Sleepy, BYE!!!!

Sleepy, BYE!!!!

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

While we went back to the showers to change and wash off the Gulf's waste, me and Alex talked about school. She was glad to be the weekend, while she was also sad about the Olympiad being far over. 
"Why? I know you were nervous, don't deny it!"
"I was nervous, but it was fun. Now I'll have to wait another year until I get to compete in another one."
"Well, you know, since we'd won, we get to go to the state level."
"Yeah... But still-" I turned on the water and it drowned her talking with freezing cold, fresh water. "I don't know.
"Hey, you guys, will you please quit talking and get going with it?" My stepmother really was annoying me now. It was a good thing that the cold water was keeping me busy.
"Yeah, of course, Adri. It's freezing cold!"
"It's not that bad, Elizabeth!" Alex's voice came booming. 
"Well, I'm hungry again. Do we have any leftovers?" I asked my stepmother. 
"Yes, and as soon as you get out and into the car, you may eat them."
"Thanks."
"Welcome" Then she walked out, presumably to the car. 


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Would you guys please come up with a name for this book?! I need one!!!! Thanks.

I'm not sure what next so, yeah.

Can you people help me for an idea of which to write more about this story? I've got nothing anymore. It's madning!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Need to clean off the Gulf water. A very good chapter. A peaceful one. A good story will have places to make the people seem real and alive. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 11, 2011
Last Updated on April 18, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing