I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 6

I NEVER WANTED TO SPEAK chapter 6

A Chapter by caitlin
"

the 6th chapter

"
Chapter six:

I was waiting until my chains came free again so I could rig the last chain. Then I had an idea to get out of this place I had to wait for the right moment then I would know what to do.


               “Ok I’ve only spent two days in this hellhole and I want out.” I whispered to myself. Then I felt the chains and the wall moving into another room and I felt myself being turned upside down and then turned right side up very slowly. And I saw something that I didn’t want to see, All they bodies that have been murdered in front of me are in a room filled with their blood in buckets and there insides on one part of the floor then there bodies in a pile. But I saw more that Shane and Liz’s bodies there would have to be at least four or five more bodies in that pile. When I saw it I started to scream then my body switched around to the room I was in before and I felt something touch my neck again and fell asleep.

I woke up hours later and then I was on the floor and I found a note saying that it was June, 4th and I said

“I spent four days in here, but it felt like three.”

Then he stepped in and said.

“Kusuri o suimin. Sleeping medicine.”

“Will you stop with the Chinese bullshit already!?”I replied

“Ok but I think you should know something.” He said

“What, What should I know you insane a*****e!?” I asked him with the rage forming in my body.

“Shane, Liz, and one other that’s here have a link between you and a mystery person. Whom I’m not going to tell you so don’t ask.” He replied and left.

“Well Liz, Shane, and I have been close friends since third grade and that’s all I know.” I said to myself.

Then my chains unhooked.

I started to look around and then I remembered to rig the fourth chain so I started to go for it. It took me fifteen minutes just to loosen up the last one but the others only took thirteen.

Then I heard something move I looked up where the broken camera was and the knives where still in it but I saw it move two or three times and the red recording light was turned on.

“What do you want!?” I yelled while sitting down starting to worry of everything like work, friends, and my own life i don’t know if I’m going to die today or tomorrow or if I’m going to be out of here alive. Then I got up and started to talk to myself and I said.

“God Why am I in here!? I didn’t do anything to this guy.”

Then a timer went off, and I got the sleeping medicine.


© 2012 caitlin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gasp! Cliff hanger! Gaa! I look forward to know what happens next!

Keep it up!
=^.^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012


Author

caitlin
caitlin

medford, OR



About
i love to write and i think im becoming better and im almost done with a book that im writing now! :) more..

Writing