Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by .
"

When two twin sisters were born.

"
It was a hot but cold summer in Rise Island. When two twin sisters were born. Camile and Deven were so proud of having their first two children. But when the time came to take them to their new home. The nurse came running through the hallway and reached room nº101 were Camile and Deven were.
"Excuse me, sir, but we have something utterly important to tell you" she breathed, still trying to recover from the run she did from the last floor to the first.
"What happened?" asked the new mother, looking terrified.
"Please do come with me to the last floor and the doctor will explain everything" she continued, whilst opening the door. Deven and Camile nodded and followed the nurse to the stairs.
"Do we have to climb the stairs, I'm still not feeling well" commented Camile as the nurse took the first step up the stairs.
"I think she's right, we should take the elevator" advised Deven looking intensely at the nurse.
"Yes but last time I tried to take the elevator it wasn't working properly and the electrician didn't let me take it" she explained, now looking at the man who was by the elevator. 
"Doesn't mean it's not working now" he murmured, whilst pressing the silver button.
"Oh so now it works, are you joking with me, I had to come down here by the steps, from the last floor" she spoke not too loudly of course.
The electrician took no notice of this and walked away.
"Come on" said the nurse trying to calm down. The parents followed her into the lift and pressed the top floor button. The elevator was made of glass so they could see the magic island before their eyes. What questioned most people were, why the island wasn't on any maps.Anyway by the time Camile and Deven started dreaming about the isle the lift got to the last floor. 
"Finally" thought the nurse which was quite fed up with having to use the lift every day. They all walked out and passed through the cold corridors of the hospital. At the end of one of the corridors there was the doctor's office.
"I'm afraid I have to say goodbye" started the nurse, whilst opening the door for them and then going away.
"Strange one, the nurse" commented Deven going into the office with one of the babies followed by Camile with the other baby.
"Ahh...the new parents. Nice to meet you again" said the doctor shaking their hands for the second time that day.
"What's the problem doctor?" asked Camile in a very sweet voice she didn't want to sound impatient. 
"It's about the babies. Come and I'll show you" answered the doctor showing them the computer behind his desk. Camile and Deven put the babies down on the couch and followed the doctor to the computer. The couple saw a picture of the babies hearts.
"I don't see anything awkward" commented Deven looking carefully at the photo.
"Then look at the results of their blood" added the doctor opening a new window.
"Their blood results are the same" spoke Camile, reading the paper.
"And their souls are the same" went on Deven, not believing his eyes.
"It's hard to believe especially because it's very rare. But I'm afraid it's true, you've got twin souls" explained the doctor looking at the two twins which were fighting.


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
pls tell me if there are any grammar problems and pls review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

she cotinued, whilst opening the door----continued

he mumered----murmured

use the lift everyday----every day

corridors there was the doctors office.----doctor's

she didn't want to sound impacient. ----impatient.


Another great chapter. Keep it up :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

.

11 Years Ago

Tnx again! :)
Taylor H.

11 Years Ago

:D



Reviews

i agree. it is interesting. I'm going to read on. but wait, what do they look like?Use imagery.

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

U'll see :) I'm glad ur finding it interesting! :)
Interesting... hmm... don't know what to say besides so good job XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanks! xD
Really looking foward to the next chapter! 100-100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

I'll try posting it soon! Thanks! :)
Roxana

11 Years Ago

No prob! :D
she cotinued, whilst opening the door----continued

he mumered----murmured

use the lift everyday----every day

corridors there was the doctors office.----doctor's

she didn't want to sound impacient. ----impatient.


Another great chapter. Keep it up :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

.

11 Years Ago

Tnx again! :)
Taylor H.

11 Years Ago

:D
I agree with roxast :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx alot! :)
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Its okay :)
Wow, thus is great :D I'm looking forward to read more
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

.

11 Years Ago

Thank u! :D
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
LJB
This is great. It sounds a very dramatic read. Keep up the good work!


Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2012
Last Updated on September 8, 2012
Tags: adventure, fantasy, mystery


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A City of Undead A City of Undead

A Screenplay by Forgotten


We met the Queen We met the Queen

A Chapter by .