Day 4

Day 4

A Chapter by Carmella

Alora ran home in tears. She really didn't know why, there was just this huge knot in her chest. She couldn't see very well but she knew how to get home. At last she got to her street, she hid herself behind a large row of bushes that she had found when she was seven and knew it was a good hiding place. Then she let more tears out for what seemed like days. But it was really a few hours, but she had fallen asleep and most of the street and others were out looking for her.

Darla wondereed where she could be. She had to help because it was it was importamt to Allen but it was super important to Aden, and anything important to Aden was important to Allen. It was around eight that Darla found the bushes Alora was hiding in. Alora had her makeup smeared on her face due to the tears and sleeping under bushes on grass. Normaly Darla would have shouted, 'Hey! Hey! Over here!' but the thought of anyone seeing this lovely child in the state she was would have made her cry.

Carefully, Darla pulled Alora out of the bush. Then she pulled some tissue out of her pocket, licked it and started to clean the makeup off Alora's face. Darla smiled when she was finished, she thought Alora looked so much more beautful without so much makeup. Her lips are already a soft pink, she has a good pale skin tone, and her black hair shines.

Darla slapped herself."BAD!" she thought, "I can't like girls! No no I can't and I won't have it. Nope nope nope, I'll just wake her up and be on my merry way."

Just then Alora stired in Darla's lap and her eyes slowly opened.

 

"D-Darla?" Alora asked looking up at her.

"I found her! Over here!" Darla waved and looked away so Alora won't see her blush.

 

Everyone crowded around the two and after Darla got Alora's backpack her mother took Alora home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Damnit." Darla said aloud in her room.

 

She had be pacing back and fourth for over two hours just thinking about Alora and her sleeping face. And her without makeup. But she couldn't be a lesbian not if her brother was gay, It just wasn't right. So what was she gonna do?! Nothing just sleep...thats the Darla way of dealing with things...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

School, never fun and super unfun if your dealing with a sexual problem like not knowing if your gay or not. And our four confussed friends were having awful days. And about to get worse.

 

"Hey Aden!" Curt called.

"Yeah?" Aden said walking into the classroom.

"I'm having a boy girl party while my folks are outa town." Curt said handing Aden four invits.

"Um four?" Aden asked.

"Yeah, your sister, you, that smoking Darla chick and her bro." Curt said.

"Bu-but -!" Aden started but the class bell cut him off.

"Be there!" Curt yelled over the bell and running to his seat.

 

So the day was about to get worse.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
you knows what to do ignore grammar and spelling issues

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I've read the whole thing and I ignored grammar and stuff, but (and don't take this wrong/ in a bad way) I think that it's going waaay to fast and also, maybe you should work on your characters a bit more and give them a little more personality, let us see what each of them thinks, maybe add more details to make it more realistic...
that's just my humble opinion. the plot has the potential and everything and I'll be reading on to see where you take it.
keep on writing...
O.J

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I've read the whole thing and I ignored grammar and stuff, but (and don't take this wrong/ in a bad way) I think that it's going waaay to fast and also, maybe you should work on your characters a bit more and give them a little more personality, let us see what each of them thinks, maybe add more details to make it more realistic...
that's just my humble opinion. the plot has the potential and everything and I'll be reading on to see where you take it.
keep on writing...
O.J

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on April 17, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella