Chapter 1 Scene 2:The Bandit enters

Chapter 1 Scene 2:The Bandit enters

A Chapter by Glazier
"

As "The Bandit" enters the unusual woods, she finds that her and her two animal companions seem to be the only life in the forest.

"

     As The Bandit entered the forest she knew that this forest more supernatual rather than a commom everyday forest. As Lilithand her two companions (a raven called Starrling, and a wolf she named Spirit)entered, she noticed that she could make outno other sounds of life at all, may it be animal, insect, or human once so ever save for her and her two animal companions.Finding this more than a little unusual (and while wondering if she was the only one of the group to as of yet reach theforest) Lilith decides to continue on.

 

 As Lilith (or as her soon to be meet new companions knew her as "The Bandit) entered the unusually silent and even more unusual woods, she beckoned to her two skittish animal companions (one a wolf by the name of Spirit, and the other a raven she oddly called Starling). The two stood at the forest's edge, both obviously uneasy about entering such an unusual forest such as this one was. The raven stood atop the wolf's back as it would often do when it was not resting upon the shoulders of its human companion, the one that the rest of the group called Bandit. The two animal companions' were fast friends of one another and as such the wolf never showed any bother with the raven riding atop it.

    

     "Come on you two, the others may all be waiting for us even as I speak." at her summons, her two animal companions began to act. The raven cawing only once, after which it took to the air only to alight on her left shoulder, the bird's belief that it was safer upon her shoulder in the event something unforeseen happened apparent in its mind and in its actions. The wolf merely whining and then moving to Lilith's right side where it licked her right hand once, then twice, and then finally a third time as if to say to her that he was worried but that he would nonetheless do as he was told and would only do so for her and Starling and no one else.
 
     Kneeling down beside her wolfish companion a moment before continuing on, she ruffled the fur atop his head and merely said,"Don't either of you worry, for you both know that I would die to protect the two of you. And that I would never allow anything happen. no matter if I have to give my last breath. I promise this. Now come on you two we have friends to meet." With that she stood up once more and proceeded to walk further into the silent forest.



© 2011 Glazier


Author's Note

Glazier
Please review or give me feedback. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on April 4, 2011
Last Updated on April 4, 2011


Author

Glazier
Glazier

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
Hi, may Name is Geogre Glazier and I'm 34. I haven't had much time to be online on Writerscafe for the past while because I've gotten back to my writing. I'm still trying to finish off a book I've bee.. more..

Writing