The Death Of Tall Man & Short Man

The Death Of Tall Man & Short Man

A Chapter by Em Lue

"You idiot children," the tall man said. "While you were 'slaving' I made this electric tazer, it will kill you in one zap."
I picked it up. "Oh cool seriously? Let me try!" I said. I tazed his in the stomach. He fell to the ground. I'd killed a man, but this time, for justice. 
"Life... Ending, will see family in Heaven... thank you child... thank you," he said. "May... May God bless you all," were his final words. His eyes slow closed.
"Your welcome?" I said confused, but nice.
"With him out of the way, I will be able to rule the world!" the short man cackled. 
"Oh don't think you're not going down with him too!" I said. I threw the tazer at his head, and he fell.
"You rats! I will, get revenge! SOMEDAY!" were his final words.
All of just stood there. Would he actually return? I don't know, but that was sure weird. Me, Leanne, and Whitley walked out first. I heard sudden thumbing and I turning around. It was just to boys messing with the bodies. Chuckling, I turned around.
Crazy  days, crazy, crazy days, I thought to myself. Luckily, it was ALL over! I went back to my house, -though it was Wensday and only 1:50 o'clock. 
I stayed outside, and looked into the sky, but they sun blocked my view. Somewhere, they were guarded in the protection of God. I knew it.
Sighing, I went inside the house. No one was there. My dad apparently left the door unlocked when he went to work, and my mom was on a business trip.
My dog attacked me with licks and jumping. She was a small dog with white fur and black spots. I just walked into my room. Starting to think about the events with tall man and short man stressed me out. As I read, stress can cause the human body to temporarily shut down, so I when sleep
*********************************
"Emily wake up you dunderhead!" I heard my sister yell.
"What? What day is it? Are they after me?" I said, still half asleep.
"It's Sunday and whhhhhatttt theeee heckkk? Someone had a bad dream."
"Apparently, it went on for like a week!" 
"It's only been one night, brace yourself."
She exited the room. I check my clock, it was 9:37. Was I seriously just dreaming? If I wasn't it'd be Thursday, but it's Sunday, and Anna would be asking questions of how I was here before her. Hmmmm.... I'd never know. But I better keep watch just encase.


© 2013 Em Lue


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

o-o I really think my story is sucky but i hope you enjoyed

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Added on May 17, 2013
Last Updated on May 17, 2013


Author

Em Lue
Em Lue

Greenbrier, AR



About
Hi Everyone! I'm a young writer, and I'm just starting out as one too! My stories are childish, set back into atleast my fourth grade classes. Some are fantasies. If you're hear for realistic stori.. more..

Writing
What Happened? What Happened?

A Chapter by Em Lue


Classroom Worries. Classroom Worries.

A Chapter by Em Lue