Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by EmilySix

            It was around five thirty when we left the mall. The rest of the day was awkward between all of us. Mostly me and Andy. We rarely looked at each other. We wanted to kiss each other, but then we didn't. I guess in the back of our minds, we didn't want to ruin our friendship. I mean, we would have kissed if chance didn't but into it. Would we have?

           We were walking back to our cars when Andy I finally talked to each other. “So, I'll talk to you later?” Andy said as he looked down and put his hand on the back of his neck. “Yeah.” I said as I nodded my head and looked around. Boy was this really awkward. “Alright. I'll see you later, Ash.” Andy said has he hugged me bye. I hugged him back and smiled a little before I unlocked my car and got in it.

            I started the car and put it into reverse after Chance and Andy were ahead of me. I pulled out of the parking lot and got onto the highway. I couldn't shake the feeling of how I felt when Andy was about to kiss me. I can't describe it. There was only one place to go that would relive my mind. Planet Dance.

I parked my car in the lot and grabbed my things, locked the car and walked inside. “Hey, Ashtyn.” Amber said. She was one of the choreographers. “Hey, Amber.” I said as I waved and smiled at her before I walked into the room where Lily was. I sat down on the ground and watched her and the rest of the girls dance.

           About three hours later Lily and the rest of her dance crew where finally done. Lily came over and sat down by me. “Why did you come so early?” Lily asked as she sat her bag on her lap and put her long brown hair in a pony tail. “I wanted to come waste my life away by watching you pop your butt in and out.” I said nudging her a bit. “Nah, just kidding. I had nothing else to do today. So, I decided to come watch you dance.” I said smiling at her. “Awe, you do care for me!” Lily said as she wrapped her arms around me. I laughed at her. Then her sent hit me in the face like a baseball to the face.

           “Jesus Lily, you stink!” I said as I wrinkled my nose. “I guess that is your way of saying I need a shower?” Lily asked laughing. “Yes, till then, get your stinky self out of my smell zone.” I said laughing. “Come on. Let's go home.” I said standing up with Lily.

We were in the car, about half way home, when Lily looked at me weird. I think she knew something wasn't right with me. “Ashtyn, is something wrong?” Lily asked me as she turned down the radio in the car. “No, why?” I said. “Ashtyn, don't lie. Its all over your face.” Lily said. “Plus, I have in Gucci Bandanna and you usually make fun of the song. You're not and it's a little weird.” I just sighed. I didn't expect my thirteen year old sister to realize I wasn't being my self.

           “Let me guess. You are having boy troubles with Andy?” Lily said as she looked at me. I nodded my head as I put my blinker on and made a right turn. “Yeah. Basically, it's mixed emotions. You will see what I mean when you get older.” I said as I pulled onto our street. “Did you guys, like, do it?” Lily ask as I pulled into our driveway. “Lillian!” I said as I put the car in park. “What?” Lily said. “How do you know what “it” is?” I said as I sat back in the car and folded my arms as I looked at her. She just put her hand on the back of her head. “Well, you know what happen to you when you were thirteen?”Lily asked as she looked at me. My eyes got wide. “Oh my god! You walked in on mom and Hector, didn't you?” Lily nodded her head yeah. “It was horrible!” she said as she got out the car. I don't blame her there.

           I shook my head from the thought and grabbed my purse and jacket and got out the car and walked inside after Lily. I closed the door and threw my jacket on the coat rack and my purse on the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to find my mo and Hector looking at houses in Germany close to were Hector had to be. I just wanted to take a knife and jab it in his back. Sick and twisted? Thats how I role.

           I walked around the bar to the fridge. I didn't even pay attention to my mother. She said hey, but I didn't say it back. I was still ticked off at her. I opened the fridge and grabbed and apple from the bottom shelf. I closed the fridge door and set the apple on the wooden cutting board we had built into the counter and grabbed a knife. I set the knife down and put the hair up in a loose pony tail.

           I began cutting my apple when my mother squealed in excitement. “Hector, that is amazing!” she said. “Do you like it, Ariella?” Hector asked in his deep Russian voice. “I love it! It's perfect!” she said as she looked at the house. I rolled my eyes. Woo! “Kids, we have finally found were we are going to live!” she said. Oh really? I know where I am going to leave. In a grave after I kill my self by dealing with you. “Where?” Lily said as she walked over by my a took a piece of my apple. “Your welcome lily.” I said splitting the apple pieces for an equal share for me and her. She just smiled at me.

           “We are going to be living in a loft.” she said. “Fancy.” I said as I lightly made a face at her. She ignored my face and went back to talking. “While you two were gone, Hector and I decided,” she said as her and Hector stood up. I took a apple slice and shoved it in my mouth waiting for her to speak. “Yeah?” Lily said as she bit into an apple slice as well. “We are leaving in two weeks instead of four.” “That's awesome!” Lily said is excitement. My heart sank deep into my stomach.

           I spit that apple slice back out so quick. It went everywhere. But mostly on Hector. He is allergic to them so, ten points for me. “Are you serious!!” I said. Well, I didnt say it. I screamed it. “Watch it you little brat! I'm allergic!” Hector said as he wiped the apple off him. “I had no idea.” I said as I lightly smiled. Good. Maybe you will die and I don't have to move.

           I looked at my mom who was looking at me, glaring. I glared right back. “Don't you look at me like that, Ashtyn Dae'.” she said. “Whatever.” I said as I rolled my eyes at her. I cant believe she was doing this. I say she is doing it to piss me off even more. I just looked away from her from everyone and walked up to my room.



© 2010 EmilySix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on August 7, 2010
Last Updated on August 7, 2010


Author

EmilySix
EmilySix

About
Hello. Im Emily. Im 15. i had to make a new writers cafe' because my old one doesn't want to let me log in for some reason. it justs want to be a total d********g. my favorite band is Black Veil Bride.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1- Intro Chapter 1- Intro

A Chapter by EmilySix