I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 9

I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 9

A Chapter by caitlin
"

the 9th chapter

"
Chapter nine:
“Why did you do it?! You don’t know me anyway. So why torcher me with murdering my 3 friends my childhood friends?!” I yelled while crying and then I looked at his face carefully and he said,
“I didn’t want you to know.”
“Didn’t want me to know what? Where you planing this or what?” I asked while looking him straight in the eye.
“Yes I was planning this when the cops took me in when someone called the cops.” He said while pointing to one of the pctures and I picked it up and said.
“what does this have to do with anything!”
“Look at it it’s a thing from your past.” He said whie staring at the picture.
I looked at the picture closely and it was one of my birthday pictures and I saw someone in the background and it looked like him, I went to the other pictures and saw the same person in each picture.
“How do you explain the person in all these pictures huh?!” I said.
“You have to remember.” He said while the words where echoing in my head.
“Oh my god its you!” I yelled while droping the pictures and looking for a blunt object in the room. I found one and I knocked him out then took his body and tied him in the chair and waited for him to wake up.
“Now I wait.” I said while going to the table and starting to take a couple of knives and daggers and put them around my and I sat down.
At least three hours passed and then he woke up and I just sat there staring at him, Waiting for him to say something.
“Why did you put me in my own trap?” He asked while trying to get out of the chair, I stood up.
“I put you in your own trap because I want you to know how it feels, To be tramatised by the murders of you three best friends and have to be locked up for seven days with no food, no water, but I managed to stay alive.” I said sternly while walking back and forth in the room.
“Who are you anyway?” I asked
“Im from your past Sabrina and you don’t remember the night you where taken away from your parents” He said
“My parents are dead! And I don’t know what your talking about!”I yelled at him
“That day when I got taken away from you!” He yelled back at me then I dropped the knife I was holding and I said.
“Dad? Now I remember now. Your the one who killed mom and your own kids but I’m the one who survived. But how?”
“You where only nine Sabrina!” He yelled.
“Well I know what has to be done.” I told him while holding one of the knives.
“What?” He asked
“You need to die.” I told him, Then there was silence.


© 2012 caitlin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gaspth! Chapter 9 is up?! Since when?! Must read!

O.O He's her...father? Woah! I did NOT see that coming!
I look forward to the next chapter!

Keep it up!
=^.^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Added on August 2, 2012
Last Updated on August 2, 2012


Author

caitlin
caitlin

medford, OR



About
i love to write and i think im becoming better and im almost done with a book that im writing now! :) more..

Writing