Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by EmilySix

          I walked out through the door. Andy's back was facing me. Chance was facing Andy. Chance automatically noticed my short self. “Ashtyn!” Chance said as he gave me a hug. I gave him a hug back. “What have you been up to?” “Packing.” I said as I looked down. “Oh, yeah. You're leaving next week.” Chance said as I looked at me with a sad face. “Unfortunately.” I said as looked up. As soon as I did, Andy turned around and looked at me. I couldn't help but to look at his blue eyes. They were breath taking.

           Out of nowhere, he gave me a big hug. He wrapped his arms around my neck and waist. “I am so sorry for what I said last week, Ash. I didn't mean to get mad at you.” Andy said as he leaned down and rested his head on my shoulder and rubbed my back. I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him tight. “No, Andy. I'm sorry for what I said. I took it way to far.” I said as my head lay there on the side of his neck. “I didn't mean to fight with you, Ash.”

           Andy let go of me and looked into my eyes. “I think we both didn't mean to start anything.” I said. Andy lightly laughed. “You came to turn in your books?” Chance said as he walked next to me. “Yeah. I turned in my last one before I came out here.” I said as I put my bangs behind my ear. “Do you want to eat lunch with us?” Chance asked. “I would but I can't. I have to get home.” I said. “How about the day you leave, we will have lunch, you know, for the last time?” Andy said. “Yeah, that sounds good. I leave Saturday. We are leaving around that evening, so that would be good.” I said.

           “Well, let me go tell everybody else bye.” I said as I hugged chance. “I'll see you guys Saturday.” I said as I let go of chance and hugged Andy. “Alright, Ash. See you then.” Andy said as he rubbed my back and let me go. “Bye, Ash.” Chance said as I walked away. I waved bye to both of them.

           I walked off the campus and onto the side walk after I said bye to all my friends. I got pictures with all of them. I was gonna get pictures with Chance and Andy when we got out to eat for lunch before I leave. I want that last day with them to memorable. I know I am going to miss all of them. I had a wonderful time leaving here. Now, it's blowing in the wind.

           I walked into my house and hung my coat up. When I turned my head toward the couch, I saw Lily and Eli, sitting there. Eli and his self was leaning into kiss Lily. She was leaning into kiss him. Was I about to see them do what I think they are about to do?

           I walked over to the couch and yelled. “What are you doing?” I said as I looked at them. Lily jumped and pushed Eli away from her. “Nothing.” Lily said with her eyes wide. “It better be nothing. You both don't need to be kissing at this age.” I said as I walked over toward the kitchen door. “i turned my head before I walked through the door. “I watching you.” I said to Lily as I walked through the door.



© 2010 EmilySix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010


Author

EmilySix
EmilySix

About
Hello. Im Emily. Im 15. i had to make a new writers cafe' because my old one doesn't want to let me log in for some reason. it justs want to be a total d********g. my favorite band is Black Veil Bride.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1- Intro Chapter 1- Intro

A Chapter by EmilySix