Day 6

Day 6

A Chapter by Carmella

Alora and Aden arrived late. Muisc was playing and people were dancing and laughing. The two held hands for a moment and then broke apart to step inside.

 

"Yo twins!" Curt yelled from arcoss the room.

 

The room stopped moving as it normally did when the two came into any setting. Alora and Aden had dozens of eyes on them so they chilled the room with glares and sat next to Curt.

"Glad you two could make it." Curt laughed.

"Yea well we had nothing else to do." Alora said as a girl slid away from Curt and the twins.

"Allen and Darla coming?" Curt asked.

"Think so." Aden said looking away trying to keep his calm mask.

 

Just then the door opens showing Allen and Darla in its wake.

 

"Hey come on in! Everyone's here now!" Curt laughed.

"Its nice to see you Curt." Darla saidpulling her brother inside.

"Y-Yes hello." Allen studdered.

"Ya know Curt," Aden said next to his friend.

"What's up buddie?" Curt asked confussed.

"Your a real jerk settin' these two up."

"Huh?"

"Aden, what are you talking about?" Alora asked.

"Yea, whats up?" Darla asked.

Aden held in his hand a bule camara from Curt's pocket, "You were gonna make us play seven mintues in heaven and mess up the game. Am I right?"

"Heh, you got me dude. But it was gonna be funny! That Allen kid couldn't kiss anyone! But that sister of his!" Curt said laughing.

 

Aden punched him square in the jaw then got up to leave and kisses Allen on the cheek, "Guess I just kissed him." then Aden left.

 

After seven mintues of nothing Curt spoke, "I-Is your brother gay?" Curt asked Alora.

"I-I don't know." Alora said.

"I am." Allen said at the door.

The room filled with gasps.

"Al-Allen-" Darla started.

"No Darla, I am. So for once shut up and let me do something by myself." Allen said smiling then left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Best party ever." Alora said walking Darla home.

"Yeah, so much fun. If I find your brother making out with mine is it ok if I kill him?" Darla asked with her hands behind her head.

"Hmmm, never really thought about it." Alora said next to her.

"This is me, see ya 'round." Darla said walking up the sidewalk to her house.

"Can I walk you in?" Alora asked.

"Yea I guess." Darla said letting Alora follow her to the door.

"Well good night." Alora said.

"Yea, night." Darla answered.

 

Alora kissed her cheek, "Sweet dreams."

 

As Alora ran away giggling and laughing at herself Darla held her hand to her cheek blushing the brightest of all reds....



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
Ello Ello! Sorry I've been away for so long... well pip pip cherrio and all that! ((I just saw Harry Potter and Sweenty Todd so I think I'm stuck on London ^^""))

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on July 18, 2009
Last Updated on August 4, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella