest :D
Oh, also a slight intro or something would have been nice.. :D

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 15, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella