Welcome to St Vladimir's

Welcome to St Vladimir's

A Chapter by Beckuuuh Grossack
"

Ashley gets to her new school on a night a party, a chance to make new friends..maybe this could feel like home

"
The plane had already taken off and was flying over the ocean. I was sad to be leaving London but they said it would be safer if I went to a different academy away from where Strogoi could get to me. I didn’t like the idea of leaving London, it was my home, apart from Russia. 

‘really what would going to Montana do?’ I thought to myself, ’Strogoi are all over the world.’ I shook my head a little.

I let my mind wonder, not letting myself think about my old academy, or what happened there, or who I was leaving behind. It didn’t work, that was all that was on her mind, she thought all she didn’t want to by the time the plane landed she was mentally upset. She masked it well thou the guardians didn’t suspect her mood change. 

I grabbed my tote that I brought as a carry on and stood up. I nodded to the guardians around me politely before walking to the door. She heard them following behind.

I sighed in her head, ‘I’m never gonna get used to the idea of being followed by them.’ I thought to myself

I walked outside and took a deep breath of the air. I looked at the sky, night..well day for me. I turned my head when I heard my name, not by a familiar voice, she turned completely to face the person and looked at them, talking in their features. She was an older woman, she appeared to be in her late forties her dark hair tied up in a bun starting to grey at the roots of her hair she was medium height and paled skinned like all Moroi. She was dressed in a dark grey pants suit, her facial expression serious, but by guessing that was probably her relax look guessing from her aura. 

‘yikes,’ I thought to myself, ‘she must to the headmistress.’ 

“Ms. Badica, welcome to St. Vladimir’s, I’m Headmistress Kirova.” she said, “I hope you feel at home here.”

I nodded, “thank you Headmistress Kirova, I hope so as well” I said my voice, light and kind.

Kirova smiled politely and nodded as they walked through the schools gates. “Classes have already ended for today, so you wont have to start classes until Monday.” I nodded, looking around the campus as we walked,  taking everything in. I saw kids passing by the as they walked to the Moroi dorms. They looked as if they were heading to one direction.

‘hmm, ill have to do some investigating about that after I ditch the welcoming comity.’ I thought to myself.

I hadn’t realized we got to the Moroi dorms until Kirova had stopped walking. I looked at the headmistress as she said, “if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask” I nodded and said, “thank you” I walked into the dorms quickly after her and guardians walked away. I walked up to her dorm and unlocked the door slowly, I took a deep breath before walking in, she looked around her dorm taking in every detail. It was like her dorm room back in London when you first walk in past the door it was a small living room a love seat couch, and flat panel television on a stand that held some DVDs, CDs and most of her books, and in between was a coffee table. I walked in more closing the door behind me. Looked to me left and saw a small kitchen like area and to my right it looked like a door way to two bedrooms. I walked to the door way and looked into the other bedroom and saw it was completely empty.

“of course I get to room alone” I sighed 


I walked into my bedroom and saw most of her things have been put out, making it look homie. The books she didn’t see out in the living room area filled the bookshelves. My laptop was placed on the desk along with my new school books. My bed was made with my white bedding and my five pillows, two were a pale pink, two were a weird mix of hot pink and orange and the last was a grey blue. My odd lamp stood at the head of my bed. The walls painted an off white, a couple of tie dye cloth poster hung along with a  board made for hanging pictures. 

‘nice..’ I thought to myself.

I took off my hoodie and switched it for my leather jacket. I looked in the mirror. ‘eh could be worse.’ I thought, plain black skinny jeans with a white baby tee, and Nike sneakers. I gave myself one last look before leaving the room, she walked out of her dorm after she locked it. I walked down the hall to the stairs and headed out of the Moroi dorms. 

I walked across campus and found where everyone was going to, a party. 

‘hmm, should I? if the headmistress finds out about the party that would be a great way to start off a new school getting into trouble, but then again it would be a great way to met people.’ I thought to myself pondering my options, ‘ah to hell with it.’ I thought as I walked to the party.


© 2011 Beckuuuh Grossack


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Nice job beska! I love your writing because it flows well and I can just picture everything. Good work! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

575 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 22, 2011
Last Updated on March 25, 2011
Tags: party, drinking, new, school, planes, vampires, blood, moroi, vampire, academy


Author

Beckuuuh Grossack
Beckuuuh Grossack

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
ok so here to about me: im weird, love to talk to my besties and etc etc etc blah blah blah ;) so wanna be a filmmaker/editor when i get older. and just resently that i can actully write soz ima use t.. more..

Writing