Day 2

Day 2

A Chapter by Carmella

While Alora was blooming Aden was about to.

 

Aden was sitting in class. Next to Curtis and talking abou the new Green Day CD during free period. And a boy walks in with short blonde hair and icey blue eyes. He wears a clean polo shirt and pants.

Aden fealted his cheeks burn.

 

"H-Hi. I'm Allen. A-Allen McCoven." the boy said timidly.

"I'm Aden. Aden Smith." Aden said holding out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you." Allen smiled shaking Aden's hand.

 

Aden loved the feel of Allen's hand and wanted to pull him in closer. He wanted to burry himself in Allen's short sandy blonde hair. Allen let go and smiled shyly at Aden and Curtis. Then the bell rang and everyone ran to their seats. Mr. Lusmack came in, all 260 pounds of his grease hair and grossness.

 

"New student. Up here germs and germiers." Mr. Lusmack.

Allen shyly walked up to the front and smiled, "I'm Allen McCoven."

"Mr. McCoven sit there next to Mr.Smith. Smith rise your hand." Lusmack said.

"Oh I know Aden, were friends now, right?" Allen smiled at Aden.

Aden blushed and nodded.

Allen sat next to Aden with a bright blue note book and pens. Mr. Lusmack turned his back and started talking. Allen started to write a note to Aden. A smile on his graceful face. He dropped in on Aden's desk.

 

" Dear Aden,

      Thanks for being my first friend at this school. My younger sister and I justed moved in three days ago and its nice to have a friend already. So thanks ^^

~Allen"

 

The two pasted notes the whole class and when school let out Curtis grapped Aden's should and pulled him back. While Allen left to find his sister Darla.

 

"Yo man. Not cool." Curtis said.

"What ya mean Curt?" Aden asked.

"Dude you looked so gay passing notes to the new boy." Curtis said.

"His name is Allen." Aden said not liking being called gay.

"Dude just back off. Alora woudn't be hanging out and passing notes to the new girl." Curtis said.

"Look I gotta go home." Aden got out of Curtis's grip.

 

Aden saw Alora, Allen and a girl walking together. They were talking. Aden could tell Alora was having a hard time not looking at the girls chest. As soon as Allen saw Aden his eyes brightened and he waved.

"Hey Aden!" Allen ran to get him and slipped falling on his face.

 

Kids gathered and started laughing. Some pointed and one said 'Way to go new kid!'. Aden pushed his way past the kids and helped Allen and gathered his books.

 

"T-Thanks Aden." Allen blushed his elbow bleeding.

"Allen!" Darla said running to help him.

"I'm ok Darla." Allen said trying to stand.

"Ok show's over. Get gone!" Alora barked.

 

The kids left and Darla, Aden and Alora helped Allen to the nurse. Allen got patched up and Darla pulled Aden out while Alora waited.

 

"What is it Darla." Aden asked the girl.

"Is your sister a lesbian?" Darla asked.

"No wh-"

"Are you gay?" Darla aske not giving Aden a chance to finish.

"No. Why'd you ask?" Aden asked.

"One, your sister blushes when I talk to her and she's been looking at my b***s." Darla said poking her chest.

"And?"

"And my brother is gay." Darla said.

"H-He's gay?" Aden choked.

"Yes and he likes you. So let me ask you again. Aden Smith, are you gay?"

            



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
feed back please! ignore grammar and spelling sillyness

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

HAHAHHA(:
I loved the end right there.
He was like "WHAAAAAAA?"
Hehehheheeh.
It was confusing again, the tenses were pretty off.. but yeah. I STILL LOVE THE END.
HEHEHHEE.
Sorry, I laugh at weird things. :D

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella