The Girl With Cancer 2

The Girl With Cancer 2

A Chapter by EraseMe
"

"
I opened the door, bumping into Aaron making me fall on my butt "A...Aaron...." I can start to feel my face flush with red dye when he flashed a smile at me. Stop doing that I cried inside, "Excuse me" I ran pass him. Im sitting by the stair case just getting myself calm. The last lunch bell ranged and everyone comes walking back to class, they all looked like a bunch of zombies, but talking zombies.
Later on that day I apologized to Maggie and she did the same, no one heard her so I was happy. School ended and I went home to rest from the worst day ever, but I was still smiling when I saw Aaron's smile and totally forgot that I had cancer. "Skylar dear, come down stairs for a bit, we need to talk" my parents was waiting downstairs for me along with my brother Max and husky Poppy. "Yes mom???" I smiled while getting out from my room.
"Skylar, we talked while you were at school. We think that you should be home schooled, we'll hire a teacher for your needs, so you wont have to waste your energy...and" 
"No, please mom, school is all I got now, since cancer is going to take my high school life and everything I have right?? You can't take school from me now, Plus mom you know Maggie she'll.." 
"Please don't argue with me Skylar, that is that and it's final. And tomorrow we have an appoin..." I ran back into my room and slammed the door behind me, I slowly sank down like quick sand and cried by the door. Hours passed by and i'm just sitting on my bed in the dark with only the moon's light shining into my room. I can feel myself dying every second, I reached for my phone and turned it on. 
The phones light brighten my eyes and felt like I was going blind, a picture came up on my phone, a picture of me, Maggie, Aaron and Hector, Smiling and arms linked, Spring field trip I smiled and tears dripped down my cheeks. 3 more hours passed and i'm still staring at the blue moon thinking to myself, Why was I born as Skylar? was the question I asked myself for the whole day. Morning came and the sun's rays lit my room, the sun on my skin was warm and relaxing. The clock hit 7 am, I stood up and got ready for school even if i'm not supposed to go until 8, I opened my phone and messaged Maggie come pick me up rn maggie HURRY! I get a text back 30 minutes later why so early? i want to sleep. Another 10 minutes passed and my parents was going to wake up, so I decided to leave the house and head to the corner store. 


© 2017 EraseMe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on March 11, 2017
Last Updated on March 11, 2017


Author

EraseMe
EraseMe

Writing
New Comers New Comers

A Chapter by EraseMe


Dead Island Dead Island

A Book by EraseMe


What Is It?? 2 What Is It?? 2

A Story by EraseMe