Sortenia Camp

Sortenia Camp

A Chapter by .
"

Alice and Mar couldn’t believe it.

"

There were flying broomsticks, talking animals and trees, dragons, wizards and witches, people whose hair changed every minute, shape sifters…etc.

Alice and Mar couldn’t believe it. Their parents had sent then to some weird school which didn’t have anything weird with it anymore. For the two twins it was like being in a dream. They both walked together till they bumped into a tall brunette woman.

“Ahhh…you must be the Anderson sisters, am I right?” she asked in a kind voice.

“Yes, we are” Mar answered, wondering if she was the director.

“Follow me” she spoke, turning around and walking towards her office. Without hesitating they both followed her into the office. She pointed at the seats and the girls sat down.

“I see that you two are twin souls since you were born” she read from a paper in front of her. Mar and Alice both nodded.

“And when are you going to turn fourteen?” she questioned, looking at them sternly but sweetly at the same time.

“Tomorrow, Mrs. Clark” Alice replied, looking at the name carved on some stone.

“Very well, then her a your keys for your room, you’ll be sharing it with Miss. Darby and Miss. Edison. Now please do go” she explained and they both went out of the principal’s office.

“What the hells the way to the dormitories?” Alice asked herself impatiently.

“Go straight on, then to the right, turn left and then go up the elevator to the 4th floor” explained a green gnome.

“Thanks!” replied Mar, looking at it strangely, then being grabbed by Alice and walked away.

“That was strange” Mar commented to Alice as she followed the gnomes instructions.

“If you’ve already noticed, dear sister, everything around you is strange” was Alice’s answer as she pressed the button of the lift and got inside it.

“There are no buttons! How are we supposed to go to the fourth floor if there aren’t any buttons?” Mar asked herself and suddenly the lift started going up.

“I told you, weird!” Alice repeated and got out of the elevator.

They looked around for a moment.

“So where’s room nº13?” Alice questioned her sister whilst looking at the map.

As Mar bended over to look at the map they both heard a little noise, like the one of a small bell. They both looked up and the arrow which was pointing to the right was highlighted in yellow. They both went the direction the arrow pointed and Mar suddenly bumped into a boy, making his books fall to the ground.

“I’m so sorry!” she apologized, helping him pick up the books.

“It’s ok” he said standing up and looking at her.

They looked at each other for a long while.

“Ummm…here” Mar gave him the books.

“By the way, I’m Kevin Foster” he told her shaking her hand.

“I’m Marisa Anderson, but friends call me Mar, and that’s my sis, Alice” Mar replied shaking his hand.

“Hey! Do you know the way to room thirteen?” Alice asked him looking around to see if there was any twinkling arrow.

“Yes, its at the end of this corridor” he answered, pointing the direction.

“Thanks!” Mar thanked and walked away with her sister.

“You didn’t even ask him for his number, how could we possibly be twins?” Alice spoke, looking at the map as she walked.

“What do you mean?” Mar questioned, picking up her key.

“Come on, don’t act like if I didn’t know, you like him” Alice stopped her track to look at her sister.

“Don’t be silly, Alice. I barley know him, but I have to admit he was kind of cute” Mar spoke and kept on walking. Alice shook her head and followed her. It was only a minute or two before they reached the room. Alice took out her keys from her pocket and opened the door. They both went in. The rooms where separated into four sections and they each had a name.

“Hey look, my room is next to yours!” commented Alice entering her room. To her surprise her bag was already there.

“Mar, is your bag in your room?” asked Alice rather curiously.

“Yes, it is” she answered and it was the last thing she said because she had fallen into a deep sleep. Alice unpacked her bags and looked around the dormitory. It had a walled television, a pearl white covered bed, a pure crystal window, an orange bean bag, a white wooden desk with a matching chair, a combining bedside table and a pure white wardrobe. She was mostly wondering when the rest would come but she didn’t think any longer because she had also fallen into a deep sleep.

 

When they woke up they both heard the door open.

“Hi! Is anybody here?” the female voice asked closing the door.

Mar and Alice both walked out of their rooms.

“Hi! I’m Alice!” she greeted looking at the black haired girl.

“And I’m Mar!” she waved her a hello.

“Hi! I’m Anna. And before you ask what kind of ‘monster’ I am. I’m a gothic vampire” she told them with a great smile.

 “You’re not going to…suck our blood out at night, are you?” Mare asked just in case it happened.

“Of course not… I still haven’t fulfilled my transformation. And by the way what kind of ‘monsters’ are you?” she questioned, whilst looking around the entrance.

“We’re twin souls” the twins both said in unison.

“Wow! Does that mean you’re can change souls when you want to? Wicked!” she asked but didn’t wait for an answer because she already knew. They both nodded their heads. After a few minutes another girl came in. She had light brown hair and dark hazel eyes. She wore some white summer clothes which combined with her light pink ballet flats.

“Hi, I’m Anna, she’s Mar and she’s Alice. I’m a gothic vampire and they are twin souls” Anna quickly added before the girl that had just arrived could say anything.

“First, how did you know I was going to ask all that?” she asked, looking at Anna’s sea blue eyes.

“My mom can tell the future” she answered rather quickly.

“And second, please tell me there are four bathrooms” she added, looking at the curious faces.

“For what do you want four bathrooms?” Mar finally got the courage to ask.

“Because if we’re all late for school and there’s only one bathroom, lets just say my life is ruined” she quickly replied, hoping to hear that there where four bathrooms.

“Ok, then there are four bathrooms” Mar said to her.

“Really!?” she questioned to make sure.

“No!” they all spoke together.

“Now tell who you are and what you are” commanded Anna in a kind and normal tone of voice.

“The names Jimena and I’m an angel of good” she finally told them.

“So that’s why you need the bathroom, to hide your transformation, which probably takes more than one hour” Anna pointed out, shaking her head.

“No problem, I’ll just have to sneak into the woods before morning and it will be fine” Jimena confirmed, looking outside.

“But why can’t someone be with you during transformation?” Alice asked her with most interest.

“Because the light will blind you and if for example you’re twin souls, you’re sister might get blinded as well” she explained, putting on her white coat.

“Ok, but you’re not sneaking out of here without me” replied Alice, picking up her black rain jacket from the hanger.

“You should listen to her she’s great on keeping people out of trouble” Mar agreed, as she opened the door.

“Ok, but only till the entrance of the forest” she explained, Alice nodded and followed her through the corridor.



© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
pls review and tell me if there where any mistakes tnx for reading! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Neat...I can't wait to read more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Many thanks! Really glad u liked it! :D
This is charming!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx glad u liked it! :)
Interesting.......

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanks! :)
Wonderfully written. I love the concept you have going on, you added a unique spin and made this rather interesting. Your dialogue is very realistic in an older day and age but it adds an effective tone to the chapter. Imagery is decent “…pearl white covered bed”. You have a lot of characters in your piece which is good because you can keep it interesting, but I feel like some of them need to be built up a little more, we don’t know anything about them really. I would love to read more, if you want me to review anymore just send me an RR :D Keep up the good work :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

I will go building up the characters as I go writing the story :D I'm glad u liked this chapter. Rea.. read more
Who Cares

11 Years Ago

Not a problem hun. That is good to hear, I look forward to seeing where they go.
.

11 Years Ago

:)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
That is definitely not what I was expecting them to see. You always leave the readers wanting more. You’re good at keeping people hooked! Well done :) you most certainly are on a roll!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanks, I'm really glad u liked it! I will totally keep writing more of this! :)
Mia

11 Years Ago

:D
Took me a while to gather my thoughts but I like the chapter XD Feel free to send me RR if you post a new one

Nice chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

K I will and tnx for reviewing! :D
Really interesting! Want to read more!
Keep going :)
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanks, I will totally keep writing! :D
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

You are welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2012
Last Updated on September 15, 2012
Tags: adventure, fantasy, mystery


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Alone Alone

A Poem by .