Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 7

I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 7

A Chapter by caitlin
"

7th chapter

"
Chapter seven:

I was awake and it was day five I noticed an empty chair with blood splatters on it from Shane and Liz but no one was in the room but me and I said.

“Hello? Is anyone supposed to be here?”

Then the door opened. He was carrying a body over his shoulder then he set ti in the chair while putting the bag over his head so I wouldn’t know who it is then tied his hands to the hair and took the bag off then left.

“Who are you? And where am I?!” He asked

“I’m Sabrina and you know me Ian. And I don’t know where you are and I’ve witnessed two murders today.” I explained

“How’s my sister? And who did you see get killed?” He asked

“Well I’m afraid not. She and Shane are dead. They died in that chair you’re sitting in.” I said with weak tears streaming down my eyes remembering the deaths that happened in the past few days.

“Oh my god! I don’t want to die!” Ian said while trying to break free of the ropes.

“Well I don’t want to either ok Ian!” I yelled then I continued
“I’ve spent at least four or five days in this sick and twisted place with this murderus sick and twisted b*****d! And I know you don’t want to die, I don’t want to either but I’m sorry.”
Then the door opend and I looked down while he came in then I looked up and he was holding a meat cleaver. He walked slowly to Ian and took the knife and placed it right to Ian’s stomac and mad a insicion so big all of his insides just fell out onto the floor.The guy took a bag out of his pocket and put all of his organs inside the bag and tied it. There was tears streaming  down my face.
“Another childhood friend. Gone.” I said quietly to myself then I looked up and saw him taking the cleaver and starting to dig out his eyes and started to put them In the bag then unhooked the body and then started to drag it to the other room.



© 2012 caitlin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, this one was a very gorry one...*shudder* But I look forward to the next chapter anyway!

Keep it up!
=^.^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012


Author

caitlin
caitlin

medford, OR



About
i love to write and i think im becoming better and im almost done with a book that im writing now! :) more..

Writing