Ember the light-talent

Ember the light-talent

A Chapter by Sor
"

Ember arrives and meets one of her talent.

"
 "Everyone, calm. This is unusual, but she's still a Fairy," Queen Clarion said.
 A Fairy that looked like an animal came to Pixie Hollow. It was a Zizane, one only found in Never Land. They have one foot, two or three toes(one front one being longer than the rest), and a long slender curved beak. She saw the other Fairies and Sparrowmen, and she knew she was different.
 "Young one, find your talent," Queen Clarion said as Fairies put different objects on toadstools.
 She didn't have to wait long. The first one she came to was a spark that glowed brighter when she came up to it.
 "A light-talent! Light-talent Fairies and Sparrowmen, welcome your newest addition, Ember!" Queen Clarion announced.
 A darker skinned and hair Fairy came up to Ember.
 "Hi! My name's Iridessa, but some call me Dess. I'm soo excited you're here!" she said.
 "Uuhh, me too, I guess," Ember replied.
 "We just brought Fall to the Mainland, so you've got some time to master your talent before we bring in Spring," said as she brought Ember to a hut in an oak on the border of Sunflower Meadow.
 "This hut should do."
 "For me! No way!" said Ember happily.
 "Glad you like it. Get dressed in your talent clothes and meet me in Sunflower Meadow."
 Ember put on a bright yellow tank with spaghetti straps(what else do you where when you've only got one foot).
 "Iridessa, hi! How do I move a light beam now?" she asked.
 "Oh, like this."...


© 2013 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on July 16, 2013
Last Updated on July 20, 2013


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor