Mithter Dithallia'th Clath

Mithter Dithallia'th Clath

A Chapter by Rae

        "Good morning clath, today we have a new thudent. Her name ith Katelyn Lethanie."

        "Uh, Mr. Disallia, it's Lesanie."

        "Come up here and introduthe yourthelf, Katelyn."

        "It's Kate. Just Kate."

        "Well, my roll sheet thayth Katelyn, tho I'm calling you Katelyn becauthe that ith obviouthly your firtht name."

        "I seem to be having a bit of trouble understanding you... Do you always talk with a lisp?"

        "No, Kate, I punched him last week and apparently broke his nose and busted his lip up pretty bad. Ithn't that right, Mithter Dithallia?" Just as planned, the whole class laughed. I could tell he was angry. Did I care? No. Why? Because, for once in my seventh grade life, I had finally won against Disallia. And to sweeten the deal even more, it felt as if I had won for the whole class.

        The day passed fairly quickly, and Kate was in all of my classes. Luckily it was a Friday, so I didn't have to go back to school and see all my day two teachers. Kate had borrowed my cell phone to call her mother and ask permission to have me come over for a sleepover. After her mom giving permission, we got my mom's permission. Two answers of yes, and I rode home with Kate.



© 2011 Rae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Hahah! He only had a lisp because his mouth was so swollen from the punch that Haley so muscularly delivered.

Posted 12 Years Ago


That's funny! Sorry people who have lisps!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Thank you so much!(: This is the longest thing I've ever written as I said before, and I really appreciate that you like it(:
~Dear.Heart.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome!

Please mark this constructive and review me back!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

Southeast Nowhere, TX



About
I'll start by saying that I'm a strong Catholic Christian. So if you plan to say rude things to me concerning my religion, I would thank you kindly to leave. I would gladly answer questions about our .. more..

Writing
Floating. Floating.

A Story by Rae


This Is Reality. This Is Reality.

A Poem by Rae


Back to Basics. Back to Basics.

A Poem by Rae



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..