Evil Doesn't Come With Breaks

Evil Doesn't Come With Breaks

A Chapter by Em Lue

Man was I tired after that. I just wanted to rest, but I was too hyperactive. Laying on my coach I decided to go to Leanne's house. I walked a few miles over there.
I didn't know I had the switching device in my pocket until I got there. Surprised when I opened the door, Keely, Bailey, and Avery were there also. They were messing around with Leanne's pets. I walked in and laid on the coach.
Getting the device out of my pocket I realized something. This could be a highly dangerous defending device! Before I could carefully slide it back into my pocket, Avery came up to me.
"What is that?" Avery asked. 
"If I told you you would either freak out, not believe it, or try to take it," I said. 
"Emily just tell them, they're going to have to know sooner or later," Leanne said. 
 "Fine," I sighed. 
 I typed in Keely & Bailey's names. They're bodies jerked. Avery gasped. 
"That's what it does," I said in a smirk.
 "How does it do that?" Keely asked from Bailey's body.
 "I have no clue. I just know it does it," I answered.
I switched them back. Leanne's mom walked in so I quickly put it in my jacket pocket.  
"Emily someone is here to pick you up," she said.
"What? No one was suppose to pick me up until 3:00. It's 11:30!" I said. 
I walked over to the door. Before me stood the tall man. I was shocked and shoved in a sack. After hours of bumpy driving we arrive at the liar. I was thrown out of the sack. In front of me Hayes, Nick, Cole, and the short man were tied up. For some reason Griffin was beside the tall man. 
"Seriously? I'm the only girl here?" I blurted. 
"Yes, but your not the only one with a body switching device," the tall man said, showing me his switching body device. 
 I gasped. That's why Griffin wasn't tied up! I was scared to death to think what was going to happen next. "And I'm going into your, best friend," he said dramatically.
 "NO! NOT LEANNE!" I yelled. It was too late, he had already entered the name and his body jerked.
 I face palmed. I was about to throw a tantrum when I remembered something. I HAVE THE SAME DEVICE! I entered they're names and gladly it worked. The second copy of the device dropped. I picked it up. 
"Oh joy, you saved your best friend! Now how about us?" Griffin said.
"Oh, yeah, right. Heh," I said nervously. 
I changed Griffin back to himself and untied the other boys. I decided to keep the plump one tied. He deserved it. 
"Freeze you rats!" the tall one said. He put us in a force field. We were unable to move. "Did you really think I was going to let you get away so quickly? Now you're going to get it," he smirked. 
Minutes later we were all put into a room with no door. The wall was clear, so we could see what he was doing. "Now, that I have you captured, I will make your bodies unconscious so I can take you over!" he said evily. "And maybe turn your bodies into the highest known, non-caught criminals in the state."
 My eyes widend. This would be bad.
 "Let's keep the girl, she could have valuable information," the short one walked in and said. 
 "Yes she could, the boys are probably better for the crimes anyways," the tall one agreed.
 I rolled my eyes. The boys though, were in shock. They were all on the floor before I knew it.
 


© 2013 Em Lue


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013


Author

Em Lue
Em Lue

Greenbrier, AR



About
Hi Everyone! I'm a young writer, and I'm just starting out as one too! My stories are childish, set back into atleast my fourth grade classes. Some are fantasies. If you're hear for realistic stori.. more..

Writing
What Happened? What Happened?

A Chapter by Em Lue


Classroom Worries. Classroom Worries.

A Chapter by Em Lue