Chapter 3 - Rude Return

Chapter 3 - Rude Return

A Chapter by FluffyWrites
"

The squad returns from there endeavour and gets a welcome they weren't expecting

"
"What were you thinking!" the commander yelled at us, with our heads bowed with sorrow. "The rules are very clear, get the objective and make sure nothing or no-one interferes with the job at hand!" "Sorry, sir! I took her in because I didn't have the guts to kill her! She never intended for any of this, sir!" I replied back, and straight afterwards the commander punched me in the stomach, making me fall to the ground with amazing force. My squad, not moving an inch, with shocked looks on there faces, standed there while the commander watched their reactions and smiled. "For disobeying the rules, she is to be executed by professionals." the commander said. My face widened and all of a sudden it slipped out. "I brought her back, so I'll take care of her, sir!" I beged the commander, on my knees, bowing my head, trying to get him to change his mind. "Fine, but it's on your head!" the commander said. I lifted my head and smiled, "Thank you, sir! You won't be disapointed!" I bowed my head again and stood up. I looked at my squad, smiling and they smiled back. This gave me courage and power to move foward, besides, I was intriuged when a human came here, I can't look theat down. I need to know more about them.
As I walked out of the commander's quarters, I saw fellow squad mates walking down the same corridor, however they didn't look at me. They seemed disgusted in me, knowing that I'm different to them. I just ignored them and continued to walk down the full hallway. As I reached the elevator, I stepped inside and pressed the prison button. As the lift went down, I consulted myself about what I should do. But in the end I decided to take it one step at the time. The elevator dinged at the floor and as it opened, screams from monsters came from every angle. I walked down the hallway not making eye contact with the monsters, then I reached it.


© 2015 FluffyWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on November 4, 2015
Last Updated on November 9, 2015
Tags: Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Werewolves, Action, Romance


Author

FluffyWrites
FluffyWrites

PoorVilla, Everywhere, Australia



About
Im just a regular male that writes for fun I love anime and games, but i write in my spare time as well I write my feelings into everything I do If you have anything to comment about me or my work .. more..

Writing