Chapter 01

Chapter 01

A Chapter by Brandy

~Zacky’s POV~

Ok so we all know what a drag High School is right? I mean honestly the person who came up with this concept needs to have an a*s kicking. But that is not too important when you have someone to defend you and keep you from harm. I have an awesome protector. His name is Brian Haner. He’s got spiky black hair, deep woody brown eyes, a piercing on his left nostril and an awesome goatee.

I sighed with content as me, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, Matt and Arin all walked into the school building. We headed to our lockers to gather our school books and other pointless s**t. I looked at the back of my locker and saw a picture of us from 3 years prior. It’s a few months after we met Arin.

Jimmy being the dork he is had scared Arin one day in the local Mall. Arin screamed in fear and actually pissed himself. Jimmy laughed hysterically as Matt ran to Arin. Johnny then walked over to Jimmy and gave him a strong right hook as well as a knee to the groin. “We are not bullies shithead. Be nice or go home.” Johnny said with a scowl as Jimmy sat on the ground holding his genitials as if they would fall off any second.

Jimmy looked up and growled. “Screw you. Better yet. Fall in that pit you call your bedroom and break a bone.” He took deep breaths and stood slowly.

Matt sighed. “Come on dude. Let’s get you fixed up. Don’t mind Jimmy he’s just a prick in human clothing. Harmless once you get to know him.” He helped Arin stand and go to the mens room.

Jimmy sighed. “It’s not my fault he’s a p***y. I was only having fun. Not like I knew he’d wimp out or anything. He needs to man up. Grow some balls or something.”

I turned to Jimmy and glared. “Jimmy. Don’t make me hurt you. You know I will.” Jimmy just shook his head and stalked off. Ever since then it was friendship in heaven. I smiled looking at the guys beside me. I wondered how I got so lucky.

Just as I was closing mine I was racked with a bout of nausea and bolted to the mens room. This wasn’t my first time puking like this neither it has been happening now for the last four weeks of summer vacation.

I groaned hearing the guys running in as I spewed my guts into the circular throne. Hell my whole head was even in it. And worse yet the smell of my own vomit made things worse. I felt a hand on my back and leaned on it knowing it was Brian. “Shoot me....” I groaned out.

“Zee babe... This is not normal... You’ve been sick like this for almost a month and I think that after school today we should take you to Dr. Issacs.” Brian said with a sigh.

“I agree with Brian. This s**t has gone on long enough.” Matt chimed in.

“Could be the flu.” Arin suggested as he washed his hands.

I sighed. “I’m alright guys. Mom got me flu medicine last night. I took some before bed and some this morning. I’m gonna be fine. Really. It will pass.” I said as I slowly stood and went to rinse out my mouth with the crappy water supply that tastes like it came out of a septic tank.

Jimmy leaned on the wall beside me and crossed his arms. “Could be anything s**t head. Maybe you’re dying.”

I looked over and scowled. “Seriously? Morbid much?”

“Shut the f**k up Jimmy he’s not dying. Still Zee I wanna take you to the doctor to get a professional diagnostic.” Brian said with concern.

“I agree... Maybe Dr. Issacs knows something we don’t.” Matt said as he rubbed his eye.

I sighed. “If I don’t get better in 2 weeks I’ll go. But really I’m fine. Really.” I swished out my mouth and spit the water out. “We better get to class before Mr. Roberts gets hormonal and attacks us. Ever since his pregnancy started he’s been ready to bite heads off.” I sighed.

Jimmy nodded. “Sadly that is very true...” He grabbed his bad. “It’s not our fault he got knocked up. No need to punish us.”

We spent the rest of the day going to various classes. Some together some apart. But the best part is lunch time. We are seniors! We get to sit outside and eat in the courtyard! Oh it’s great. we get to sit and talk as we listen to birds and other animals. That also includes students during gym class.

After school it was time for me to go to cheerleading practice. I was in it last year and it’s great for cardio so I’m gonna keep it up this year. I really like it. As I walked into the gym I smiled seeing some teammates from last year. They all ran forward and hugged me. “Hey Zacky. How was summer vacation?” The team captain Kelsey asked me.

“It was good, went swimming, spent time with friends. How about you?” I asked setting my duffel bag on the floor by my feet.

“It was good. My sister Myrna got her license. She drives now. It’s so weird.” She laughed. “We were waiting for you man. Shall we get started?” I nodded and went to the locker room to put on a comfier clothes. Trust me you do not want to do a split in jeans. Can anyone say free neutering? Once done I walked back out and saw all the girls in short shorts and tank tops that barely contained their cleavage.

I groaned in my brain. It was so disgusting to see this all the time but for a fun sport it’s worth it. But the girls really need to learn about normal clothes. We practiced our routine for a good 2 hours then I headed home. I got home and found Brian sitting in the porch swing reading on his kindle. “Hey you.” I said as I walked over. “How long you been here?” I sat by him as he put the kindle away.

“About 20 minutes. I wanted to see my man. Why did you not tell me about cheerleading practice? I would have come watched. Instead I found out from your mom.” He pouted.

“Sorry baby. I know last year you hated watching the girls so I didn’t say anything. Are you mad at me?” He shook his head. “Thank you.” I kissed him and smiled. “You’re amazing. Do you know that?”

“Well I do try.” He smiled and kissed me a few more times. “So how was practice? Do they still wear those s****y outfits that show off their camel toe?” I nodded. “Why does no one say anything to the coach?”

“Cause the coach is female as well. The only boys this year is me and Spike Roberts.” I said snuggling to him. I sighed content. “How was your day without me? Anything fun happen?”

“Not really. I was bored as f**k most of the time. But I’m good now.” I nodded putting my head on his shoulder.

In a matter of 3 days the puking stopped thank god. I hated it and really didn’t want to see a doctor. I snuck up on Jimmy one day and jumped on him knocking him down. I pinned him and started tickling him. “Surrender?!” He shook his head laughing. I smiled and kept at it til he finally surrendered before he pissed himself. He then ran to the mens room for relief.

We all sat waiting for him to come out. I smiled as he appeared. “Feel better now?” He smirked. “Love ya Jim.”

He flipped me off. “Brat. I should kick you a*s for that.”

I stood and smiled. “Bring it you frogs leg.” I squared up and smiled. “Well?” Jimmy then came over. He walked over and put his fists up. He smiled doing the same. I then gasped as Brian came over, pulled me back, dipped me and kissed me. “Wow.” I giggled. “Love you too babe.”

He smiled hugging me close. “My Zee.” I gasped and ran with the guys as we heard the homeroom bell. We just got into the room as the late bell rang.

“Jesus Christ.” Matt said panting as we sat in our seats. “Can anyone say lucky break?”

“Lucky break.” Johnny replied. I looked over at him and we all broke into laughter.

A few hours later we sat in lunch just talking about random s**t. I smiled eating a corn dog. I bit into it and groaned spitting it out. “This tastes like s**t.”

Brian looked at his own. “Maybe they’re stale?” He grabbed his own and took a testy nibble. “Tastes normal to me.”

I looked at my own and groaned. “It tastes like s**t...” Brian took it and bit it. “Well?”

“Tastes normal to me.” He set it down.

I groaned and pushed it away. “You eat it then. I’m gonna go get a salad.” I stood and went up getting a taco salad. I sat back down and ate it. I’d always loved corn dogs Now it tasted like crap on a stick... I sighed eating my taco salad.


© 2013 Brandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013
Tags: mpreg, pregnancy, baby, birth, A7X, Avenged Sevenfold, Zack Baker, Jimmy Sullivan, Matt Sanders, Brian Haner, Johnny Sewerd, Arin, high school


Author

Brandy
Brandy

NJ



About
I'm a girl who loves to write during her free time which is most of the time sadly. I write things that are out of the normal like male pregnancy and vampires. The normal ideas aren't always my best f.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Brandy