The Awakening

The Awakening

A Chapter by Beckuuuh Grossack
"

Christina's bodying forcing in the change, and beginning to hear the world through the a new perspective

"
Christina's dead cold body laid down on the floor of the cell, motionless and to the human eye it look to the point of not resurrection. Internally her blood was pumping within her body at a faster inhumanly rate, trying to move Al's blood through out her's and mix in with its venomous curse. The sharp pain, as her blood tried to reject the new over powering liquid. Scratching against her bones ripping away the old weak bone structure, replacing it with a stronger one. Her old dying blood cells being out number and killed by the new vampiric ones. Moving and flowing through out her body healing all her wounds from Al's torture as it none of it had happened, but still internally burned into her brain. Moving its healing up to her head starting to repair the back of her skull was smashed. Her mind started to awake as her mind was being healed and show now images to add to her old human memories, all the compulsion that had been done on her was started to vanish and let her seen what she was being blinded from. All feel and motion was starting to come back to her body, hearing things from miles away from the house arching a brow mentally, 'what the hell...I can hear him in the woods...leaving.' She tried to open her eyes but she hadn't gotten that strong enough yet, she left herself back into her mind trying to get everything to sink in, 'So I got kidnapped, torture and murdered in the sum total of...f**k I don't know how long...well this sucks.' Snapping out of her thoughts when she heard inhuman footsteps heading through the woods coming in the opposite direction Al had fled to but this was heading toward her. Internally flinching when she heard the door open hearing the footsteps coming down stairs searching in the other cells in the back end of the basement before the footsteps reached her's it moving to her. Hearing voices too muffled together to pin out any pacific. she felt a hand on her shoulder making her sneak out of her cocoon sitting up in a blur, shivering in pain her bones still aching, pulling her legs up to her burrowing her face onto her knees her hair falling down hiding her face, not realizing who it was muttering quietly, "please no more.."


© 2011 Beckuuuh Grossack


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on December 29, 2011
Last Updated on December 29, 2011


Author

Beckuuuh Grossack
Beckuuuh Grossack

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
ok so here to about me: im weird, love to talk to my besties and etc etc etc blah blah blah ;) so wanna be a filmmaker/editor when i get older. and just resently that i can actully write soz ima use t.. more..

Writing