Captured

Captured

A Chapter by Em Lue

All of us arrived in a huge liar thing. It was empty besides all the gadets and test things in there.
"Okay, switch the boys back," the plump one said.
Nick and Cole both jerked. I just stared. Why was I here? Shouldn't it have been just those two? 
"We're back- I'm back in my own body!" Nick said.
"Enjoy it while it last, we're going into your runts bodies to tear the world apart!" he said.
"And your doing that in our bodies, why?" I asked.
"You 3 showed up as some of the smartest kids in the state. So we decided you three," the tall one explained.
They quickly duck tapped our hands, mouths, and ankles. The short one dropped the remote that switched people bodies. they both left. I easily removed the duck tape from my mouth and untied my arms and ankles. I did the same to the boys.
"How do you do that?" Cole asked.
"My cousin has duck tape in her room, you should get it from there," I said.
I picked up the remote. You typed in 2 names and they'd switch bodies.
"How will this help us now?" Nick asked.
"How about I switch you two with someone still at school," I sugguested.
"But who?" Cole asked.
"Someone from Mrs. Uekman's class will probably be our best bet right now," I said. "How about Hayes and Griffen?" They nodded.
I typed in the names and they're bodies jerked. I couldn't help but chuckle. This would be fun.
They looked at one another, then screamed. I put my head down in my legs and laughed. I couldn't help it.
This would be funny.


© 2013 Em Lue


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013


Author

Em Lue
Em Lue

Greenbrier, AR



About
Hi Everyone! I'm a young writer, and I'm just starting out as one too! My stories are childish, set back into atleast my fourth grade classes. Some are fantasies. If you're hear for realistic stori.. more..

Writing
What Happened? What Happened?

A Chapter by Em Lue


Classroom Worries. Classroom Worries.

A Chapter by Em Lue