I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 8

I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 8

A Chapter by caitlin
"

8th chapter

"
Chapter eight:
“I don’t know what you want from me or why you want me here! But stop murdering my friends please?! Just no more!” I yelled in pain, rage, and sadness.
“I don’t want you to know why I want you here. Or where you are.” He said
“Why don’t you wan’t me to know why I’m here or where I am?” I asked then he left the room.
Then I felt my chains unhook, I fell to the floor.
“Ok there has to be something around here that I can find, Cause before he said me, Liz, Shane, Ian, and someone else had a link. What is it?” I said to myself looking around the room then I saw something by the door. I walked over slowly and I found a box, I grabed it and went back by my chains and I opend it.
“What pictures? Wait.” I asked mself while turning some of them over. Those pictures where of me.
“This sick f**k. It‘s like he’s obsessed with me.” I whispered while looking at all the pictures.
Then  I looked at my chains and the shut for some reson. Then I went by the door so I can wait till he came back in the room so I can escape, I was firmly holding the knife that was left in my pocket. But then I saw one of the pictures with someone elce in it, I picked it up and saw that It was someone that I didn’t wan’t to see. Then I said, trembling.
“It’s, No it can’t be. Is that Tom, Tom West.” I heard the door start to open and I went behind the door quickly. I saw him enter and I pulled the knife on him and asked
“Whats your name? You better tell me or I’ll slit your throat and gut you out like a pig.”
“ I’ll never tell.” He said so calmly that he took my had that was holding the knife and put it down from his neck. Then I took his hood down and took his mask off when he turned away from me and I ran to the table with all the knives on it and grabed another one and I started to walk twards him and when I got to him he turned around and cut my rist. I started to fight back but he was to strong.
“Why are you doing this? Answer me!” I yelled in rage while we where fighting, He grabed my bloody rist and threw me on the ground I could here bones breaking, I yelled in pain and I crawled to his ancklles and cut them so deep you could almost see bone. He fell down and I took a good look at his face and It was him.
“Tom West. It’s you!” I said while holding the knife to his neck.



© 2012 caitlin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I knew it!
Looking forward to the next chapter~

Keep it up!
=^.^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012


Author

caitlin
caitlin

medford, OR



About
i love to write and i think im becoming better and im almost done with a book that im writing now! :) more..

Writing