Chapter 07 Final

Chapter 07 Final

A Chapter by Brandy

~Zack’s POV~ 

I sighed as I sat home playing my Wii system. My game of choice this time is Mario Kart. I’m playing as Luigi, he is my favorite after all. I saw the pink s**t known as Princess Peach coming my way. She was right behind me. I waited til she was close and threw a banana behind me. I laughed as she wiped out. I kept going. I was in first place. I was about to cross the finish line when my sons kicked and made me giggle. I crossed and won first prize. 

I rubbed my belly and smiled. “We did good boys didn’t we?” I smiled contently. Bri and I finally chose names for our sons. Jason Logan and Kaleb Aaron Haner. Seems fitting as Haner. Using Baker makes the names sound like crap. I stood slowly and carefully. My back still acts. It’s been a month since my hospital visit. I’m 8 months now, the doctor said the bruise is bone deep which means until it heals it’s gonna f*****g hurt. 

I walked to the kitchen and to the fridge. The twins are hungry. And so am I. I pulled out cheese, bologna, jello, lettuce, tomato, rye bread, tuna, hamburger meat, bacon, eggs, Ranch Doritos, and Buttermilk. I put them all out and went to work on my concoction. I ended up cooking the bacon and hamburger of course then attacked my food with force. I ate my sandwich gleefully. Once done I sat in the living room to watch TV. I was on TNT watching a Supernatural Marathon. 

I felt uncomfortable no matter how I sat. I tried everything and got nowhere. I just gave up and tried to live with it. I grabbed my laptop and started playing some games on Facebook. Then I felt unbearable pressure. Next thing I know I felt like I had just s**t myself with diarrhea. I sat up and groaned. “Gross.. F*****g gross!” I went and changed throwing my clothes into the washer by themselves. I put on new clothes and then got the fabric cleaner to clean the couch. I sighed and sat down once everything was done. “Damn... Way to s**t your pants Zacky.” I sighed rubbing my belly again. 

I started my games again and after a while of being severely uncomfortable I decided on a nice hot bath. I walked to my bathroom and filled the jacuzzi tub with water as hot as I could stand. Maybe it would ease my sore muscles and get the twins to get into a comfy position. I got down in the soothing water and just relaxed. I had my MP3 and put my earbuds in my ears listening to random music as I relaxed. 

I must have fallen asleep. When I woke the room was dark. My MP3 was still playing and showed the time as 1:13. I’d been out for 1 hour. Our bathroom had no window so that meant something kicked out the power. I went to get up but got a strong a*s contraction that held me down. I bit my lip hard so I wouldn’t scream. It was a miracle that my teeth didn’t go through or that I didn’t rip my lip piercings out. I looked around wondering what to do. I called out for anyone to help me but got no answer. I tried to get up but my belly prevented. I usually had people help me out of the bath. I sighed knowing I was stuck. I felt around for my cell then groaned as I heard a splash and it landed in the water by my left hip.

“F**k...” I sighed. “Son of a b***h...” I was totally stuck now. The water was warm thankfully. I took out my headphones and turned off my MP3 putting it on the floor. I fished out my drowned phone and just tossed it god knows where. I heard it clatter on the floor and sighed. “What the f**k do I do?” I asked myself. “I’m fucked...” I felt another contraction coming and I groaned. I then heard a loud boom from thunder. “So that’s what killed the power...” I groaned. “Son of a b***h...” 

I fought contractions for seemed like hours but I had no real idea of the time. I then felt like I had to s**t but I knew better. If I have been having contractions it was my baby. I lifted my legs and got ready to push. I took one big breath and gave it my all. I groaned and panted. I pushed with my next contraction and screamed. No one would come to my aide. I knew it and the only thing I cared about was getting my sons out of me. 

After 7 pushes I started to feel burning searing pain as I pushed. I reached down between my legs and felt my son’s head. I panted lying back again and whimpered. “S**t...” I pushed again as tears ran down my face. I screamed as the contraction hit it’s high point. I was getting weaker with every push. Finally with a strong shove his head came out and I cried. It hurt so bad. But I had to do it. I panted waiting for the next contraction. My body was on overdrive. I don’t even remember getting his shoulders free. I just remember pulling him from the water and lying him on my chest as he screamed his little lungs out. 

I cried with him and rubbed his back. “I’m here I got you baby.” I kissed his head. I couldn’t even see him. It was dark. I soon felt his brother making an appearance. I groaned and started pushing as I held onto my firstborn son. I was about to have his head out when the bathroom door opened and a flashlight shined in my eyes. “Who’s there?!” I asked scared and confused. 

“Zee it’s me.” I recognized Brian’s voice and gasped. The light shined over me and on our son. “Oh my god Zee.” He ran over. “Why didn’t you call?!” 

“My phone... Kinda... Went for a swim.” I said panting. I kissed him as he got close. I saw him pull out his cell and call 911. I gasped and pushed again. I again felt searing pain and groaned. I screamed as loud as I could, it hurt so bad. I felt him slide out of me minutes later and panted. “Is he ok?” Brian said nothing. “Why isn’t he crying?!” 

Soon enough he wailed. “He’s ok baby. Don’t worry.” I panted lying there. 

“Lemme see?” I asked looking over. I cried as I saw him. “Our boys.” I heard sirens and soon enough Paramedics ran in. They helped with our sons then I was wheeled to the Hospital to be checked out. I sat in my hospital room with Brian and smiled. “So which baby is which? Who is Kaleb and who is Jason?” 

“The first born is Kaleb. Jason is the second born.” He smiled wide and kissed me then our sons. 

~~~~

I woke with a start to my alarm clock blaring. It was 7AM. I had to go shopping with mom today to get things for school. Starts in two days after all. I’m excited really. We’ll finally be seniors. I yawned and stood. The dream that I just had about me pregnant had my head reeling. It was so freaky, so realistic. Kinda cool. But I got time before anything like that happens. I’m only a senior in high school and we always take precautions. 

~FIN~


© 2013 Brandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013


Author

Brandy
Brandy

NJ



About
I'm a girl who loves to write during her free time which is most of the time sadly. I write things that are out of the normal like male pregnancy and vampires. The normal ideas aren't always my best f.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Brandy