I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 5

I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 5

A Chapter by caitlin
"

5th chapter

"
Chapter five:

“Liz! What are you doing here?” I asked her and then the mixed emotions came back from when I heard that Shane cheated on me with Liz.

“What are you doing here?!” Liz asked back angrily.

“I have no idea and why didn’t you tell me?!” I said in rage, sadness, and other mixed emotions.

“Tell you what?! I didn’t do anything to you!” She yelled

“Oh you know you two faced a*****e!” I yelled with tears streaming down my eyes and me looking down at the ground.

“I didn’t do anything to hurt you. You’re like my sister Sabrina.” She said with sympathy in her voice. I said this.

“Oh I don’t need your sympathy Liz you went out with Shane. You where the other chick he was dating.”

She didn’t say anything then I continued.
“Shane told me you guys were dating!”

Then the door flew right opened and he came out with a chainsaw this time and the turned it on and scalped her with blood splattering all over the walls and some of it got on me. I started to cry and begging him to stop this madness that I was going through. But he didn’t stop all he did was cutting up Liz like a pig in a butcher shop and all I heard was screams of pain and him laughing. Then the worst happened, He started to cut Liz’s stomach in a ‘C’ motion and I couldn’t look anymore and I felt tears streaming down my face and he dragged her body to the other room like he did with Shane.

“No. No!” I yelled crying my eyes out I was so traumatized for what I’ve seen for the past day.

“Why did this have to happen!?” I asked myself then I started to think again. Thinking about my revenge for this unlucky son of a b***h.



© 2012 caitlin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nooo!!! MONSTER!! That guy should be the one to die! Poor Liz...Poor Sabrina; she's being traumatized by a mad man!

Keep it up!
=^.^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012


Author

caitlin
caitlin

medford, OR



About
i love to write and i think im becoming better and im almost done with a book that im writing now! :) more..

Writing