Little Bear

Little Bear

A Chapter by Cecile
"

Oh god! I sucked at writing when I was little, haha.

"
     Once there was a little bear, he lost his Mom and Dad.  He walked and walked until he found a little cave.  Inside the cave he found some meat.

     Then one day the bears that had that cave came back and they found the little bear.  They didn’t know who he was, or where his parents were.  But he was cute and very hungry.

     They tried to give him some leaves and berries to eat, but he didn’t like them.  They tried everything but he didn’t like anything.

     Then they tried meat and he liked it. When he was full, he slept. They decided to keep him and adopt him.

     One day, they found another mother bear and she saw him and said “That little bear looks awfully like my little bear!”  The little bear could do something the other bears could not, he could hop.  And so he hopped and the other mother bear said, “That’s my baby!”   The mother bear said, “Let us ask him what he thinks”.  

And the little bear chose to go home with his mother

The End.



© 2010 Cecile


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1436 Views
Added on May 28, 2010
Last Updated on June 15, 2010


Author

Cecile
Cecile

United Kingdom



About
To be honest, I'm using this site as a storage device for the old book reviews I wrote as a child that I don't want to throw away. Comments would be appreciated, but I'm not going to push you into doi.. more..

Writing
Senior Year Senior Year

A Book by Cecile