Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Brandy

“Ok here we go. Patient: Zack Baker. Mother of twin boys. Father is Brian Elwin Haner Jr.” Jimmy smiled looking up at me. “What shall we do now boss? I know that if you got this in the mail so did he. Plans?” I Shrugged. “Wait for him to crawl here on his hands and knees and beg for forgiveness?”

“We could try that. I mean I knew all along I was right. So if anything he has to do something to make it up to me. He accused me of cheating when I did no such thing.” I rubbed my stomach and smiled as the boys kicked. “Hi angels. You’re awake now?”

Jimmy smiled. “They awake?” I nodded. “Can I feel?” Again I nodded and he put his hand on my belly. “Awesome dude. Really awesome.”

I giggled. “My angel boys. So adorable.” I shifted in my seat then my cell rang. “It’s him... That’s his ringtone...” My phone was blaring the chorus from Ozzy’s crazy train. I grabbed it and put it on speaker so Jimmy could hear. “Hello?”

“Hey... So... I got the results in the mail... I’m the dad...”

“Told you that already f**k face. But you decided to act like I cheated on you with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Be lucky I even answered the phone a*****e. Seriously, I want to kick your a*s.” I shifted again. I was uncomfortable.

“Babe... Really I’m sorry... What can I do to make it up to you? Please name anything. I’ll do it.” He was begging. I sneered at Jimmy. I had him caught.

“Anything?”

“Yes!”

“No backing out from whatever I say?”

“No. Anything you say and I will do it. I promise babe. Please?” I sighed thinking. “Babe?”

“Come over in 2 hours and we’ll talk.” I hung up and smiled to Jimmy. “CAn you give me a ride?” He nodded. I went to stand but was failing. “Help?” He giggled and helped me to my feet.

2 hours later I was home with Jimmy waiting for Brian to Arrive. I was sitting cross legged rubbing my belly when the doorbell went off. “It’s open!” I called out knowing it was him.  I watched the door open and Brian walk in. “Hello Brian. Take your shirt off.”

“What? Why?”

“Do not question me. You said you would do anything. So take off the shirt.” He frowned but complied and removed it. “Jimmy?” I looked to Jimmy and he nodded. He grabbed the empathy belly I had rented and put it on Brian. It was as big as my belly is now.

“What the f**k is that?” He asked backing up a bit.

“That is anything.” I smirked. “This is part of what you must do to make it up to me. This is called an empathy belly. You will wear this everyday 24/7. The only time you can remove it is to shower. You will wear it til the day I deliver. And as I get farther along that belly will have more weights and everything added to make you as big as me. Tomorrow you will go to school wearing a shirt that on the front says I am the father of Zack Bakers Children. The back will say I was an a*****e to him. This shirt and this belly is my punishment.” I smiled as Jimmy put it on him.

“Are you serious Zack?” I nodded. He sighed and groaned. “Fine... For you I’ll do anything. I said so... Later remind me to kick my own a*s.” He sighed and tried to sit and ended up landing on the couch with an oomph.

“Pregnancy fact number 1. You cannot bend over. You have to angle your body in different ways to achieve what you want.” I smiled at him. Jimmy giggled and tried to not laugh. “Let it out Jim, It’s worth it. Wait til he tries to sit up. That... That will be amazing. Gotta do it all on his own.”

Jimmy lost it and burst out laughing so hard he could barely breathe. I started to giggle and soon joined him in the laughter. Brian just glared at us and scowled. I smiled at him. “Brian? Paint my toes. I can’t see to paint them.”

“Why can’t Jimmy do it?” He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

“Because I asked you and you swore to do anything. And you swore to be at my beck and call 24/7. I want my toes redone. I want neon orange with black tips. Same on my fingers.” I smiled. “Nail polish remover is in the bathroom. Nail polish is in my room in the top right drawer of my desk.”

Jimmy and I both watched as he fought to get up. We were laughing so hard. Finally he managed and waddled off in an angry scowl. I lost it and laid on my side laughing til I was out of breath and it hurt. I sat back up and giggled rubbing my belly. “Jim? Want him to do your nails too? If I ask him to do it he has to do it.” I smiled. “Sound good?”

Jimmy nodded. “All black though. No orange.” I nodded and told Brian once he returned.

~1 month later~

So Brian and I are 7 months pregnant now. He’s gotten the hang of how to move with the belly, The first week or so he’s lean forward forgetting about the weight and almost fell a million times. He’s even learned about the hands on back position with belly poking out. Very adorable.

Today was interesting though. We got attacked by cheerleaders. They started being haters again. Brian stood in front of one of them, shoved her hard with his belly knocking her over and stated, “Haters gonna hate. Bakers gonna bake B***h.” He then turned full of dignity and we walked off. When we got far enough away we burst out laughing.

I then sat in lunch with him and the guys. It’s a lovely november day. There’s a chill in the air but we love it. We can smell winter coming. I sat there eating my lunch when a rogue football came and hit me in the shoulder knocking me back off the bench. I fell back onto the pavement with a thud. My head hit the pavement and a loud WHACK was heard all around. My vision started to go black. I saw Jimmy and the others circling me. Things were going fuzzy. I groaned trying to focus.

~TBC~


© 2013 Brandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013
Tags: mpreg, pregnancy, baby, birth, A7X, Avenged Sevenfold, Zack Baker, Jimmy Sullivan, Matt Sanders, Brian Haner, Johnny Sewerd, Arin, high school


Author

Brandy
Brandy

NJ



About
I'm a girl who loves to write during her free time which is most of the time sadly. I write things that are out of the normal like male pregnancy and vampires. The normal ideas aren't always my best f.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Brandy