Angel And Devil

Angel And Devil

A Chapter by EraseMe
"

This is another short stories i made up because of drawings I drew.

"
There was always a girl and boy, who would play together by the border of the world, the lonely girl was known as the princess of the angels, while the lonely boy was known as the prince of the devils. The two didn't know who was on the other side. But even with the strongest power to kill the opposite with a single touch they still played with each other with the big wall in between. One day the boy decided to bring his pet tarantula to met a wonderful girl, she screamed. Their parents found them, and forbids them from going near the wall, the princess was given a butler, while the prince had a maid.
News got out that the prince of devils turned 16 and was getting engaged. Everyday when the red moon shinned the sad princess would run to the wall and waited to see if her prince would show. Weeks later she turned 16, and was also engaged to a man. Night came and she ran back to the big wall, someone was waiting on the other side, she could feel it. "I've come back princess" his deep voice made her tear up. The princess reached to the other side and held his hand, "what are you doing?!" bother their parents came to the wall and pulled them apart, he stayed silent, and she struggled to get to him, they didn't know how each other looked like, but she knew she was in love with him.
 The next day church bells ranged and everyone knew that the prince of devils was getting married. The princess ran towards the wall and saw someone "I can't do it, I only love you princess" he reached to the other side, she held his hand and smiled, "Stop it right there!" her fiance yelled, his came running. Both of them held onto each other tight, their parents and guards came along with some villagers of their country. The prince and princess couldn't live this life, "Break the wall" the prince told her, they both kicked and punched the wall to break it down, "you can't break what the gods made" a priest of angels came,  "well the god made our love, so we can break it" the princess was breathing heavily .
They both punched and kicked the wall, but it wasn't even cracking. They got tired and keeled on the floor, "I love you" they both said to each other and threw a weak punch, the wall started to crack and crumble, the wall fell apart and disappeared leaving a small note 'true love between a angel and devil does exist'. In front of her was her prince and in front of him was his princess, they were very happy and ran to each other and hugged, everyone was surprised, his dark wings blossomed and her white wings bloomed. Their parents still tried to stop them, but they flew up high, no one chased after them, because no one had their wings for 10 thousand years, till that day, when the prince and princess broke the wall.


© 2017 EraseMe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on March 9, 2017
Last Updated on March 11, 2017
Tags: Angel, Devil, Love, romance, Apart, Difference, Opposite, Boy, Girl


Author

EraseMe
EraseMe

Writing
New Comers New Comers

A Chapter by EraseMe


Dead Island Dead Island

A Book by EraseMe


What Is It?? 2 What Is It?? 2

A Story by EraseMe