Day 3

Day 3

A Chapter by Carmella

"Well? Are...you...gay?" Darla was getting pissed.

Aden didn't know what to say. He couldn't. Even if his sister was a lesbian, how? Alora said all the guys here were a*****e mofos. Which is true, they are. And Aden? Yes he liked Allen but, oh how confussed he was!

"I'm ok!" Allen smiled at his sister.

"That's great Al. Lets get home 'kay?" Darla smiled back.

"Okay, hey see ya tomrrow Aden." Allen smiled at Aden an followed his sister down the hall.

"Sup?" Alora asked Aden stepping out of the nurse's office.

"You a lesbian?" Aden asked quickly.

"WHAT?!" Alora yelped jumpping back.

"That girl Darla asked me. So are you?" Aden said still looking a where Allen disappered.

"You gay?" Alora ask harshly.

Aden spun around to look at as madly blushing sister.

"Home?" she asked.

"Yeah...."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mom?" the two asked.

"Yes?" mother said looking up from her novel.

"Is it bad to be gay?" they said at the same time.

She twiched the rose from her place on the light pink sofa, "W-Why  do you ask?" she was scaried of the answer she would get.

"A question on the brain." Alora said and Aden nodded.

"Oh well then." mother colasped back to the sofa and sighed, "No childs, gay people aren't bad, just different. Now go get to your homework."

 

The two took their bag and went to their rooms and tried to get the mount of homework done. Lazied and half worked answers were writen but they'd get an A anyway. Before dinner the two played music and thought of the McCovens.

"What if I am a lesbo? And I really do like Darla in that way?" Alora tossed and ask aloud.

"I can't be gay. I like Allen but gay? Ugh I just don't know." Aden mumbbled in his room.

 

The two hardly ate and say little. They blamed homework and went to bed. Images of the flowers blooming holding hands with the ones helping the blooming.

 

"SCCCCCCHHHHHOOOLLL!" broke the dreams.

 

They dress half dazed and went to school hoping to see the McCovens. Not until lunch did they talk. It seemed like Darla had forgot about the whole gay thing. But Aden knew she would ask again. Free period is the time she got him.

 

"Aden can I talk to you?!" she yelled from down the hall.

"Please don't." he muttered.

"Hey," she said out of breath.

"Hey Dara what you wanna talk about?" Aden asked wanted to get back to class.

She pulled him behind some lockers and unbottoned her light purple blouse, revealing a blue lace bra. Aden blushed dark red and his nose started to bleed.

Darla smirked, "I knew it, your a bisexual." she said as she bottoned her shirt.

"D-Darla?" Allen asked from behind his younger sister.

She spun around to see her brother crying.

"Y-You knew I liked him Darla." he said then ran crying.

"Allen!" Darla cried out for her brother.

 

Free period was over by the time Allen came back. He was the first to leave without saying a word to Aden.

 

"Yo! Aden!" Curt yelled and grasped his hand.

"What is it." Aden snapped.

"That Darla chick! She got nice b***s?"

Aden smacked Curt's hand and left to find Allen, to find he'd already left. But Darla hadn't. Aden sweapt around her to is locker. Alora looked pissed, gathered her things and left. Aden hung his head and took the long way; behind the football bleachers.

 

"A-Aden?" Alens small shy wishper caught Aden's ear.

He turned  from the shadows and smiled. Aden wanted to throw his arms around Allen and say sorry 50 times at least.

"You know I didn't do- well I - I mean-" Aden couldn't find the words.

"I know. But you do like me, don't you Aden?" Allen said really small.

"Yes, yes I do Allen." Aden breathed.

 

Allen closed the space between them. His lips pressing on to Aden's. Aden held Allen close and didn't let go deeping their beautful kiss.

 

Alora saw this and began to cry....



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore spelling an grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on March 1, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella