Mind-Controlled, Crime-Causing "Kids"

Mind-Controlled, Crime-Causing "Kids"

A Chapter by Em Lue

I stared at the floor. Why are they doing this? I thought. Tears feel down my face, and I was too enraged to fight them.
"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO HARASS KIDS LIKE THIS?! THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!" I yelled.
 "They're not kids anymore," the tall on said. 
Before my eyes I saw innocent kids turn into criminal master minds. All of them were atleast 6' 3", had a mohawk or a buzzcut, a lot piercings, and they were all in black clothes with some kind of gun or money. The tall one had for remote controls, one for each kid, or "man". 
 He made one get up and open his eyes. I got creeped out. He had a buzzcut, black hair, tattoos all over his arms, a sleeveless white shirt with black vest, long spiky pants, and no shoes. The same exact person was on a screen in the other room. 
"This my friend, is Robert Gushberry, he robbed over 130 banks in the country, but over half were in Arkansas. I have changed your little friend with the curly hair into him," he said. 
 "Cole," I whispered. 
Another one stood up. He had longer hair than all of them, a leather jacked, a ski mask, torn pants, and black niki tennis shoes. He opened his eyes and his picture came on the screen. "This is Ethan Kaurr, he shoot over 250 people and injured over 500. He is one of the well known ones. I have changed your friend with the black hair into him," he laughed. 
 "Hayes," I whispered to myself. 
I got out my phone and texted Leanne the rest of the time. Nick was changed into a racist British bomber, and Griffin was changed into a professional killer. I was telling Leanne how freaked out I was when all four of the criminals went outside. What they were doing was placed on the screen. 
 "Watch as I control your little friends into jail, and hopefully they get killed too," the tall one said. 
"Why are you doing this anyways? Why are you trying to get rid of us?" I asked. 
"I used to have 5 family members. My mom, my dad, my brother and my 2 sisters. On each day you were born, they died. I knew, I had to get revenge. So you all must pay, the world must pay," the said in flashback. 
"But we didn't do anything!" I blurted.
"They died at the exact same time you were born, it was a sign," he explained. 
I just watched as he controlled the boys. After minutes the police had them surrounded. I was so worried. "Put your hands up!" the police said. He didn't made them. "Put 'em up or I'll shoot!" 
 "NO!" I screamed. 
 "Yes! YESS! REVENGE!" he said laughing evilly. 
The police shot them. I gasped. This is all my fault... this would've never happened if I had let them go, I thought. I'm the real killer. I started to tear up. I just killed 4 innocent boys. I looked up at the screen. They were goners. 
 "And now, time for you," he said. 
 "What?" I whimpered.
"I am going to kill you now," he said with a devilish smile. 
 I looked up. For the boys, I thought. He took me into a room and tied my to a chair. He had a gun, and pointed it at me when there was a large bang. He went over to where the sound was. I tried to untie myself but it was no use. I heard mumbles. Footsteps were racing towards me. 
"You will never get her! Alive that is," the tall man said. I was deeply confused. Then I was surprised to see the boys. I thought they got killed! 
 "You'll never get away with this!" Griffin said. 
 "Oh yes I will!" he said. 
 "Oh no you won't!" I said. I slid myself out of the ropes and threw the chair at him. He fell to the ground. We all were about to leave when the short one came in and shot the gun at my head. 
"Ow," I said. I turned around. There was cheeseballs in the gun. Epic fail. We all just left. I stayed in the back of the group while walking out. I couldn't accept the fact that I almost killed them. 
They stopped suddenly. I looked up.
 "Oh no," I said. "We might've accidentily let them get away," Hayes nervously said. 
 The 4 villains that the tall man changed the boys into were doing crimes that the police themselves couldn't handle. What was I suppose to do? None of us could get them. That's when I remembered how I turned the tall and short man into duck tape. I ran into a spot where no one could see me. 
"HAVE YOU GONE MAD?! THEY ARE DANGEROUS CRIMINALS ABOUT AND YOUR MESSING WITH THAT THING?!" Cole yelled. 
 "Trust me! I know what I'm doing!" I yelled back. 
I entered they're names but I didn't know what to changed them into! I heard gun fire. Never again could I risk them getting killed. Then it hit me. Rocks! I entered it in and all the chaos stopped. I stepped out of were I was hiding. 
"Magic of the Switcher," I said. My watch said it was 12:50. It was almost time for lunch! I was starving. I walked all the way back to Leanne's house. Speechless, I rang the doorbell and Jouliana answered. 
"Leanne! Emily's back!" she yelled. 
 "Coming!" she yelled back. 
Leanne walked up to the door. She knew I just did something that involved to 2 men. Who could blame her? My hair was a mess, I had scratches everywhere, and my nose was still red from when I was crying. 
"What'd you do?" she asked. 
 "Oh, nothing. Just most likely saved Arkansas from total peril," I said. 
I walked inside and fixed my hair. It was all frizzy and out of place. I brushed it, put it in a pony tail, and put my headband back on. I walked into the living-room to see Bailey and Keely playing the Wii. 
"OMG Emily where have you been? It's been over an hour!" Keely said. 
"Yeah! Where'd you go anyways?" Bailey asked. 
  "Trust me, you don't want to know," I said. We bounced on the trampoline, played with her dogs, met her new lamb, and we played wii for the rest of the time. I still couldn't get out of my mind that I almost killed the boys. But who cares right now? I was having fun with my friends.
 


© 2013 Em Lue


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013


Author

Em Lue
Em Lue

Greenbrier, AR



About
Hi Everyone! I'm a young writer, and I'm just starting out as one too! My stories are childish, set back into atleast my fourth grade classes. Some are fantasies. If you're hear for realistic stori.. more..

Writing
What Happened? What Happened?

A Chapter by Em Lue


Classroom Worries. Classroom Worries.

A Chapter by Em Lue