Chapter 3: One touch

Chapter 3: One touch

A Chapter by Dad Dragonfire

Val opened his mouth to say "I'm sorry..." but Jenny stopped him by placing one finger on his lips. She pulled him to her and kissed him tenderly. He wanted to apologise but didn't want to interrupt such a delicious moment. They kissed gently at first, and then more hungrily as the memory of their little fight turned into guilt.
"I'm so sorry, Princess..." he said after the kisses "it kills me to hear you cry... and more so, since I made you cry". A lump caught in his throat as he said that and a tear rolled down his right cheek.
"No, Val... I'm sorry... I hurt you" Jenny said biting her lower lip.
Val chuckled... "No, babe... I hurt myself..." he said, an as he saw she was about to reply to that, he placed a finger across her lovely lips. "I hurt us both... I was stupid to be jealous of a fictional character" he gave her a sheepish smile blushing a bit. "It'd even be stupid for me to be jealous of a real guy..." he stopped and seemed to be looking for the right words to go on.
Jenny looked at him curiously, smiling at what she thought he would say next. She saw he was finally getting to realize; after all the wonderful times they had spent together both online and in person; how much she loved him... how much her heart was his, and no-one else's...
"Yeah, I know you love me and only me..." she nodded at this and smiled approvingly. "I guess I'm a Time Lord, eh?" he finished with a wide grin.
Jenny laughed at his "Dr. Who" comment. It had been her who introduced him to the show and they loved watching it together and even acting parts sometimes... she so loved it when Val called her Rose in a British accent!
"Oh Val, you're so adorable!" she kissed him again. "Yesh Fly Boy, you do have two hearts."
Val wrapped Jenny in his arms and kissed her fiercely. He rolled and pulled her on top of him. He tickled her back and she giggled, although she wasn't ticklish. Then she grabbed his hands and pinned his arms down on the mattress. Val tried to kiss her and she pulled back smiling teasingly, as if saying "you'll kiss me when I want it". And to prove it, she leaned closer and kissed him, planning to make it a quick tease... but Val had a way of kissing her that melted her like snow in the Summer sun. She soon relaxed into the kiss and let go off his arms.
Val hugged her and rolled again as they kissed. They both laughed and kissed rolling from side to side of the bed for quite a while... until Jenny grabbed a pillow and hit him laughing as he was about to kiss her once more.
"Oh yeah?" he said a bit startled but smiling.
He made a dive for the other pillow, but Jenny hit him again with her pillow, stopping him... Val tried a few more times, but she managed to keep preventing him from getting the other pillow. So... he changed tactics... pretended to go for the pillow, and when Jenny tried to hit him he dodged out of the way and pinned her arms down hugging her, the pillow between them.
"Now what do I do with you, Princess?" he said with a playful smile.
"How about kiss me some more?" she said biting her lower lip.
He let go of her, she giggled and lifted the pillow to hit him again, but this time he was faster and pushed her down on the bed, holding her arms above her head. Her breath came in as short excited gasps... he smiled and kissed her passionately...
They stopped kissing to look into each other's eyes; to drink in their love; and that magical moment seemed to freeze time as if it were to last forever... and then she cuddled in his arms, playing with the hair on his chest.
"I know what we can do to prevent my being stupid" he said out of the blue...
"Val, you are not stupid... ok, only when you are jealous" she said laughing.
"Yesh... that's what I'm talking about... I have a plan" he said smiling. "First of all, I do promise to try hard not to give in..." he winked at her. "And next time I get jealous, you punch me- not too hard please hahahaha, and say the magic words..."
She smiled guessing where he was going, and said "I know... I'll say: I love you, my Time Lord."
He laughed in delight at how in sync they always were.
"Yeah, that'll do the trick..."
He hugged her tight and she cuddled closer to him, as they closed their eyes and finally fell asleep.


© 2021 Dad Dragonfire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

24 Views
Added on February 9, 2021
Last Updated on February 9, 2021


Author

Dad Dragonfire
Dad Dragonfire

Dundas, Southern Ontario, Canada



About
Love to read and love to write... yeah I know, doesn't tell much about me. I always find it hard to "tell about myself" when filling up a profile. I'll put a better "About Me" together and come back a.. more..

Writing