Chapter 4 - The Human Witness

Chapter 4 - The Human Witness

A Chapter by FluffyWrites

I walked inside the prison cell and sat down next to the human woman, who quickly moved away from me. The cell was tiny, it contained a bed, toilet, sink and tv, so they can see recent news. "What do you want?!", the mysterious female exclaimed. It gave me a shocke to begin with, however I answered honestly. "When my team and I were out, you witnessed us apprehend a very dangerous monster that has been eating humans for fun." As I finished the sentence, her face lit up with disgust. "We have rules, they are very simple to follow,'Apprehend the target and make sure no-one sees anything.' That is why you are here, it is a safety procedure, so word doesn't go out about us." I looked closely at her, and was stuck. I couldn't move my eyes away from her, she was literally a godess, with her glistering brown eyes which matched her brown wavy hair. "Um... Are you ok?" she asked, which brought me back to reality. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" I looked away for a bit, then continued. "The commanding officer of my division suggested on executing you." Her face went pale, like she had seen death up close and personal."Don't worry, I won't let that happen. But now, you are under my supervision" I told her, which made her relieved. "My name is Peter Longsnught, it's nice to meet you." I presented my hand which suddenly touched hers. I got so excited that the hairs on my back stood up. "Hello Peter, my name is Grace Fullon, I hope to get to know you." And with that I escorted her out of the cell an dinto the squad quarters.
"This is my squad, treat them like you would with others", I said to her. She walked over to the crowded squad members adn introduced herself and was greeted back. "Your quarters is across from mine adn Theo's, so don't be shy to ak any questions. I would of put you with Linda adn Beth, but I didn't know if you would be comfortable." "I wouldn't of minded, however I feel much safer near you", she said which made me blush. Out of the corner of my ears I heard Linda say, "What a suck up!", but decided to ignore it. "That's alright then, I'll see everyone tomorrow morning, good night squad!" I told everyone that replied with, "Yes sir!"


© 2015 FluffyWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on November 12, 2015
Last Updated on November 12, 2015
Tags: Vampires, Warewolves, Mummies, Zombies, Action, Romance


Author

FluffyWrites
FluffyWrites

PoorVilla, Everywhere, Australia



About
Im just a regular male that writes for fun I love anime and games, but i write in my spare time as well I write my feelings into everything I do If you have anything to comment about me or my work .. more..

Writing