The Torture

The Torture

A Chapter by Beckuuuh Grossack
"

after Al gets Christina away from Peter he begins his torture before turning her.

"

Christina blinked hard her vision slowly starting to go back to the cold damp room she was in, it now blurred from her eyes building up with tears from the thought, that she was gonna die here and never be able to see her family or Peter again, her eyes dropped down to the ground. 

Al heard her mind and chuckled quietly, cracking his knuckles before his eyes washed over turning a full white speaking under his breath "to see what is not there to break and bend the spirit make her see what's not there."

Christina hadn't notice the change in scenery still focusing on her feet itching her brain for some way to get out of Al's clutches, she shuttered when she felt a hand on her shoulder she looked up slowly conflicted because she hadn't heard the door open thinking she was still in the room not noticing she was somewhere else completely but all she could focus on now that she was looking up and seeing Peter, she didn't care how he gotten here because she legitly thought it was him coming to get her out of this mess saving her like he always said, her thoughts fading seeing something off in his eyes, she moved her hand toward him but the chains stopped her but she thought it was her gut making her stop. Suddenly getting a feeling telling her that she needed to be careful, her lips parted slowly to speak but before she could get the words out he shook his head to cut her words off. 

Christina arched a brow, confused looking at him, as he turned into Al. Her heart dropped, her eyes sulking down "Don't look so down baby doll." He chuckled darkly that almost made her flinch, before turning away from her and heading over to the table with his tools looking over it in deep thought making Christina nervous, she took a deep breath before looking over at Al forcing a calm expression on her face before saying in an unamussed voice, "so that's it? thats all you got?" she shook her head, "i'd clap for your poor torturing but my hands are kinda chained back at the moment." she bit the instead of her cheek when he blurred back in front of her, "that not enough for you baby doll? alright then may round two begin!" he said putting his hands on the sides of her head pushing onto her skull making her yelp her pupils fading into the white of her eyes trapping her in her mind, showing her different demonic dimensions, bending the mental intake of disturbing imagery a human could take in at one moment throwing in some information he had gathered from other's about her before leaving her flicking off the lights and closing the door behind him.

Christina's body was trembling from the images passing by her eyes, deep glowing eyes speeding by in the darkness inside her personal hell. The glowing eyes starting to get closer to her with every breath she took before she could see the light outline of the beast that stood only inches for her face. She stopped her breathing as the beast started to back away from her slowly, her body relaxing a bit. An icey layer covered the beast's eyes before a low snarl escaped its mouth making her screaming before it ran at her, biting her ripping at her flesh making her cry out in pain. Her body outside her mind remained still. 

Al, two hours later of letting her mind torture her on her own, walking up to her in a blur smirking seeing her eyes moving under her lids being able to tell his spell was still working strong on her, putting his index finger on her right temple seeing into her mind. she was slowly being healed again before the beast could rip her apart again. He came out of her mind pushing her head to the side, running his finger down to her neck slowly before going down to her arm and grabbed it right above the elbow, in a blur cutting his fangs deep into the flesh of her neck drinking in mouth fulls of her blood, her body stayed still closed off in her mind. But her inner spirit screaming against her bones at the pain of his fangs but it slowly numbed away with the blood loss until her head dropped down it to heavy to hold up. 

Al ripped his head away from her neck, her body shuttering, his spell weakened as she getting closer to death before grabbing her chin forcing her head back up looking down at her eyes, them being dead of emotion. Reaching out grabbing a knife with his other hand before cutting into his wrist and squeezed her jaw making her mouth open. Putting his wrist to her jaw making her drink his blood.

Christina's eyes looked weakly as he pulled out a knife assuming he was going the stab into her heart or cut her throat, to finish her off. Actually welcoming it, shocked and disappointed when it cut into his own wrist, swarming a bit when he squeezed her jaw. her mouth filling up with his blood not being given any way to sip it out forcefully drinking down the rusted disgusting crimson liquid. Gasping for breath with he moved his wrist away from her mouth, not giving any notice to his wrist healing automatically. Blinking hard before getting herself to look at him trying to pull any kind of emotion not having anytime to react when he put his hands on the side of her head slamming it forcefully into the wall behind her smashing her skull. 

Al let go of her head letting it flop down shaking his head, "stupid...stupid human you never had a chance." HE stated before undoing her chains in a blur, letting her corpse fall down on the stone floor with a thud, before clearing his throat crouching down to her putting his hand on her shoulder. Thinking to Peter in Christina's voice 'peter... he just left the room...' Putting pain in his imitation of her, 'please I need you to hel-' he cut the thought of with the sense of her screaming. He took his hand off her before standing up straightening his jacket walking out of the cell in a blur going up stairs. The head lady of the house was walking out of the kitchen when she turned her head to Al, a dazed smile on her face before she could get any words out he interrupted looking deep into her eyes using compulsion, "you are to go and leave town area until I call you and say otherwise." He grinned faintly when she nodded and left the house. After hearing the door click shut, he went into the kitchen in a blur washing off Christina's blood leaving the house through the kitchen door. He headed to the mountains moving a in a blur, his right hand balling into a fist before saying, "part one to get her back is now complete."



© 2011 Beckuuuh Grossack


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on December 26, 2011
Last Updated on December 29, 2011
Tags: Christina, Vampire, Torture, Dark, Love


Author

Beckuuuh Grossack
Beckuuuh Grossack

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
ok so here to about me: im weird, love to talk to my besties and etc etc etc blah blah blah ;) so wanna be a filmmaker/editor when i get older. and just resently that i can actully write soz ima use t.. more..

Writing