After and Party

After and Party

A Chapter by Some Random Person.
"

After the Olymiad, at the Party

"
So after the Awards Ceremony, we went to my car, celebrating. Abdul went home with his father. Alex and I drove to celebrate in Galveston. We went to my favorite restraunt, Mario's Pizzaria. When we entered, the waiter sat us down and we ordered our drinks. I ordered Dr. Pepper, while Alex ordered tea. 
While we talked, my dad and my stepmother entered. I waved them over to our table and told them the great news. 
"I'm so proud of you!" was my dad's response.
"Yeah, and Alex won 2nd place in the singing competition."
"Wow! What did you sing?"
"An old Turkish Folk song." Alex replied to my dad's question.

"It was a good melody, though." I told Alex.
"What are you girls ordering?" My stepmother always asks that.
"Pizza, Adri. What do you think I'd order!" My reply might have been a little rude, but that wasn't my intesion.
"Pasta?" Maybe she knew that I didn't mean to be rude. 

"I'm hungry. I hope that they hurry up!"
After I said that, the waiter came. "What would you like to order?"
Then I ordered, hungrily, "Olive, Peperoni and sundried tomato pizza, please." 
"Alright then, you?" She pointed to Alex.
"I'll have a penne pasta without the meat, please." She was a vegetarian.
"And you, sir?" the waiter asked my father.
"I think that I'll have a special pizza."
"Okay, and what about you?"
"I'll have the caeser salad." Adri, my stepmother always ordered a salad. She almost never ate bread.


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Okay, so they're celebrating with her dad and stepmother. How do you like the chapter? I added more characters, how did you like them?

Please try to ignore the grammar problems, but tell me about them anyway. What do you think about the dialoge?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. A family meal can open the door to discussions and problems.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


"but that wasn't my intesion(intention)."

You have a good basis for characters, but your writing is just so casual. You could have portrayed so much more about the characters by a simple roll of the eyes or a wave of a hand. with more detail, this could be so good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm... I feel tension between her and the step mom.

I like this chapter. Keep up the good work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2011
Last Updated on April 10, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing