Chapter 04

Chapter 04

A Chapter by Brandy

“I’m not the f*****g father!” Brian said as he growled at me. “Zack f*****g cheated on me!” He glared at me from his spot on the grass.

I looked at him in shock. “What do you mean? Zack loves you with his heart!”

“I’m f*****g sterile!” He yelled out. He stood so were were kinda eye to eye. I still had a good 7 inches on him. “I was a kid and got hurt. Took a hit to the genitals. Then a doctor checked me as I got older and told me I am f*****g sterile.”

“Then why use condoms?” I asked in wonder.

“Prevention of catching STD’s and I don’t want people knowing. But now thanks to you it will be public news.” He looked at me. “Now back off and let me live my life in peace knowing that Zack cheated on me without someone else. If he loved me he would not f*****g cheat on me. I tried to live with the fact those are not my kids but I cannot!”

I looked at him with actual shock. “He would never cheat on you... He loves you. Did you even talk to him? Ask him if he cheated?”

“No. Isn’t the fact he’s pregnant truth enough?” Brian growled as he fixed his shirt. “Can’t you leave me be? Let me live my life?! My heart broke and I do not need to suffer more.”

“Then ask for a paternity test.” I replied. “Prove he cheated. Prove that he would be like that. Don’t just judge.” I stared at him. “Every night he calls me to come over cause he keeps having nightmares about you leaving him. He loves you still.”

Brian sighed. “I’ll think about it.” He then pushed me and walked past. I sighed and composed myself before going to get lunch.

~Zack’s POV~

I sighed as I sat in the living room. I grabbed the wii controller and started playing Mario Kart Racing. I was winning til I heard the doorbell and noticed no one is home but me. I looked at the time and groaned going to answer it. “What?” I gasped seeing Brian. “Bri... You came back to me!” I hugged him tight and cried. I then gasped as he pushed me off him. “Bri?”

“Number one do not touch me. Number two I want a paternity test done.” He crossed his arms over his chest.

“What? Why Brian?” I asked feeling hurt.

“Because I think you cheated on me. There is no way I could get you pregnant. I’m sterile! I shoot blanks!” He was fuming.

“Why the condom then?” I asked in total confusion. “If you are sterile why use a condom and everything else? And #2 I did not cheat on you. I am not some unfaithful a*****e. I love you and only you. Do you know how many f*****g nights at sit in bed crying cause you left me? DO YOU?!” I felt tears come to my eyes and I punched him hard. “Do you have any idea what you have done to me?! I don’t even want these two most of the time cause it would mean I get you back! You left me because of them and I knew it long before today. And the funny thing is i’d do anything to get you back! Then you come and say I cheated on you?! How could I cheat on you if I have been with no man but you! You took my f*****g virginity!”

Brian sighed. “Will you stop yelling and hit me again and I’ll never come back here. Got that?” I growled. “Now as said I want a paternity test done. If they are mine I will come back. If not I never want to see you again. Got that?”

I frowned. “Why don’t you believe me? I’d never cheat on you! I love you! What do I have to do to prove it?”

“Get the paternity test.” He crossed his arms over his chest.

“Fine. But a few things of my own. If they are yours as I know they are you buy me a new car, a new laptop, a new phone. All my choosing of the type and model. You stop this macho s**t and be nice to me til the day I die. If they are not yours I’ll move outta town. Work for you?” He seemed upset when I said I’d move outta town but he nodded. “Good.” I then slammed the door in his face and walked off.

2 weeks later it was time for my appointment as well as the paternity test. This time the guys are coming with me. All but Brian. I won’t let him near me at the moment. I’m still pissed that he thinks I cheated. I would NEVER do that. I am not that kind of guy. I’m caring and compassionate. I sighed as we sat there waiting for the doctor to come in.

When he finally did he drew some blood. They had already gotten a sample of Brian’s days ago. Then came time for my sonogram. Everything went clear as ever. No problems. :D That’s great right?

Then a few days after that the letter came in the mail. The results of the paternity test. I opened it with shaky hands after calling Jimmy over. I pulled the paper out and held it to him. “Read it to me please?” He nodded taking it.

“Ok here we go. Patient: Zack Baker. Mother of twin boys. Father is-”

~TBC


© 2013 Brandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013


Author

Brandy
Brandy

NJ



About
I'm a girl who loves to write during her free time which is most of the time sadly. I write things that are out of the normal like male pregnancy and vampires. The normal ideas aren't always my best f.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Brandy