A Person from the Past

A Person from the Past

A Chapter by 13 Black Cats
"

This is where you learn more about her past. MAJOR FORESHADOWING!!!

"

A little while later I feel someone approach. I can hear his heart thumping like a rabbit. Then I shot up with an idea! The cage is meant to hold people not rabbits! So I chant a spell and turn into a rabbit, before hopping out of the cage. Once I’m out I change back and unlock the other’s cages, before answering the door. This one is the kings real messanger. “Please help us the king is sick and the kingdom is about to go into civil war. He told me to fetch the hosts of Airmid, Abellio, Ánrothán and Andraste. I swore I would fetch them in a day” He is about to go on when I reach out and touch his forehead. “Calm little one, you are telling the truth and we will go with you to the king.” Then the four of us packed quickly and jumped on our horses. We follow him and I use a spell that bends light around us to hide us, we arrive in the kingdom 3 hours later, to see a blood stained street. Selene suddenly speaks and the injured are healed, the blood from the street gone. As we move through the city, Selene continues to heal people. Finally we are at the castle.Once we enter we go straight to the king’s room. Then we all heal him in time for a crow to attack us! I snap my fingers and we fall asleep. I can hear my mortal body being viciously attacked but I don't feel it. I suddenly can hear Andraste in my mind “Young one you are in so much trouble when I find you, I can’t even describe it! I expected this from Anro, but from You? Grrrr” I wake up the moment I get the chance and I see the king healed and perfect.“I hope that disease was life threatening because Andraste, Airmid, Abellio and Ánrothán aren't very happy with us running off” I tell him, my eyes dancing with mischief. “I think they’re just mad we got out of the ‘safety’ cages. I turned into a rabbit, then escaped and let the others out. It was hilarious, Selene was so happy she ran around and whacked her head on the wall, then Oili laughed until she fell over and I punched Anro for trying to kiss me... It was awesome” The king smiles. “It was life threatening, because the Morrigan placed the disease inside me. I believe the time has come to crown you-” I interrupt him by saying “The gods are coming into us right now, be warned they may try to curse you” He nods at the same time as we all stiffen. Andraste is yelling at me inside my head saying things like “That was very bad” and “How unqueenly! rushing off even when we said not to” she was raging at me and I was grinning like an idiot. The king interrupts their rants with a “My lords and ladies, I apologize for dragging your hosts into danger, but the time has come-” We are forced to turn towards him and Airmid has to be held back to keep from attacking him for bringing us into danger. “-To crown them. It is the Lunar Eclipse tonight, and I had to get them here, my being poisoned rushed the plan along a bit.” Finally, they stop trying to attack them, and I suddenly give a mind shove, Forcing Andraste out and into form before she can ‘tie’ herself to my mind. She glares and tries to re enter my mind but can’t get past the walls. I tell her “The king wants to speak to you not me, so me and the other hosts are going out to have some fun” Andraste is about to argue, when the others and I dash out of the room. We are laughing as we run and on the way each grab a tunic before changing, so the Morrigan will have a harder time following us. I arm myself and the others with some bread crumbs for the crows, before we head out. As we step outside the door, I see hundreds of thousands of crows. I pause “We’re going to need more bread” We step back inside and get enough bread for all the crows in this kingdom and the next ones. We step back outside and toss bread to the crows, Clearing a path, petting a few of the nicer ones, Yelling praises to the Morrigan and her ‘amazing’ pets. I get to the market and wash my mouth with strong soap, at the same time as the others do. “I can’t believe we praised the Morrigan. We need to burn our tongues off” Anro says. We nod, then I see someone who I never wanted to see again. “Oili get back to the castle with Anro and Selene.” Oili looks and nods “Come on you too, unless you want to die follow me” They go with her, and I tremble slightly. The person sees me, grins wickedly and walks over. He tells me “Hey there, I’ve missed you! Where you been, Girl?” I shrug and say “Serving a goddess, Brother”



© 2014 13 Black Cats


Author's Note

13 Black Cats
WARNING, NEXT CHAPTER SLIGHTLY GORY. ANOTHER MESSAGE WILL BE POSTED AT THE TOP

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on May 27, 2014
Last Updated on May 27, 2014


Author

13 Black Cats
13 Black Cats

Narnia, SC



About
I love writing drawing and creating, I take crap (from people online) from no one. I am weird, and no stalkers a please! Thanks! PS age is fake!!! more..

Writing