Chapter 2 - Unnecessary Business

Chapter 2 - Unnecessary Business

A Chapter by FluffyWrites
"

The task force's first real fight with crazied monsters, however it isn't how they expect

"
"Why did you agree to this? Do yuo really think we are ready?", Linda asked shaking nervously. "There's only one way to be sure" I replied, not making eye contacting. I knew that I jumped when the commander asked us to fight real, intense battles, but on the sper of the moment, I knew my team was ready for anything. As we approached the destination that we were briefed about, we exited the 'Black Stallion', which is a long muscle car painted black with dark window tint. As we all left the vechile, teh driver took off, leaving us stranded at a local park. "What are we looking for exactly?" Theo asked, while scanning the area promptly, "There seems to be nothing here." "Really?" Beth looked at Theo, asking him a question which she knew he wasn't going to answer. Theo has night vision, since he's a vampire, and can see far distances. This is an advantage for the team since he can pinpoint the enemies location. But if there are no enemies why are we here. This is the question going through everyone's head, but we had no answer to. "While we're here we might as well look around, even around the surrounding buildings" I instructed them. We split up, Beth and Theo took the park, while Linda and I searched around the nearest buildings. After the first three buildings having nothing containing anything related, we found the monster we were suppose to find. It was crouched down, eating something that smelt like three day old yoghurt. "Let's not try to attact it's attention" I whispered to Linda hoping she heard me. She took out her tranquliser gun and aimed it at the monster. But at that moment, a scream came from the house we were standing next to. A human woman was at the window of the house, witnessing everything that is happening. "D****t, shoot it now!" I yelled at Linda as she rasied her gunand pulled the trigger. The monster was hit and fell face first on the ground. "What about her?" Linda asked me, looking at the human woman at the window that had a shocked face. "The rules tell us, if anything witness or survives, it is to be executed at once, however, I feel this woman means no harm." I told Linda, never taking my eyes of the human woman. "But we can't just release her, because then she will tell others!" "That's why we're taking her with us."


© 2015 FluffyWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on November 3, 2015
Last Updated on November 3, 2015


Author

FluffyWrites
FluffyWrites

PoorVilla, Everywhere, Australia



About
Im just a regular male that writes for fun I love anime and games, but i write in my spare time as well I write my feelings into everything I do If you have anything to comment about me or my work .. more..

Writing