Forced Home- But not for Long!

Forced Home- But not for Long!

A Chapter by 13 Black Cats
"

SECOND WARNING, NEXT CHAPTER SLIGHTLY GORY!!!! Enjoy this one though for even more foreshadowing!

"

When Anthone drags me to the wagon I tell him “I have to return to the temple, I was just delivering something to the king and picking up some new cloth-” Suddenly he slaps me and tells me “Shut up, girl, you owe me for all the things I did while you were gone” My face pales and he laughs evilly, “And did you know Mom and Dad didn’t even care? They said let her go. Then Taylora, Ellie, and Sammy went to, well I had to do everything. Where are they anyway, Girl” I tear up in ‘sadness’ “They were killed by the soldiers of the Morrigan’s”. He tsks “you have to make up for the work they did too” I nod meekly,before transforming into a rabbit and scampering off the wagon into the crowds. I get to the door of the castle before changing back and going in. I’m still shivering and Sammy hugs me. “What did he say to you, Sis?” I look at her “He asked where you Ellie and Taylora were and I lied about you saying you died. He said I had to make up for all the work he did while we were gone” I shivered again and Andraste appears looking murderous “Where did you go, These three came back without you, I almost killed them-” Then she notices me shivering and walks over before slipping into my mind and I don’t even notice. Suddenly, someone storms into the room and I cringe, lost in my memory, thinking it was Anthone, coming to beat me up like last time. Then someone touches me and I scream in fear. Sammy starts petting my hair and I relax and go to sleep, relaxing at into memories.

I begin to run because Anthone is mad, about me tripping and spilling water on him. When he grabs me from behind I wiggle like a fish trying to escape, then he slams my head into the wall, splitting it before throwing me hard enough to crack my ribs when I hit the tree. I still had enough energy, though, to climb fast enough he couldn't catch me. I’m at the top of the tree because he’s too big to go all the way up. I scream when he starts throwing rocks, gaining a hit with each throw. I get mad and catch the next projectile before throwing it to the window. It bounces off, and my parents catch sight of me, bloody and bruised and Anthone throwing rocks before storming downstairs and telling him off. I was beginning to get light headed, so I tied myself to the tree, prepared to let the blood leave me before going down there with the risk of being beat again by him. Then a girl that looked like me came down from the moon and told me “Do not worry, leave for the Temple Realm when you turn 13 cycles old. Your parents will give you food. Bring your sisters” So I untie myself and climb to the bottom branch, before falling off the lowest branch and laying there crumpled to the earth. When Ellie appears and stitches me up, before wrapping my bruised ribs, When she is about to call for Anthone to bring me in, I shake my head viciously chanting under my breath “Hate him for doing this” over and over again, then she lifts me up and takes me inside. I wake up from the horrible memory to someone about Anthone’s size pacing in front of me, I scream still half in the memory, he stops and scrambles backwards, telling me “Don’t worry I won’t hurt you. Though Andraste might considering she couldn't get inside you to calm you down” I shiver and fall asleep.


© 2014 13 Black Cats


Author's Note

13 Black Cats
HERE IS YOU NEXT TO LAST WARNING. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE- OR CAN STOMACH GORE DO NOT READ. YOU CAN PIECE TOGETHER WHAT HAPPENED.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on May 27, 2014
Last Updated on May 27, 2014


Author

13 Black Cats
13 Black Cats

Narnia, SC



About
I love writing drawing and creating, I take crap (from people online) from no one. I am weird, and no stalkers a please! Thanks! PS age is fake!!! more..

Writing