Are we crazy the people of this world?

Are we crazy the people of this world?

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

I worry for the children. What will be left?

"
Are we crazy the people of this world?
 

I pray a prayer to the spirit of life and death.
Please sent wisdom to the leaders of this world.

We bludgeon our planet.

Who will pay the price for our greed?

Our water is being choke to death by oil spills.
The sea life will die without a cry or outrage by no-one.




    (Oil fires in Iraq)




War is killing people daily.
Killing for religion and oil.
A eye for a eye.
No-one will win.
We will just all be dead.
                  (Death valley, Iraq)

Soldiers are dying for oil and rich men.
I pray these b******s making money off war.
Pay their debt in hell forever.


The world can be beautiful.
We must stop the hatred.
Men of peace must come to the front.
The leaders need to talk of peace.



(My friend Don with his children and my daughter. He was  killed in Iraq in August 2004.)

If we keep going in the direction of hate and War.
What will we leave for the children of this world?


We must get angry and demand the wars to stop everywhere.
We must protect the water and earth.


If we stand bye and do nothing.
We are as guilty as the leaders who want more blood.



                       Coyote
                     May 17, 2010
 

© 2010 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
We are living in bad times. The world need to be re-directed from war and hate. We are one people. If this world falls apart. We shall die together.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
... brilliantly written and brilliantly presented ... these are relevant and rampant issues ... aggravated by ulterior motives ... the first step is to talk about it fearlessly and you've done that remarkably ... thank you for writing this and sharing this ... (highest rating) ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

its a tragic type but the message is so clear

leaders led yet the follower must know what they should follow

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Its good to see u write about the sad realities of this world so effectively !!
This speaks so much ... So true.
Thanks for sharing...

Posted 13 Years Ago


The pics rally add to the impact of your already powerful words... stopping hatred seems to be mission impossible but it is a challenge always worth taking.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Zoe
"If we stand bye and do nothing.
We are as guilty as the leaders who want more blood.
very powerful. there is truth in your words.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The solution to this is altruism, compassion, sharing with others. To understand history, and that what is now - we need to go back and back... like 5 000 years ago... What causes this misery - are possessions, striving for power in order to obtain possessions. We need to share. A prayer is placebo; it helps the prayer, but it changes no thing. This is outstanding poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh, this was a profound truism. I also had tears looking at your friend. Extremely powerful. An excellent write...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Excellent write! You have shown great passion in this well thoughout and compassionate poem Coyote. Its a cry from your soul at what we are doing now that will have dire consequences for generations to come. And yes, we must be crazy!! When is this slaughter to all mankind going to stop! Why don't we just appreciate this wonderful world God gave us? There seems to be no answer sadly, but if more people stand up and shout out like you have, maybe just maybe it will be like a little drop of water which will spread into the biggest ocean. Well written indeed, and its going into my favorites!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very powerful and strong poem. People and especially the kings, the leaders of countries.. they should be wise as you said in your poem.. they should think well.. they should imagine what if they were in that war ,, they will be killed for sure.. As you want to be in safe let the others be in safe. Very clear and strong message has showed from your poem. Well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

please enter my gulf coast contest with this poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am thinking you should send this to the warmongers. It speaks volumes about how us normal, lower, people feel about war and all the efforts they put into destroying lives, and the planet.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3133 Views
89 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on May 17, 2010

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing