Love At First Sight

Love At First Sight

A Chapter by EraseMe

Im just sitting in class like every other student would do, thinking to myself Why am I in here? Staring out the window into the plain blue sky with fluffy white clouds floating above. My first day here at a new school is super weird and I hate every last bit of it, the girls always talking and boys talking about nude magazine. 
"Please end my life here" I spoke to myself with a annoyed voice. 
"This schools amazing dude" Someone elbowed me from behind, What the heck! I turned back, seeing a guy smiling at me "Give this school a try, I bet you'll love it, The girls are hot and the guy are easy to get along with" he let out a small laugh.  "As long as you talk about nude, haha" the dude kept elbowing me, I on the other hand forced out a laugh 
"Yea...thanks for the advice" I turned back and leaned on the palm of my hands.
"By the way, my names Austin, remember that okay?" Austin patted me on the back.

After the class was over Austin came up to me and talked to me again, "I have a feeling we'll be good friends" He smiled, my left eyebrow went up, I was confused. "Oh, during lunch, lets go meet up with my friend, I bet she'll love to meet you" before I could answer Austin already left and went back to his seat. "Okay class, I know it's the first day of school, but we have a project to do before this quarter ends, so do me this favor a find a partner so I wont have do it" she just placed a paper on her desk "sign ups are here" a evil smirk showed and gave me goosebumps. What a lame teacher I placed my head on the table. I can feel someone walking towards me, "Partner" Austin's voice echoed in my head through out the whole class period. 

I cant believe i'll be saying this, but I wish I was at my old school, I cried inside. "Lunch time" he patted my shoulders, "By the way, what's your name??" We walked down the hallway, I never noticed but every girl I've seen kept staring at me, He's so cute, Oh my gosh his sexy jaw line, my new crush is all I hear "Umm....Jack" I tried ignoring the girls 'whispered' voices. Me and Austin walked to the lunch room and everyone stared at us they are the two hottest boys I over heard a girl say, We walk over to a table with a single girl facing her back towards us, She had light brown hair a bit passed her shoulders and was sitting still in that same spot till we got there, "Hey! Iris!" Austin shouted and waved his hand when Iris looked back towards us. Her eyes were shinning and her skin looked soft, she was shy and nervous, maybe to meet me or she doesn't like talking to people. My heart skipped a beat and I can feel my face getting red, she was beautiful like someone I could never meet in my life. Austin dragged me closer and we sat down at the table with Iris and ate lunch together and made plans for a hangout on Saturday noon.


© 2017 EraseMe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on March 11, 2017
Last Updated on March 11, 2017


Author

EraseMe
EraseMe

Writing
New Comers New Comers

A Chapter by EraseMe


Dead Island Dead Island

A Book by EraseMe


What Is It?? 2 What Is It?? 2

A Story by EraseMe