The girl with cancer 1

The girl with cancer 1

A Chapter by EraseMe
"

There is still more to this, ill put it as chaptersoon also

"
My names Skylar and I just turned 16 last month, my birthday was held at the hospital. The cancer I have is killing me day by day, im surprised I last this long. Last year I was just fine, "Skylar, honey, we have a checkup appointment" my mother comes up the stairs. "Okay mom, let me get get dressed" I quickly put on a white crop top, black skinny jeans, and a bit of a touch up to my makeup, "Mom I'm ready" I ran down stairs holding my purse. 

I stared out the car window, the beautiful view of the sun shining onto my skin made me feel happy. "Okay, we're here" my mom took off her seat belt. "Skylar?" The nurse came from behind the door. 
"Come mom" I walked to the nurse. 
"Take off your shoes and step on the scale" she suggested "Okay 99.89 pounds and 4"11 you seem normal, now come over here and we'll check more" we were lead to room 13. 

"Hello Skylar, my names Dr.Hugen, we would need a blood sample to test your blood, we can see that your heart is running slower than usual." He took out 2 bottles, after he was done getting blood sample he took off "I'll be back with the results" the door closed. 25 minutes passes and I was just texting my friend about how this sucked, how I just want to go home, and go see my dog Tyler. "The tests are done" Dr.Hugen came into the room, "I'm sorry to say this Skylar, but you have type 2 cancer, the cancer will soon spread to your head. So you would have to go to the big hospital and they will help, we made a appointment for you tomorrow" he looked at my mom. 

My mom sent me to school after my appointment, "Skylar!" My best friend called me, 
"Maggie, not now" I sat down 
"but Skylar, I got us dates with batman and superman" Maggie winked at me 
"FOR REAL?!" I jumped "Aaron and Hector? How?" I hugged her, 
"well....it's my secret" she smiled. 
"When? " 
"Tomorrow, Noon" she nudged me, 
"oh...I can't tomorrow I have a appointment " 
"Why, Skylar, it's our dream please, ditch it." 
"Maggie, I have a secret, promise me you would keep it" 
"Skylar, honey, that's what your b*****s are for" 
"Maggie, tomorrow's appointment is for cancer, they tested me and said I have cancer, so I have to seek help" 
"CANCER?!" 
"SHH!" I stood up "you can't keep your stupid mouth shut Maggie, ugh" 
"Skylar" 
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I walked out of class.


© 2017 EraseMe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 20, 2017
Last Updated on February 20, 2017


Author

EraseMe
EraseMe

Writing
New Comers New Comers

A Chapter by EraseMe


Dead Island Dead Island

A Book by EraseMe


What Is It?? 2 What Is It?? 2

A Story by EraseMe