Prologue - The Unwarming Beginning

Prologue - The Unwarming Beginning

A Chapter by FluffyWrites
"

The humble beginning of the Human and Monster Collision

"
Life used to be so simple. The humans would live in peace, without interuptting our way of living. However that all changed when their new treaty was produced. With this treaty us monsters had to be a hundred metres from any human life. This was rediculous, making all monsters become unsocialable. If any monster were to disobey this treaty, they were to be executed. However, I believe that both humans and monster can be more then people who socialise. I once fell in love with a young teenage girl. She had the most beautiful brown eyes that matched her silky brown hair. Her smile is one that I will always remember. It was so inviting, however when the treaty was made I got pushed away from her. It made me so mad, that I started picking fights. However the goverment saw me. They didn't execute me, but instead housed me and invited me into there task force. This was five years ago, and I still think humans and monsters could get along. However from those five years that have pasted, I have seen monsters lose sense in the most important things of all. love.


© 2015 FluffyWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Already engaged to read more. Edge of my seat!

Posted 8 Years Ago


FluffyWrites

8 Years Ago

Thanks bro
This prologue is intriguing, it leaves the reader wanting more.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FluffyWrites

8 Years Ago

Thanks. Thats exactly waht is was trying to achieve :p
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

8 Years Ago

Your welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 2, 2015
Last Updated on November 5, 2015
Tags: Vampires, Werewolves, Mummies, Zombies, Action, Romance


Author

FluffyWrites
FluffyWrites

PoorVilla, Everywhere, Australia



About
Im just a regular male that writes for fun I love anime and games, but i write in my spare time as well I write my feelings into everything I do If you have anything to comment about me or my work .. more..

Writing