We loan, we borrow and we steal

We loan, we borrow and we steal

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Some words.

"
                       We loan, we borrow and we stole

The Winter of 1978, we create boundless nights, we made  thousand promises for love and you taught me. We loan, we borrow and we stole.  The veil of falseness made us believe in the bliss of love embrace and in the serene hours of the night. Love is like music, making love ambrosia feel real and alive.

We opened the curtains and we laid bare for the Winter moon. I remember the brilliant of your eyes and we learned, the breathless hush where lovers, do not need to speak.

We were young, brave and playing the jester for the emotion of love. We were drunk in love and did not care where we fell. I remember the fragrant of your skin and I retrace in dreams, the valleys and the  hills of your perfect body.

I remember you and I remember us. We loan, we borrow and we stole. We were Hemingway and Agnes, wanting everything and wanting just enough. Do you remember me? My lovely one.

                        Dancing Coyote

© 2019 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this wonderful. just adored this part " playing the jester for the emotion of love."
This is so very good. That ole jester can fool one though, but can be fun as well. This is really good.

Posted 4 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. The jester, like the coyote. love trickery.
Tender words here of young love. Oh to be drunk in love. Sometimes the shorter loves are the ones we remember most. Beautiful words Coyote.

All good wishes

Chris

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

You are right dear Chris and thank you for reading and the comment.
"Hemingway and Agnes, wanting everything, wanting just enough" "less is more"
brevity of style, and brevity in a relationship...strong passion, but short lived...and then we are left wondering why.
j.

Posted 4 Years Ago


A beautiful poem of love reminisced and such tender and gentle reflections on a time without cares when we are all a little selfish and single minded.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you John and I do agree. Good to be young and the greedy one.
This is such a beautiful write, So nicely written and expressed

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. I appreciate the comment.
Karmee

4 Years Ago

not a problem

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2019
Last Updated on July 22, 2019

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fear Fear

A Story by CreatureKane


Devilish Devilish

A Poem by Giulia King