Chapter 1 - The 105 Task Force Unit

Chapter 1 - The 105 Task Force Unit

A Chapter by FluffyWrites
"

This is introducing the main character and the squad members in his unit

"
"Watch your flank!", a femine voice came from behind me. I turned around to see my fellow squad member, Linda Heartwurth, the zombie heavy, shooting at holographic monsters running towards me. "Thanks, Linda!" I replied. "If this were real your would be dead by now!" It was true, I had been spacing out for a while now thinking, what would it be like to spend time with humans. "Look out!", a mascular voice sprung and in an instent the hologram burst into pixels. I looked around and saw my best mate, Theo Masters, the vampire soldier out of the corner of my eye. "Sorry!", I replied to him as I sprung into action. I started running, heading towards the holograms. I saw some disappear in front of me, but this time I didn't turn. I knew exactly who it was, Beth String, the mummy sniper. I smiled and headed straight towards them and with one swing with my katana, all the enemies were ablitarated from my sight. "That's all for today!" we all hear over the loud speakers. "Thank god", Linda sighed, "I hate being cramped in this small arena all day!"
When I arrived, the commander of this squad introduced me to the unit, The 105 Task Force.
"Well we have to be prepared for whenever anything unordinany happens." "But why does it have to be so iritating, Peter!" That's right my name is Peter, Peter Longsnught, and I am the Warewolf swordsman. "Would you rather die fighting, or spend the rest of your life in a hole scared all the time. Yes, we may be killing our own kind, and it may not feel right, however I still belive that one day..." I got cut off before I could finish. "Not that s**t again!" I turned to see Beth agitated by what I said. "It is always the same, both humans and monsters will be able to live in peace, but it is a bunch of bullshit!" "We will never get the same treatment as the humans do, and we can't do anything about it. I hated her saying that. We meet up with the commander which gave us a prep speech. "Great work! Someday you will make the human race proud!" We all saluted him, however somewhere in my heart, I felt pitty, not just for the monster kind but also the human kind. "I think you're all ready for some real blood and sweat, how about a real fight, what do you say?" We were all shocked when the commander told us, we couldn't speak. "I'll let the leader decide" the commander said and turned towards me. I was so nervous I didn't know what to do. But before I even noticed my mouth moving i answered "Yes, sir!"


© 2015 FluffyWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on November 2, 2015
Last Updated on November 2, 2015
Tags: Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, Mummies, Action, Romance


Author

FluffyWrites
FluffyWrites

PoorVilla, Everywhere, Australia



About
Im just a regular male that writes for fun I love anime and games, but i write in my spare time as well I write my feelings into everything I do If you have anything to comment about me or my work .. more..

Writing